Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

bold, italicized bullshit is still bullshit.

Cheer up dude.. :) God still loves ya! :eusa_angel:

Anne Marie

Never doubted it for a second. :D

And btw, you still never demonstrated any real societal need to protect dipshits from catching a hummer from a dude. You've repeated a few times that it is a serious need, but you've offered no sound reasoning for how you reached this conclusion.

Am I supposed to just take your word for it? :cool:

bold, italicized bullshit is still bullshit.

Anne Marie

And btw, you still never demonstrated any real societal need to protect dipshits from catching a hummer from a dude. You've repeated a few times that it is a serious need, but you've offered no sound reasoning for how you reached this conclusion.

Okay, what if that girlyman had AIDS and bit the guy's penis by accident, creating the potentiality of spreading it to the unsuspecting receiver?

AIDS carries the highest rate in promiscuous male homosexuals than any other group.

Anne Marie

If I'm not mistaken, it's already a crime to not inform your sexual partner if you have HIV.

And I support that one. Physical health vs. emotional well-being is apples vs. oranges.

No. It shouldn't be a crime.

No more than a guy lying about what he does for a living to get into a chick's panties should be a crime of misreprestentation. If you consent, you consent. Tough shit.

I believes it becomes a crime when a sexual act is actually performed on the unsuspecting receiver... for lack of a better word. lol. But seriously, the crying game is a very serious game. It's almost like Russian Roulette where the transvestite is betting on a positive outcome against reasonably high odds that once found out, he'll get the crap beat out of him. Especially in third world countries. Sheeeesh! Can you imagine?

Anne Marie
Anne Marie, anonymous consensual sex is just that, anonymous and consensual. Buyer beware.

Why do you have such a bug up your ass about guys who get blown by other guys in dresses?

No. It shouldn't be a crime.

No more than a guy lying about what he does for a living to get into a chick's panties should be a crime of misreprestentation. If you consent, you consent. Tough shit.

I believes it becomes a crime when a sexual act is actually performed on the unsuspecting receiver... for lack of a better word. lol. But seriously, the crying game is a very serious game. It's almost like Russian Roulette where the transvestite is betting on a positive outcome against reasonably high odds that once found out, he'll get the crap beat out of him. Especially in third world countries. Sheeeesh! Can you imagine?

Anne Marie
Anne Marie, anonymous consensual sex is just that, anonymous and consensual. Buyer beware.

Why do you have such a bug up your ass about guys who get blown by other guys in dresses?

i'm sure his reason begins with just one too many shots of tequila and winking at that chick with the deep voice....

Anne Marie

Okay, what if that girlyman had AIDS and bit the guy's penis by accident, creating the potentiality of spreading it to the unsuspecting receiver?

AIDS carries the highest rate in promiscuous male homosexuals than any other group.

Anne Marie
So you're saying pretending to be a woman while engaging in an anonymous consensual sexual act should be a crime because there is a higher risk you might have HIV than if you are a real woman?

If you live in any of the big cities, this happens more often that you can imagine. A man goes into a bar, perhaps with friends, has a few drinks, maybe looking for a little action, becomes engaged in a stimulating conversation with a "beautiful" woman, has a few more drinks with her, and before he knows it, she's blowing him in his car and he goes for third base and POW!! the woman has a penis.

Now seriously, many guys would claim that that would never happen to them. That they would know if a woman were a man. Perhaps that might be true in any other setting, completely sober, but that doesn't matter. Heterosexual males do not typically change gender preference no matter what condition they're in.

I've asked this question quite often and some of the guys said they would beat the shit out of the he/she under those circumstances. Some have reacted more violently, and of course some took it to an extreme level which ended up in murder, or at least manslaughter were it was not premeditated. More like a crime of passion. Imagine kissing a woman who is a guy? Imagine getting a bj from a woman who turns out to be a guy? I mean this is a primal instinct reaction to the ultimate deception. Gender relations. Can the victim be genuinely prosecuted given these circumstances? And should the deceiver be charged?

There are several issues here. Considering the nature of sexual relations with another person, something very personal, I truly believe that such a deception could be considered rape or at the very least sexual assault because whatever sexual act was performed on the unsuspecting individual they did not yet have the opportunity to completely confirm the gender of the other person, believing that they were in the right arena. Thus they only consented to having sex, some form of sex with what they were led to believe was a particular gender. Ethically, that individual should have disclosed their true identity no matter how badly they needed affection from the same sex. They knew that they would not have gotten that far with someone had they disclosed that information. That's to begin with.

Sexually Provoked: Recognizing Sexual Misrepresentation as Adequate Provocation
Bradford Bigler*
53 UCLA L. Rev. 783 (2006)

Research suggests that a serious sexual misrepresentation can spark an emotional firestorm in the deceived. But, as a matter of law, can this emotional firestorm be considered a reasonable heat of passion? In short, when may a killer assert the provocation defense given a serious sexual misrepresentation? The law currently addresses this question in a haphazard way. Despite the recurrent deception theme found in many provocation cases—such as those involving the concealment of adultery, sexual identity, or sexual health status—the law applies to these cases a patchwork of legal theories that masks the role of the deception in bringing about a reasonable heat of passion. This ad hoc approach leaves the provocation defense both doctrinally disconnected and normatively unappealing. This Comment thus proposes treating sexual misrepresentation as legally adequate provocation when (1) a defendant engages in a sexual act while reasonably deceived, (2) regarding a fact reasonably material to consent, and (3) the discovery of which would cause a reasonable person a severe mental or emotional crisis upon discovery.

* Editor, UCLA Law Review, Volume 53. J.D. Candidate, UCLA School of Law, 2006; B.S., United States Military Academy, 1999. The author is a Captain in the United States Army on active duty, and is studying under the Army’s Funded Legal Education Program, pending transfer to the Judge Advocate General’s Corps. The opinions expressed in this Comment reflect the views of the author only, and not the views of the Judge Advocate General or the Department of the Army.

Issue 53/3/2-1 | UCLA Law Review

Hate crimes against individuals should be taken seriously, absolutely! But there are acceptions that simply cannot be ignored. Homosexuals who are attacked after performing sexuals act with the consent of those who believed they were actually of a particular sex, should realize that they are placing themselves in danger for very natural primal reasons.

If a white person went into a primarily black community and began to shout racial slurs, you can pretty much expect to eventually get mauled. What's interesting about that is that once such an event gets past freedom of speech, which in this case never seems to stick, that person who most likely ends up in the hospital, will be prosecuted. Not the people who attacked them. They were defending their honor. But why, case after case, does the individual who was sexually deceived bare the burden of assault charges, having attacked the homosexual, even to the slightest degree? The above UCLA review does well to address this issue.

Anne Marie

People should be held responsible for their own reactions.

With respect to freedom of speech, if the person were shouting racial slurs (or anything) at 2:00 in the morning with a megaphone, then he should be arrested for disturbing the peace. It would be the same as his dog barking loudly at my bedroom window at 2:00 am.

If I was not married and a transvestite homosexual seduced me to the point where I finally learned his true sex, it would simply be my bad luck for being deceived. Again, people should be held responsible for their own reactions.

Why does it seem that you folks are afraid to insult this type of behavior because it's a homosexual? Sorry, but I grew up with 8 guys and I can tell you as I live and breath, should any of them have gotten a blow job from a man unknowingly, they would beat the living crap out of that dudette and make sure everyone in town found out about this disgusting individual.

This kind of deception illicits a very justifiable reactions! Far more than any adverse encounter with a bonefide woman.

Politically correct does not or most certainly should not excuse the deception.

Anne Marie

And..... by the way, I am not on a life mission to rid the world of transvestites. This is a message board filled with idle discussion. I found this subject interesting as a matter of law and human relations, especially on such controversial matters as the homosexual agenda, same sex marriages and the leverage this community has gained in every area of life in these united states.

Anne Marie

Why does it seem that you folks are afraid to insult this type of behavior because it's a homosexual? Sorry, but I grew up with 8 guys and I can tell you as I live and breath, should any of them have gotten a blow job from a man unknowingly, they would beat the living crap out of that dudette and make sure everyone in town found out about this disgusting individual.

This kind of deception illicits a very justifiable reactions! Far more than any adverse encounter with a bonefide woman.

Anne Marie

No arguement here. And I'm with Editec in being somewhat sympathetic to the guy who kicks the freaks teeth in.

But you asked if the deception itself should be a crime. I still say no.

Anne Marie

I am not afraid to insult bad behavior. At the same time, people should be held responsible for their reactions. I hope that each person that responds with assault and battery would be severely punished.

Anne Marie

...and they would be charged with some form of assault. If your bros were busy getting blowjobs from men then perhaps they need to use a little more discretion instead of pretend that they are not equally complicit in the encounter. Those "reactions" are not acceptable under our legal system.

deception is not illegal, genius. crying about Political correctness doesn't alleviate the FACT that your bros would have had to have been stupid enough to confuse a tranny for a woman.

Anne Marie

No arguement here. And I'm with Editec in being somewhat sympathetic to the guy who kicks the freaks teeth in.

But you asked if the deception itself should be a crime. I still say no.

Oh, okay. The deception itself devoid of any intended outcome is not a crime. Absolutely. I agree Manifold. And yes, if deception by itself becomes a crime, good grief, we'd have to turn homes into prisons to accommodate a world population of criminals. lmao!

Anne Marie

Why does it seem that you folks are afraid to insult this type of behavior because it's a homosexual?
There's nothing wrong with being a homosexual. You assume everyone hates gays like you seem to.
Sorry, but I grew up with 8 guys and I can tell you as I live and breath, should any of them have gotten a blow job from a man unknowingly, they would beat the living crap out of that dudette and make sure everyone in town found out about this disgusting individual.

Anne Marie

So you're saying it's okay to beat the crap out of people? Sounds like you approve of vigilante justice and violence against gays.

Just because these lunkheads you grew up with couldn't handle the blow, no pun, to their fragile masculinity that discovering that the person they encouraged to perform oral sex on them had a dick also doesn't mean the cretins have any right to act out their self revulsion by beating up their sex partner..

The crime committed is the assault and battery, not the mistaken identity.

Last edited:

Anne Marie

That's not an argument against transvestites, that's an argument against promiscuity.

Heterosexual American women, for instance, have an annoying habit of transmitting Chlamydia while showing no visible symptoms to their partners.

Like I said, anonymous casual sex is stupid.

Forum List

Back