Should the sellers and manufacturers of Bump Stocks be sued?

They should be outlawed on the grounds they convert a semi-automatic to automatic.
No, the weapon is still semi automatic as the trigger still has to be pulled. Just pulled with assistance, like a ramp helps a handicap person up stairs. Do you think that ramps are a good thing?

You obviously don't know what defines an automatic weapon.
Since I spent 9 1/2 years in the military defending you from Commies so you could today be putting your opinion on this site, yes I think I do know what is a automatic weapon and a semi automatic weapon.

Is this weapon an automatic or semi automatic weapon?
Tapco-Ruger-10-22-Stock-3-1024x1024.jpg

This is an adult forum. Post the accepted definitions of auto and sem-auto to make your argument.

They should be outlawed on the grounds they convert a semi-automatic to automatic.

Too bad Obabble legalized them in the first place....

On June 7, 2010 -- about a year and a half into the Barack Obama administration -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives issued an opinion letter, giving the go-ahead to an after-market accessory that allows the user to “bump fire” a semi-automatic rifle....

opinion letters dont change laws... Obama isnt capable of passing laws without congress.

Oh yeah? He (unconstitutionally btw) wrote laws via executive orders, bub. And regulatory agencies have fairly wide birth to de facto write laws via rules.

youre a fucking idiot, PERIOD.

STAY ON TOPIC OR GFY

It's an LOL that the nuts think the above is somehow relevant.

It's sad that loons like you are so blinded by partisanship that you cannot hold your elites accountable for anything.

Your post has nothing to do with mine. Was that your intent?

On June 7, 2010 -- about a year and a half into the Barack Obama administration -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives issued an opinion letter, giving the go-ahead to an after-market accessory that allows the user to “bump fire” a semi-automatic rifle....

opinion letters dont change laws... Obama isnt capable of passing laws without congress.

Oh yeah? He (unconstitutionally btw) wrote laws via executive orders, bub. And regulatory agencies have fairly wide birth to de facto write laws via rules.

youre a fucking idiot, PERIOD.

STAY ON TOPIC OR GFY

Here's a little story about that: No. You are not the boss of me.

No, the weapon is still semi automatic as the trigger still has to be pulled. Just pulled with assistance, like a ramp helps a handicap person up stairs. Do you think that ramps are a good thing?

Since I spent 9 1/2 years in the military defending you from Commies so you could today be putting your opinion on this site, yes I think I do know what is a automatic weapon and a semi automatic weapon.

This is an adult forum. Post the accepted definitions of auto and sem-auto to make your argument.
Why didn't you answer my question, about the weapon I showed? I know the difference between an auto and semi, do you? Come on, man up tell US which is it?

Why didn't you answer my question, about the weapon I showed? I know the difference between an auto and semi, do you? Come on, man up tell US which is it?

You showed me a picture. For all I know that might be a toy replica.

You're unable to say why you know the difference between auto and semi-auto, you're just blurting it out.

It's sad that loons like you are so blinded by partisanship that you cannot hold your elites accountable for anything.

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. I suggest you sign up for a Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading course.

You're unable to say why you know the difference between auto and semi-auto, you're just blurting it out.
Typical of a liberal to not answer a question because it will show how little the liberal knows about rifles. It is a real weapon, and can be used. It has a 30 round clip in it and a scope to have the bullet be accurate. Is it a semi automatic or automatic weapon? Now if you avoid the question again, then make sure you run away little girl, as petulant little girls like you don't belong here with REAL men.

american-manhood.jpg

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. I suggest you sign up for a Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading course.

Are you begging me to say that Obama was wrong?

Obama WAS wrong, if he made the decision.

And YOU are wrong for agreeing with Obama. lolol

You really cannot read in a cognitive manner. I posted nothing that indicates approval of Obabble's incredibly incompetent and malicious actions as POTUS.

Typical of a liberal to not answer a question because it will show how little the liberal knows about rifles. It is a real weapon, and can be used. It has a 30 round clip in it and a scope to have the bullet be accurate. Is it a semi automatic or automatic weapon? Now if you avoid the question again, then make sure you run away little girl, as petulant little girls like you don't belong here with REAL men.

View attachment 152826

1. I'm a veteran. I qualified EXPERT with an M-16

2. A semi-automatic weapon fires repeatedly but only once each time you pull the trigger.

3. An automatic weapon fires repeatedly but you need only pull the trigger once and hold it down.

Now which happens with a bump stock in place and doing what it's designed to do?

You really cannot read in a cognitive manner. I posted nothing that indicates approval of Obabble's incredibly incompetent and malicious actions as POTUS.

So you agree with those who want to outlaw the bump stock but instead of arguing with those who don't you're arguing with the people you agree with.

That's a bit demented, isn't it?

View attachment 152826

2. A semi-automatic weapon fires repeatedly but only once each time you pull the trigger.

3. An automatic weapon fires repeatedly but you need only pull the trigger once and hold it down.

Now which happens with a bump stock in place and doing what it's designed to do?
The trigger still is being pulled each time the semi is fired, just a little faster, but not as fast as a fully auto. Are you scared of the little ole gun, did you wet your pants? Pajama boy?

Pajama-Boy-vs-G_I_-Joe.png

A BUMP STOCK vs stock without a bump rail feature is like a power antena vs a fixed antena on your car.

your radio isnt affected, the user benefits.

View attachment 152826

it pulls the trigger for you with each and every shot.

So you agree with those who want to outlaw the bump stock but instead of arguing with those who don't you're arguing with the people you agree with.

That's a bit demented, isn't it?

I have noted that they are legal, so suing the manufacturers of a legal product is bogus. Making them illegal wouldn't have stopped Paddock. He was psychotic, and would have found another method (i.e. car bomb) to take out as many people as possible without them. This case is an extreme outlier edge case...the type which is a poor basis for public policy.

It's also quite disgusting to see your loons immediately politicize this horrific aberration instead of showing concern for the victims, their loved ones, and the responders.

View attachment 152826

The trigger still is being pulled each time the semi is fired, just a little faster, but not as fast as a fully auto. Are you scared of the little ole gun, did you wet your pants? Pajama boy?

View attachment 152829

A gun that does not require YOU to pull the trigger for every shot is automatic.

And there are all different rates of automatic fire, btw. Not surprised you wouldn't know that.

View attachment 152826

it pulls the trigger for you with each and every shot.

Which makes it by definition automatic fire.

Forum List

Back