Here's A Good Read On The Election

As soon as I came across the words "voter suppression" and the context made it clear that he was actually serious rather than mocking the Democrats, I realized that this "analyst" was a fucking joke. Stopped reading right there.

There is so much to love about what happened last Tuesday, not the least of which is how it's making the liberals soil their panties, cry their eyes out, and lie to themselves instead of us for a change.

Good times!

Stopped reading when the article suggested that running on Obozo and his policies would have been the prudent thing to do, as opposed to running away from Obama like they did. These candidates did their polling. They understood Obozo was radioacttive.

Wasn't Esquire started as a Men's Magazine, a magazine for sophisticated men? If that's what our grandfathers read, then what the hell happened to that magazine to turn in into a haven for manjina whiners?

Come on you liberal assholes, the American voter has had enough of you pond scum and your fucked up policies and simply......

Liberalism2PIXREjected.jpg

I had to chuckle as I was reading Charles Pierce's blog. It's one thing to hold to a certain "viewpoint" when you are a political blogger but you need to mix in at least a LITTLE reality to temper those views!

I'm sorry but the biggest "voter suppression" that took place last Tuesday wasn't voter ID laws that were passed conservatives...it was that liberals weren't motivated to get off their asses and vote PERIOD! The college students...Latinos...and single women that overwhelmingly supported progressives in the last election stayed home. Why? Because Barack Obama hasn't been a good President for them.

I had to chuckle as I was reading Charles Pierce's blog. It's one thing to hold to a certain "viewpoint" when you are a political blogger but you need to mix in at least a LITTLE reality to temper those views!

I'm sorry but the biggest "voter suppression" that took place last Tuesday wasn't voter ID laws that were passed conservatives...it was that liberals weren't motivated to get off their asses and vote PERIOD! The college students...Latinos...and single women that overwhelmingly supported progressives in the last election stayed home. Why? Because Barack Obama hasn't been a good President for them.
There were no Santa Clauses running.

What liberals didn't quite grasp this time around is that the fledgling Tea Party groups that nominated some really bad candidates last time, learned their lesson and nominated some really good candidates this time around. The Sharon Angles were replaced with Joni Ernsts which meant no easy wins for liberals. Don't look now kiddies but the GOP also learned how to run a more efficient ground game on election day which also took away a big advantage that the Democrats have had.

Heh, guy, a lot of your folks didn't get off their asses, either.

Here's a chart comparing how your candidates did in the nine states that flipped compared to the vote totals Romney got in those same states in 2012.

StateCandiateTotal2012 Romney
NCTillis1,413,2692,275,853
COGarner965,4961,125,391
LACassidy602,4391,152,460
IAErnst586,921727,928
ARCotton476,309644,784
WVCapito280,123412,406
MTDaines210,863264,974
SDRounds140,721210,541
AKSulivan110,203136,848
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

What liberals didn't quite grasp this time around is that the fledgling Tea Party groups that nominated some really bad candidates last time, learned their lesson and nominated some really good candidates this time around. The Sharon Angles were replaced with Joni Ernsts which meant no easy wins for liberals. Don't look now kiddies but the GOP also learned how to run a more efficient ground game on election day which also took away a big advantage that the Democrats have had.

Okay, the thing was, the Tea Party didn't nominate better candidates. They mostly nominated the same kind of nuts and the GOP ESTABLISHMENT went ahead and crushed these fruitloops, even going as far as inviting black democrats to vote in the MS Primary to make sure Todd Cochrane won.

Second, as stated above, you got LESS votes in these states than Romney got in 2012. So you really didn't get better at getting out your vote. The real problem is that as always, most people don't participate in Midterms. There are few contested elections and most of them focus on local issues.

Joni Ernst didn't beat Obama. She beat Braley, a guy who sued his neighbors over pet chickens.

Forum List

Back