Should sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

hould sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

• Total voters
Only a liberal would think it’s ok to for guys to follow girls into a restroom.

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-2_18-49-51.png
    upload_2018-11-2_18-49-51.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 18
Should people who think they will fight the U.S. Military and its $600 Billion dollar budget be permitted to have guns. Talk about insane people.

Insane people think the military will fight for the left.

So why do you need guns to protect against a Tyrannical government? Who are you planning to fight?

Fucking morons.

You....ya better get armed and trained or you're gonna get ventilated.

No. And I'll further clarify: No men or boys should use the girls' bathrooms.

Period.

End of Story.

Biology 101: XX Chromosome = Female and XY Chromosome = Male.

Bathroom Situation:

XX Chromosome = Female Bathroom and XY Chromosome = Male Bathroom.

Do you propose that people need to have genetic testing prior to using a public bathroom?

Do they have a pecker or not?
Seems pretty straight up to me.
Or are ya a science denier?

Last edited:
And this lady.

main-qimg-d493b08d5fb2b27b65b08931ce67b674
Isn't the question about men with a working penis and testicles using the bathroom with young girls?

If that description is applicable to your ladies they should likewise stay away.

What if they don't have a working penis and testicles? What if their penis and testicles have been cleaved from their groin? Are they allowed to go in?
How would you know whether they are women or not.

I have known quite a few transsexuals. Some you can't tell them from any woman. Some are obviously transvestites pretending to be transsexuals. So far the complaints have been only about men making a verbal claim they are women and using that to facilitate wagging their weenie.

grand...

i'll tell ya what, i'm fine pissin' with

anyone who can write his/her name in the snow

Should people who think they will fight the U.S. Military and its $600 Billion dollar budget be permitted to have guns. Talk about insane people.

It would give us a better chance than say throwing rocks if the need be. But you’re probably against rocks too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!
Understanding Transgender Access Laws
Only if the little girls can carry .380 LCPs....Are you feeling lucky...bitch.....

GirlsGunsKidsGuns.jpg

Someone should teach them gun safety, never point towards someone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is assuming that the assumption of assuming something. No merit to the post whatsoever but hey what can I expect from an NPC?
NPC_programmed.jpg

Do you propose that people need to have genetic testing prior to using a public bathroom?
No moron. I guess you are one of those who gets a rise from watching young girls in the bathroom. That's kinda nothing to be proud of in my neck of the woods to put it very politely.

can you please explain to me how you're going to keep them out?

no - they should not. now what? do we put up a sign or change the logo? write stern warnings on the doorways of the stalls?
It is easy. Police to beat the fuck out of them, they will learn.

Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!

no - they should not. now what? do we put up a sign or change the logo? write stern warnings on the doorways of the stalls?
Its a peculiar form of madness that gets folk upset over a non issue like this.
It’s a peculiar form of madness that liberals created.

Can you understand why women and girls don’t want guys in their restrooms?

Last edited:

and you are going to get the police there before they are done?

As some of you know, I am a conservative, not a Republican.

There are people born with gender confusion. They have the physical attributes of one sex but the mental and/or emotional attributes of the opposite sex. It would be a horrible thing to be in that position, but they aren’t evil people. If it were up to me, I would invoke the Americans with Disabilities Act with regard to these people. Provide them a suitable bathroom and live and let live. Another reason I’m not a Republican.
I registered this year as a Trumpublican

In other words: The2ndAmendment believes that all transgender people are insane.

Whatever.

That's not an opinion. It's an objective fact.

To believe something that directly contradicts undeniable proof is delusional and insane. For example, having male biology and morphology, and yet believing one's self to be female.

It's the very definition of insane.

and you are going to get the police there before they are done?

Are you making a case for the 2nd Amendment, that the police always arrive after a crime has taken place? Why have any laws at all according to your logic...the police will never be there to enforce any law before its broken.

Let's all be clear on what is being proposed here:

It is being proposed that rapists, kidnappers, murderers, and molesters (all serious felonies,to be sure) have, until the acceptance of open bathrooms, been held in check by the terrifying prospect of getting a ticket (an infraction only) for entering the wrong bathroom.

I want everyone to take a minute to consider the absurdity of this.

Forum List

Back