Should republicans subpoena Adam Schiff’s phone records? Hehehe

What the fuck are you talking about fat boy? He was trying to see why the fuck Biden influenced their political process when he was VP. You’re such a fat stupid fuck and I did not attack you for that comment you dork. I did it because of your gay smiley.
^ Snowflake dodges again
What am I dodging? I was Never part of the convo.
Then GFY, snowflake. Run along.
Nope. Why did you give me a smiley you fat fuck? Explain yourself. Coward.
:lmao:
:290968001256257790-final:

If the democrats are stupid enough to vote any article of impeachment through, you can bet your bottom dollar the democrats are going to be in a SHIT STORM in the senate the likes of which they have NEVER seen before, and yes, ScHIT's phone records will be fair game.

The democrats STARTED this fight with their illegal FISA and spying on Trump's campaign and trying to impeach him for the last THREE YEARS. So they want to rumble, well wait until it's the republican controlled senate calling the shots, and it's THEM that has to dance.

I can't fuckin' wait. I want to see democrats in JAIL. I want to see little leftist bubble heads exploding on their propaganda wing. I want to see screaming helplessly at the sky in their pink pussy hats. I want to see democrats absolutely lose their shit, and America sees it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What political opponent was he trying to get Ukraine to damage?

Creepy sleepy Joe damages himself, every time he speaks. What dim would have even heard him talk about it? Your boy is bragging about doing what Trump is being accused of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did not answer the question, because doing so would be admitting he did not do what Trump did.

Forum List

Back