Should the GOP officially change their name to "The White Christian Party"?

Idiot those guns used to kill those babies are ilegal..... You're not to bright are you?

They were made in a secret factory?

Or they were made in a factory in the US, distributed to a legal gun dealer, sold to a legal owner, and then ended up getting stolen, or taken by someone who shouldn't have had them.

I'm just wondering where this "illegal" trade in guns separates from the legal gun industry.

Idiot those guns used to kill those babies are ilegal..... You're not to bright are you?

They were made in a secret factory?

Or they were made in a factory in the US, distributed to a legal gun dealer, sold to a legal owner, and then ended up getting stolen, or taken by someone who shouldn't have had them.

I'm just wondering where this "illegal" trade in guns separates from the legal gun industry.
Rambling nonsense...lets just ban guns?...Boy your ignorant. Make guns illegal then only those baby killers will have them. you and logic are not very familiar with each other. mostl libs have that problem actually

Rambling nonsense...lets just ban guns?...Boy your ignorant. Make guns illegal then only those baby killers will have them. you and logic are not very familiar with each other. mostl libs have that problem actually

Make guns illegal, and we'll be like .... Japan.

Where the only had 11 gun murders last year.
The Japanese homicide rate is nearly identical to the Japanese-American homicide rate despite Japanese-Americans living in a society where guns are plentiful.

Make guns illegal, and we'll be like .... Japan.

Where the only had 11 gun murders last year.
The Japanese homicide rate is nearly identical to the Japanese-American homicide rate despite Japanese-Americans living in a society where guns are plentiful.

They haven't been broken down and exploited by the politicians using the federal government.

What the fuck? I'm not even going to try to unravel that racist horseshit.

Go back to Stormfront where they appreciate your kind of wit and wisdom.

Is that the way you react when you lose arguments?

With 791,000 persons of Japanese ancestry in the United States in 1980 (U.S. Bureau of the Census 1984), this translates into an annual rate of 1.04 homicides per 100,000 population. . . . For the same 1976-1978 period, the annual homicide rate in Japan averaged . . . If this was true for 76-78, the homicide rate in those years was 0.98 per 100,000 pop.​

Is there an reason why they shouldn't?

They are just a pack of old pasty faced christian white guys with a few tokens of color thrown in for window dressing

Rderp is the EBOLA of USMB.

Your mother have any kids that lived?
3 of us that lived, one stillborn.

Your comment is unacceptable.

Jackass
Sorry gramps don't know how that got there,not meant for you,that was a response too Guano

s that the way you react when you lose

No, this is what I do when I get tired of talking to racist idiots.

The number of "Japanese Americans" in this country is not a large enough group to really be statistically signifigant.

Please, save whatever shred of dignity you can still cling to - you know jack shit about statistics.

Hey, Riz, the dry Cleaner called. your Brown Shirt and White Sheets are ready to pick up.

s that the way you react when you lose

No, this is what I do when I get tired of talking to racist idiots.

The number of "Japanese Americans" in this country is not a large enough group to really be statistically signifigant.

Please, save whatever shred of dignity you can still cling to - you know jack shit about statistics.

Hey, Riz, the dry Cleaner called. your Brown Shirt and White Sheets are ready to pick up.

What gave you the idea that I was a liberal Democrat?

Forum List

Back