• No, I had money on the PATS

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
And make sure a call by an official can be challenged and reveresed when video evidence proves the decision was wrong.

Had the Saints the opportunity to challenge a call which everyone in the stadium and watching on TV saw was wrong, such a new rule will prevent an atrocity which millions watched yesterdAY

I'm not big into sports, but if a call was made that was blatantly wrong, then the obvious answer is...yes.

• Banned
Is this blatant enough?

eyJpdSI6IjEzN2JiNzBhZGMyYzM2NTZlNTU4MzVhMzNhNGEwOTVjMzMxNWJjNzk3NjhmNGFkNzBkMGI1NGJkZDg3MTNkMjciLCJ3IjoyNjAsImgiOjE1MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6NH0.webp

I posted a video from you tube, why is a big red X displayed?

I know that this non-call won't allow the Saints into the Super Bowl, but two things must happen...the defender should be fined for the helmet on helmet hit...and the officiating crew should lose any future chance to work post-season....and should be told as such.

The NFL forces 300 pound linemen to wear pink ballet slippers.

Why would they worry about making the right call on a play?

And make sure a call by an official can be challenged and reveresed when video evidence proves the decision was wrong.

Had the Saints the opportunity to challenge a call which everyone in the stadium and watching on TV saw was wrong, such a new rule will prevent an atrocity which millions watched yesterdAY

The NF should go the way of the dodo bird. I mean the organization that has created more black wealth than any other organization in the history of the world is racist, right? Tear it down. Tear it all down.

yeah, technology is here. They have to be FAST about it though. Have an on scene ref in the booth at that particular stadium who can blow a bullhorn.

That said, I didn't watch the game. Something about liars and corporate welfare even though in fairness, Stan lied to move from St Louis then has mostly funded his own stadium if I understand. Oh well, St Peter will get him.

The National Felons League should go the way of the Dodo.

So do we go back on every play and look for penalties the refs may have missed?

I am sure the refs could have found penalties on both sides of the ball if they wanted to really look at the film. That would have nullified both penalties and the down would have been replayed and it could drag a game out for hours on end.

What they have, isn't perfect at least the games would end.

Yes. I was rooting for the Rams but I hate when a call like that affects the entire game..

The National Felons League should go the way of the Dodo.

I understand, you also, I suppose, feel the same way about the NBA - you hate to see men of color succeed, and have a large income, way beyond your dreams.

Forum List

Back