Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

thomas-jefferson.jpg

inequality-quotes-1.jpg

love the pic.....who painted it and when...

I think the quote is condensed from a letter I've seen but gets the meaning.
Back in 2009 when Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid were leading America, all they could do behind closed doors, was take away America's right to purchase or not purchase health insurance. When liberals get in charge, those same liberals are the one devouring everything that man has created, eventually leaving empty husks of burned out cities, bankrupt states, or even collapsing countries. So much for all that Hope and Change, the libtards voted for. Yes, the Rich definitely got richer and the most poor ever in the history of America. Jimmy Carter thanks Obama for all of the 1st Obama has done. Politically incorrect news, politics 2015
Politically incorrect news, politics 2015

Posted: Friday, September 11, 2015 6:13 pm | Updated: 6:14 pm, Fri Sep 11, 2015.

Politically incorrect news, politics 2015 Lee Armstrong Yucca Valley Hi-Desert Star | 15 comments

• Jimmy Carter lives long enough to see he is no longer the worst president ever.

• Hillary Clinton asks Martha Stewart how to survive in prison.

• Donald Trump asks Jeb Bush for Spanish lessons.

• Obama’s real birth certificate to be released in 2017.

• Joe Biden asks, if he’s president, can he still ride the trains.

• Al Sharton takes the fifth on is he really a preacher or hairdresser.

• Jeb Bush asks wife (in Spanish) what happened?

• Black Lives Matter protesters learn to use spell-check.

• Ruth Ginsburg sleeps through the 2016 elections.

Back in 2009 when Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid were leading America, all they could do behind closed doors, was take away America's right to purchase or not purchase health insurance. When liberals get in charge, those same liberals are the one devouring everything that man has created, eventually leaving empty husks of burned out cities, bankrupt states, or even collapsing countries. So much for all that Hope and Change, the libtards voted for. Yes, the Rich definitely got richer and the most poor ever in the history of America. Jimmy Carter thanks Obama for all of the 1st Obama has done. Politically incorrect news, politics 2015

Posted: Friday, September 11, 2015 6:13 pm | Updated: 6:14 pm, Fri Sep 11, 2015.

Politically incorrect news, politics 2015 Lee Armstrong Yucca Valley Hi-Desert Star | 15 comments

• Jimmy Carter lives long enough to see he is no longer the worst president ever.

I disagreed with the "affordable" health care act, but the flaws in it weren't "liberal" per se, they were, in part, the result of seeking compromise with the republicans.

Green party candidate Jill Stein opposed and still does oppose Obama/Romney care. She just did a great interview with Travis Smiley (sp?) people should check out.

Let's end the capital gains distinction whenever the private sector reports unfilled labor positions for more than one quarter.
You hate freedom don't you?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Who's freedom are you referring to? The "one percent" or the "ninety-nine" percent in our fine And glorious Republic.
Look at you use class warfare likens good little communist. Son that one percent pays for your stupid ass .

Or just to fund the programs the GOP Gov't gave US?
Sorry Bubba, it was "free wars, free Medicare expansion and free tax cuts"
You really are a spoiled brat.... why do you want your kids to live a worse life then yours?

You mean thanks to 30+ years of Reaganomics/Bushanomics? True...
Dummy it is called economics. just because you are spoiled and lazy doesn't change reality

Trickle_Down_Economics_by_calebzweifler.jpg

trickle-down-economics-university-of-cambridge.jpeg

10945612_542014622580414_5593107270003607786_n.jpg
So you posts pictures of a comedian and a college professor nether which has a real job and a cartoon and that is suppose to prove me wrong? You wear velcro shoes don't you?

Yep, keep "believing": in supply side crap that's been empirically proven a failure, every time it is tried

The Failure of Supply-Side Economics

History Proves the Supply-Siders Wrong

The best place to start this empirical inquiry is to look at what actually happens when top tax rates change. Do growth and employment shoot up when high earners get a tax cut? Does the economy tumble when their taxes rise?

At first glance, the historical record seems to offer little to support the supply-side story.

...A recent paper by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service also found no correlation during the postwar years between economic growth and the top tax rates on normal income and capital gains. Moreover, it found no discernible relationship between top tax rates and either investment or private savings, stating that the “reduction in the top statutory tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment, and productivity growth.”

Burying Supply-Side Once and for All

ACA WAS ROMNEYCARE, A GOP IDEA DUMMY

The Washington Post’s Ezra Klein has noted that the final Democratic proposals have contained multiple GOP planks. To mention just a few:

• Allow individuals, small businesses, and trade associations to pool together and acquire health insurance at lower prices, the same way large corporations and labor unions do
  • Give states the tools to create their own innovative reforms that lower healthcare costs
  • End junk lawsuits
  • Let families and businesses buy health insurance across state lines
Maybe most disturbing to liberal Democrats, the White House didn’t include the public option in the outline of the strong healthcare reform compromise the president wants to see.

Fact-checking the GOP on healthcare reform - Salon.com

AFTER 8 YEARS OF DUBYA/GOP "JOB CREATOR" POLICIES AND THE US ON THE EDGE OF THE EARTH, YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT OBAMA WHO HAS SEEM 12+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS SINCE HITTING BUSH'S BOTTOM? LOL

Let's end the capital gains distinction whenever the private sector reports unfilled labor positions for more than one quarter.

Who's freedom are you referring to? The "one percent" or the "ninety-nine" percent in our fine And glorious Republic.
Look at you use class warfare likens good little communist. Son that one percent pays for your stupid ass .

Why is it ONLY class warfare when the 99% fight back dummy?

Look at you use class warfare like a good little capitalist; the wealthiest only pay taxes if there is no capital Contract.

some on the left like to merely goad the wealthiest into insisting their public servants merely purchase the finest solutions money can buy, under our form of Capitalism.

You really are a spoiled brat.... why do you want your kids to live a worse life then yours?

You mean thanks to 30+ years of Reaganomics/Bushanomics? True...
Dummy it is called economics. just because you are spoiled and lazy doesn't change reality

Trickle_Down_Economics_by_calebzweifler.jpg

trickle-down-economics-university-of-cambridge.jpeg

10945612_542014622580414_5593107270003607786_n.jpg
So you posts pictures of a comedian and a college professor nether which has a real job and a cartoon and that is suppose to prove me wrong? You wear velcro shoes don't you?

Yep, keep "believing": in supply side crap that's been empirically proven a failure, every time it is tried

The Failure of Supply-Side Economics

History Proves the Supply-Siders Wrong

The best place to start this empirical inquiry is to look at what actually happens when top tax rates change. Do growth and employment shoot up when high earners get a tax cut? Does the economy tumble when their taxes rise?

At first glance, the historical record seems to offer little to support the supply-side story.

...A recent paper by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service also found no correlation during the postwar years between economic growth and the top tax rates on normal income and capital gains. Moreover, it found no discernible relationship between top tax rates and either investment or private savings, stating that the “reduction in the top statutory tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment, and productivity growth.”

Burying Supply-Side Once and for All
Hey dipshit, who has been the PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. for the past 6 3/4 years? Dumbasses believe that Obummer was going to redistribute the wealth, to their sorry asses, yet it seems that the money ended up in the hands of liberal elite special interest groups, like Solyndra(Bankrupt) GM(50 billion of which 5 billion has been repaid, they still pay no taxes) which has ignition troubles, and other GREEN energy programs that survive because of the TAX on fossil fuels. Yep, LIBERAL CRONIE CAPITALISM, works well for the liberal elites, and the poor shlobs get to eat government cheese and hamburger helper while Obama and Chinese president will be eating lamb and lobster. Elections have consequences , and you liberals deserve all the MISERY that this president has FORCED upon you. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat.
China State Dinner Menu: Obama Will Serve Xi Jinping Lobster
A planned dinner Friday between United States President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinpin will feature a menu of American cuisine with a hint of Chinese influence and flavors. Guests at the meal will dine on wild mushroom soup, Maine lobster and Colorado lamb, according to the Associated Press.

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

Tell it to the wealthy libs who take advantage of every tax break. Tell it to Al Sharpton who owes millions in taxes. Dems are the most selfish of all. They are only generous with other people's money. Studies proved that Republicans gave more to charity.

High taxes on middle class just prevent them from becoming wealthy. And wealthy people do pay the majority of taxes despite the left claiming otherwise. Libs won't be happy till they have their hands on all the money so they can decide how to spend it.

It's government that needs to reign in spending. They constantly create more bureaucrats that gobble up money. They redistribute wealth and encourage dependency on government, which constantly increases the amount they must steal from tax payers.

I am sick of people making it sound like people have no right to earn a lot of money. The left is obsessed.

Reduce spending in government. Stop insane regulations designed to kill the smaller businesses so more middle class jobs can return. Quit sending billions each year to hostile countries. Stop spending billions every year on illegal aliens and refugees. Let other countries find solutions instead of expecting us to borrow money to fix everyone else's problems.

Quit with the class warfare.

Why don't you talk to Pelosi, Meryl Streep and others with millions and talk them into writing checks to government or giving millions for free abortion or other things they demand. Why can't they back up their rhetoric by using their own money to pay for their ideas instead of expecting politicians to reach deeper into our pockets?

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

The rich already pay about 60% of Fed taxes dumbass. If not for those "rich" folks the middle class would be paying that 60%.

You, however, can make a contribution to the Treasury Department any time you please.

Try not to be more of a moron than you already are idiot.

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more

Just how much more would you have rich people pay? Wealthy people already pay over half the total personal federal income taxes collected.
do they, actually pay that or does an, artificial person do it for them?

Mr. Trump did not pay any personal income taxes, recently.

Tell it to the wealthy libs who take advantage of every tax break. Tell it to Al Sharpton who owes millions in taxes. Dems are the most selfish of all. They are only generous with other people's money. Studies proved that Republicans gave more to charity.

High taxes on middle class just prevent them from becoming wealthy. And wealthy people do pay the majority of taxes despite the left claiming otherwise. Libs won't be happy till they have their hands on all the money so they can decide how to spend it.

It's government that needs to reign in spending. They constantly create more bureaucrats that gobble up money. They redistribute wealth and encourage dependency on government, which constantly increases the amount they must steal from tax payers.

I am sick of people making it sound like people have no right to earn a lot of money. The left is obsessed.

Reduce spending in government. Stop insane regulations designed to kill the smaller businesses so more middle class jobs can return. Quit sending billions each year to hostile countries. Stop spending billions every year on illegal aliens and refugees. Let other countries find solutions instead of expecting us to borrow money to fix everyone else's problems.

Quit with the class warfare.

Why don't you talk to Pelosi, Meryl Streep and others with millions and talk them into writing checks to government or giving millions for free abortion or other things they demand. Why can't they back up their rhetoric by using their own money to pay for their ideas instead of expecting politicians to reach deeper into our pockets?
Our wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror; are for the poor not the rich.

Just how much more would you have rich people pay? Wealthy people already pay over half the total personal federal income taxes collected.

I hope you wrote that just to try to be cute and that you didn't ask that question with serious intent.

1. Donald Trump is a wealthy person. He is not "rich people" nor is he "the rich." He is a member of those groups, not the entirety of those groups.
  2. How do you know what Trump paid in personal income taxes? I haven't seen is tax returns, so I don't know. I can make some pretty good inferences about what he may have paid, but that's about it. I recall the news about his nearly one billion dollar net operating loss, but I don't know to what tax years he elected to roll it forward or backward. Do you?

Trump paid what he was legally required to pay, just as most Americans do. Your issue is with your Congressman not Trump.

If you work on the creativity part, you could write a successful Stephen King novel.

equality is a social concept not a Capital concept.

Forum List

Back