Should sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

hould sexually insane men be allowed to use the little girl's bathroom?

• Total voters
Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!
Understanding Transgender Access Laws
can you please explain to me how you're going to keep them out?

no - they should not. now what? do we put up a sign or change the logo? write stern warnings on the doorways of the stalls?
Its a peculiar form of madness that gets folk upset over a non issue like this.
well there are going to be times it *is* a valid issue. but those times are very rare and not like happening every day. so deal with the assholes that can't control themselves and be respectful and leave the others alone. they got business to take care of. i'm usually in the stall making my own embarrassing noises anyway to notice who's next to me.

And this lady.

main-qimg-d493b08d5fb2b27b65b08931ce67b674
Isn't the question about men with a working penis and testicles using the bathroom with young girls?

If that description is applicable to your ladies they should likewise stay away.

What if they don't have a working penis and testicles? What if their penis and testicles have been cleaved from their groin? Are they allowed to go in?

Should men who are insane enough to think and believe that they are women be allowed to use the same restroom that little girls do?

The New York Times believes this is a "highly charged debate!" That means there's SOMETHING to debate!

no - they should not. now what? do we put up a sign or change the logo? write stern warnings on the doorways of the stalls?
well there are going to be times it *is* a valid issue. but those times are very rare and not like happening every day. so deal with the assholes that can't control themselves and be respectful and leave the others alone. they got business to take care of. i'm usually in the stall making my own embarrassing noises anyway to notice who's next to me.
Im in my mid 50s and it has never been an issue. I am sure that there are wiedos out there but the point is they have always had access. This is just evangelical nuttiness given too much airtime.

Im in my mid 50s and it has never been an issue. I am sure that there are wiedos out there but the point is they have always had access. This is just evangelical nuttiness iven too much airtime.

you've obviously never been in that stall next to me.

Im in my mid 50s and it has never been an issue. I am sure that there are wiedos out there but the point is they have always had access. This is just evangelical nuttiness iven too much airtime.

I stand with the big bioys and look straight ahead.

I stand with the big bioys and look straight ahead.
i close the stall door and deny everything 10 minutes later.

No no and No

of course I voted NO :nono:

men should use their own bathrooms.

(back in the old days be) for all the hoop la we had gays cross dressers transsexual and what ever, don't remember any one going nuts about who was in a bath room.
BECAUSE single bath rooms have locks for the use of one person at a time.
women's bath rooms have locks on each bath stall, you could have to wash your hands in the outer room with other people.
men's bathrooms also have stall locks, and open room, thought guys that are uncomfortable could just choice a locked stall.
as for little girls, I never sent mine in a bathroom alone.
last thought, the last time I used a public restroom (dr office) a lady came in with her two kids one a little girl the other a large tall about 9 years old boy, what was he doing in the women's? never had a problem ever in a bath room due to gender, be honest have you?

my parting thoughts on the whole bathroom situation.

NEVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES go into the restroom with a banana. BUT IF YOU DO, you damn well better come back out with one.

NEVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES go into the restroom with a banana. BUT IF YOU DO, you damn well better come back out with one.

how do you mean....come back out with a banana? lol

As some of you know, I am a conservative, not a Republican.

There are people born with gender confusion. They have the physical attributes of one sex but the mental and/or emotional attributes of the opposite sex. It would be a horrible thing to be in that position, but they aren’t evil people. If it were up to me, I would invoke the Americans with Disabilities Act with regard to these people. Provide them a suitable bathroom and live and let live. Another reason I’m not a Republican.

It would be too costly to put urinals in women's rooms by law.

You don’t have to. Either have family restrooms like many places do now, or have men’s, women’s, and whatever else you want to label them.

you took it in there, just bring it back out and no questions will be asked.

well except why you needed to take a banana into the restroom. :) the other day i go into one of the stalls and there's a cup of water 1/2 full on the toilet paper dispenser.

really? are you that in need of hydration that is replaces the cell phone reading time??? :)

well except why you needed to take a banana into the restroom. :) the other day i go into one of the stalls and there's a cup of water 1/2 full on the toilet paper dispenser.

really? are you that in need of hydration that is replaces the cell phone reading time??? :)

ok....i see.....lol....you go in with a banana and you come out with a banana....fair enough! :laugh::laugh:

ok....i see.....lol....you go in with a banana and you come out with a banana....fair enough! :laugh::laugh:
hopefully in more or less the same condition...

hopefully in more or less the same condition...

yes...:lmao:

Forum List

Back