Should the rape of a human being be a death sentence?

In 1285 in English law, the penalty for rape was a death sentence. Due to concerns of AIDs, prison populations, and street crimes against human beings, I think rape would justify a death sentence again.

Considering what happened to Kobe Bryant and now to Julian Assange, I have serious reservations in those cases where the crime is not OBJECTIVELY DEFINED and where it is a she says/he says situation.

You don't execute on a whim. There is a trial where evidence is presented to a jury of his peers.

Bullshit.

Our "judicial" system is corrupt, to its core. It cost Kobe 15 MMMMMillions to defend himself.

When any of you boys get raped, come on back and answer up then.

Have you been raped? No seriously, if we're going down that road I'd like to know if you've been raped, since by your logic that should be a requirement before you get to discuss punishment (lord knows how we're ever going to be able to talk about the punishments for murder or necrophilia).

Last edited:
this 28 year old... Did he have a good job?

no.not really he worked as an usher at a movie theater thats where he met the victim and invited her to his "party"

was he going to college? were his parents rich?

No he has pretty much reached his peak as an usher but he looks like he is an educated professional well groomed and dressed handsome ,he was the neighborhood thief as a youth.. no father in the picture.. his mother was a psychiatrist..lol...she could of had some influence..it was some kind of plea deal

Forum List

Back