• Nope, it will take too long

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • YES!!!! The Zebras already have too much impact on the game

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, I had money on the PATS

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a petition going around that has drawn 200,000 signatures for a rematch. They should have a rematch. They could sell a lot of tickets, make a lot of money and everybody wins.
You obviously know nothing about football or the NFL.

So 600,000 people don't know what they're doing by signing the petition?

From Change.Org Petition to Boycott Bowl: Saints Fans Continue to Protest Rams Win in NFC Championship Game

A Change.org petition that seeks a rematch of the game this Sunday has garnered nearly 600,000 signatures as of Tuesday morning.

Yea, it would be unorthodox, but I'm sure would become a popular move by the NFL and become an exciting history for a long time to come.

The Los Angeles fans couldn't complain too much since the game was all but stolen. Do you have a specific reason why they can't have a rematch?
Logistics.

It was a missed call. Game over. Move on. I don't care how many people sign a petition.

On the subject of adding insult to injury, this time of the year the NFL rewards the year’s ‘best’ officiating crews the plum playoff games and Super Bowl gigs.
You made my point about NFL popularity supplanting MLB as an indication of the dumbing down of the culture by virtue of your inability to respond to my post intellectually.

Forum List

Back