Trump: Black People too stupid to vote for me

Just in time for the election. What ever happened to the party of Lincoln?

Michael Cohen claims Trump made repeated racist references - CNNPolitics

"I told Trump that the rally looked vanilla on television. Trump responded, 'That's because black people are too stupid to vote for me,' " the President's former lawyer told the magazine.
Cohen claimed that when South African leader Nelson Mandela died, Trump remarked, "'Name one country run by a black person that's not a s***hole,' and then he added, 'Name one city.'"
Fake news, by real liar.

Cohen claimed that when South African leader Nelson Mandela died, Trump remarked, "'Name one country run by a black person that's not a s***hole,' and then he added, 'Name one city.'"

Just in time for the election. What ever happened to the party of Lincoln?

Michael Cohen claims Trump made repeated racist references - CNNPolitics

"I told Trump that the rally looked vanilla on television. Trump responded, 'That's because black people are too stupid to vote for me,' " the President's former lawyer told the magazine.
Fake news, by real liar.
Trump is the admitted liar......a racist one at that

It wouldn’t be election time without the race card, right RW?

Why would any minority vote for a Republican when they are led by such a racist?

Hearsay on CNN....

FOREIGN201705311415000328123796232.jpg

Forum List

Back