Should sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

hould sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

• Total voters
Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!
Understanding Transgender Access Laws
Let's all be clear on what is being proposed here:

It is being proposed that rapists, kidnappers, murderers, and molesters (all serious felonies,to be sure) have, until the acceptance of open bathrooms, been held in check by the terrifying prospect of getting a ticket (an infraction only) for entering the wrong bathroom.

I want everyone to take a minute to consider the absurdity of this.

Isn't this the same argument you make for gun control? You must ban guns from criminals so they can't use guns to commit crime, because laws will stop criminals from using guns to begin with?

Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!

It is being proposed that rapists, kidnappers, murderers, and molesters (all serious felonies,to be sure) have, until the acceptance of open bathrooms, been held in check by the terrifying prospect of getting a ticket (an infraction only) for entering the wrong bathroom.

Isn't this the same argument you make for gun control? You must ban guns from criminals so they can't use guns to commit crime, because laws will stop criminals from using guns to begin with?
No, but thanks for asking!

Actually the pissoir panumdrum has worked out pretty well.

Y'see, the coffee shop has two crappers. Too often the one nominally dedicated to "MEN" is being cleaned or out of order. That leaves the one-holer that used to be exclusively for women.

Now that meant a long wait....or a hastened departure.

No more!

Now we men can use the one-holer without guilt. Challenge us and we can sue!

The only way that our free use of our new rights could be aborted would be to close both crappers for cleaning at the same time but since there's only one person to clean them that could only be done by locking one not being used or cleaned and THAT'S why God made hammers.

can you please explain to me how you're going to keep them out?

no - they should not. now what? do we put up a sign or change the logo? write stern warnings on the doorways of the stalls?
It is easy. Police to beat the fuck out of them, they will learn.
and you are going to get the police there before they are done?

Okay so it is this.

A psychologically fucked up sex pervert with a penis wearing womens clothing goes into a female bathroom, the response should be this:

:Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

The terrifying prospect is that other individuals would throw them bodily out of the restroom and out of the building. None too gently either.

13238896_1556848927949541_3086362044558105498_n.jpg

This seems to be a big problem in Conservatopia.

I’m 68 years old, been using public restrooms all my life, and have yet to run into a weirdo.

The terrifying prospect is that other individuals would throw them bodily out of the restroom and out of the building. None too gently either.
Which can still happen,of course. Listen to yourself... "Gee, I was going to kidnap and molest a child,but I might get a ticket or get yelled at!"....please...bunch of faux outrage by the sniveling masters of faux outrage...

We need to arm our wives, daughters and girlfriends, so if a perv goes into the bathroom, they can stay protected from the nuts.

Should willfully ignorant bigots who lack the most basic knowledge of human sexuality and gender identity be allowed to post this kind of stupid and hateful shit.?

Should willfully ignorant bigots who lack the most basic knowledge of human sexuality and gender identity be allowed to post this kind of stupid and hateful shit.?

What is "gender idenity."

Nature determines (and therefore identifies) your gender for you. Only someone mentally ill would think otherwise.

Damn straight faggot. You don't like "free" speech?

Nature determines (and therefore identifies) your gender for you. Only someone mentally ill would think otherwise.
Thank you for proving my point about willful ignorance. You know nothing about transgender people and what "nature" has dealt them in terms of their biology so please shut up and go learn something.

Thank you for proving my point about willful ignorance. You know nothing about transgender people and what "nature" has dealt them in terms of their biology so please shut up and go learn something.

No, I think I've got it handled, you're a "man" who "believes" it's a woman.

Damn straight faggot. You don't like "free" speech?
It was just a question moron.

Forum List

Back