Should the GOP officially change their name to "The White Christian Party"?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Is there an reason why they shouldn't?

They are just a pack of old pasty faced christian white guys with a few tokens of color thrown in for window dressing

How about White Christmas Party (as opposed to Black Kwanzaa Party)? Would satisfy your predilection for race baiting?

They are just a pack of old pasty faced christian white guys with a few tokens of color thrown in for window dressing
What happened guno ? Did I cancel your vote? I'm a Tarheel too, y'know? If I didn't then Bloodrock44 did. He's a Tarheel too.

Last edited:

How will you feel if the Dems lose Senate seats in Alaska and Louisana as well...
Better load up on prep H....
Cause the butt hurt will be overwhelming..

Tell that to Mia Love, the tea party endorsed black woman who took a congressional seat in Utah.

As a Hawaiian agnostic who's only in my 30's (certainly not a pasty faced old white Christian), I tend to vote R more often than D because the Republican party is the only party with a faction that holds individual freedom higher in value than they hold collective financial security. As a selfish individualist, I say fuck the collective. I'm down to give my life for the people that -I- decide I want to help, but I don't need the electorate telling me who I need to give my money to, and I don't need democrats trying to guilt trip me because I don't share their morals. Just because your religion isn't headed by some immortal God figure doesn't make it any less debatable :)

Also, you refer to the people of color representing the republican party as tokens, yet you have the nerve to call people who disagree with you politically racist? LOL! Pot, meet kettle.

Poor Demmys lose an election and now they start whining and crying and throw cute little hissy fits.

I really hope they keep this line of attack, it backfired on this election and will work less effectively during the next.

Is there any reason that Democrats shouldn't change their name to the "Steal from White Folks Party?"

Poor Demmys lose an election and now they start whining and crying and throw cute little hissy fits.

I really hope they keep this line of attack, it backfired on this election and will work less effectively during the next.

It probably only looks like they'll keep doing it because the talking heads haven't figured out how to adjust their talking points, yet. Though I disagree with them 99 percent of the time, I hesitate to assume that they're actually too stupid to understand that the race baiting failed miserably this time around. They knew they were doing it and they saw the results. Once they find another mantra, give it two or three days and democrat sheep on this forum will have something new to parrot.

Forum List

Back