Should the GOP officially change their name to "The White Christian Party"?

Black people are some of the most religious Christian people in the country..

Yes, they are.

But their version of Christ doesn't favor tax cuts for rich people or blind support for the Zionist Entity.

Black people are some of the most religious Christian people in the country..

Yes, they are.

But their version of Christ doesn't favor tax cuts for rich people or blind support for the Zionist Entity.

You like those Christians do yeah? Most religious do more to help the poor than miserable people like you who wait for the government to do it."Tax cuts for the rich" is a brainless talking point....leftist like um brainless. I dont see Obama, Al Sharpton or any of these leftist speaking out on all these dead babies born and unborn

You like those Christians do yeah? Most religious do more to help the poor than miserable people like you who wait for the government to do it."Tax cuts for the rich" is a brainless talking point....leftist like um brainless. I dont see Obama, Al Sharpton or any of these leftist speaking out on all these dead babies born and unborn

No, guy, brainless is continuing to borrow from China to pay our way as a country-

I don't want the church nor the government "helping the poor". I want the poor to have good middle class jobs where they work a fair days' work for a fair day's pay. If the Churches were getting the job done, they never would have wanted a "New Deal" or a "Great Society", both of which the Churches were totally on board with.

Calling abortions "babies", now that's a brainless talking point. .

Poor Demmys lose an election and now they start whining and crying and throw cute little hissy fits.

I really hope they keep this line of attack, it backfired on this election and will work less effectively during the next.

It probably only looks like they'll keep doing it because the talking heads haven't figured out how to adjust their talking points, yet. Though I disagree with them 99 percent of the time, I hesitate to assume that they're actually too stupid to understand that the race baiting failed miserably this time around. They knew they were doing it and they saw the results. Once they find another mantra, give it two or three days and democrat sheep on this forum will have something new to parrot.

You may be expecting too much. People who relate to the world in racial terms simply can't believe that others do not share this perspective. Their reflexive reversion to calling anyone who disagrees with them a racist is constantly reinforced by their own self doubts, so thinking they will change is like thinking an addict will stop using heroin.

No, guy, brainless is continuing to borrow from China to pay our way as a country-

I don't want the church nor the government "helping the poor". I want the poor to have good middle class jobs where they work a fair days' work for a fair day's pay. If the Churches were getting the job done, they never would have wanted a "New Deal" or a "Great Society", both of which the Churches were totally on board with.

And yet you're not willing to deport 20 million illegal infiltrators who are depressing the wages of those in the labor market and displacing Americans from the labor force not to mention pushing those on the margins of the middle class into poverty.

You constantly yapping about wanting to fix the problem but never willing to make hard choices which bring those solutions is getting tiring.

Is there an reason why they shouldn't?

They are just a pack of old pasty faced christian white guys with a few tokens of color thrown in for window dressing

I thought Obama was a Christian. You just have a lot of bias and hatred your trying to apply somewhere. Were you beaten by nuns as a child?

And yet you're not willing to deport 20 million illegal infiltrators who are depressing the wages of those in the labor market and displacing Americans from the labor force not to mention pushing those on the margins of the middle class into poverty.

You constantly yapping about wanting to fix the problem but never willing to make hard choices which bring those solutions is getting tiring.

Again, guy, I'd have no problem with strict workplace enforcement of labor laws.

I just don't pretend that those undocumented workers are a threat to my well-being like you are.

If we had worker protections and EVERY worker was promised a fair wage, there would be no advantage to the rich to hire illegals.

Obama is the borrower and chief you idiot. Black people are doing worst than ever under Obama. Yes babies born and unborn ...Some of the born ones .....

Again, guy, I'd have no problem with strict workplace enforcement of labor laws.

I just don't pretend that those undocumented workers are a threat to my well-being like you are.

If we had worker protections and EVERY worker was promised a fair wage, there would be no advantage to the rich to hire illegals.
yep we'll take part of your pay to give to another make and it fair..... You moron:cuckoo:

Obama is the borrower and chief you idiot. Black people are doing worst than ever under Obama. Yes babies born and unborn ...Some of the born ones .....

OMG Just nuke Detroit

The point is where's Obama? Where's Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? the NAACP? all the liberal clergy in Detroit who blindly support Obama because he's a liberal:dunno:

fetuses aren't babies. Even the bible didn't consider them babies.

As for children being murdered by gun violence. simple solution to that. Outlaw guns.

and, yeah, we are borrowing because the GOP won't make the rich pay their fair share. Why anyone still loans to us is the real question.

yep we'll take part of your pay to give to another make and it fair..... You moron

I'd be all for stop taking part of my pay and giving it to Zionists Scumwads.

Now if we wanted to send those fuckers 6 million pairs of water wings and a note that says "Start Swimming, fuckers!" I'd be down with that as an aid package.

fetuses aren't babies. Even the bible didn't consider them babies.

As for children being murdered by gun violence. simple solution to that. Outlaw guns.

and, yeah, we are borrowing because the GOP won't make the rich pay their fair share. Why anyone still loans to us is the real question.
:eusa_doh:Idiot those guns used to kill those babies are ilegal..... You're not to bright are you?

Forum List

Back