Should republicans subpoena Adam Schiff’s phone records? Hehehe

• Banned
There are going to have to be some patriot intervention..

I am an Independent but I hope Trump destroys Biden in the general election. The Democrats have gone off the deep end. I am at my wits end with their PC culture bullshit. Their antisemitism. Their disrespect of female athletes. Their holier than thou bullshit attitudes. FU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What political opponent was he trying to get Ukraine to damage?

You’re a loser Augustine. You’re next intelligent post will be your first. You fat dork.

Oh the snowflake dodges

What am I dodging? You’re a loser. I am calling you a loser. Explain what I am dodging. I am calling you this because of your little gay smiley not because of your posts you fat fuck.

What am I dodging?
What political opponent was he trying to get Ukraine to damage, snowflake?
What the fuck are you talking about fat boy? He was trying to see why the fuck Biden influenced their political process when he was VP. You’re such a fat stupid fuck and I did not attack you for that comment you dork. I did it because of your gay smiley.

I am an Independent but I hope Trump destroys Biden in the general election. The Democrats have gone off the deep end. I am at my wits end with their PC culture bullshit. Their antisemitism. Their disrespect of female athletes. Their holier than thou bullshit attitudes. FU!
Poor baby. Can't use racial slurs without getting grief?

What am I dodging?
What the fuck are you talking about fat boy? He was trying to see why the fuck Biden influenced their political process when he was VP. You’re such a fat stupid fuck and I did not attack you for that comment you dork. I did it because of your gay smiley.
^ Snowflake dodges again
What am I dodging? I was Never part of the convo.

Poor baby. Can't use racial slurs without getting grief?
Did you see racial slurs anywhere in my post you asshole? No. Don’t make up shit.

What am I dodging?
^ Snowflake dodges again
Then GFY, snowflake. Run along.

What am I dodging?
^ Snowflake dodges again
Nope. Why did you give me a smiley you fat fuck? Explain yourself. Coward.

^ Snowflake dodges again
Nope. Why did you give me a smiley you fat fuck? Explain yourself. Coward.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back