should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

• Total voters
interesting debate

for those who are interested

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUX5D6t0_U]YouTube - GAYS IN THE MILITARY DEBATE[/ame]

Im not thinking of enlisting.

I just wanting to get everyone opinion on the matter

I hope you are doing well, and I cant apologize enough for what happened in the past man :(, i acted stupidly/badly. I am truly sorry :(

why or why not?

Why do you care marty? You planning on enlisting?

Don't worry about the past martin. This is cyber shit. It's pure entertainment and nothing more. I couldn't give a rats fuck less about anyone here, including you.

But you're asking about a very controversial subject, and either you have an opinion or you don't. Don't just start a thread about it and then duck out. What the fuck is that?

i just want to add

i doubt whether gays openly serve is a constitutional issue, in that, if a superior officer, say obama, the CIC, says gays can serve openly, then guess what, you can't disobey that order on its face as i see no constitutional violation.

And one man, this little shit stain from Chicago with zero military experience AT ALL, knows what's better for the military than old salts that have served in WARS? For DECADES? That little FUCK obama knows better than OLD SOLDIERS?

What are saying Yurt?

I hope you are doing well, and I cant apologize enough for what happened in the past man :(, i acted stupidly/badly. I am truly sorry :(

Why do you care marty? You planning on enlisting?

Don't worry about the past martin. This is cyber shit. It's pure entertainment and nothing more. I couldn't give a rats fuck less about anyone here, including you.

But you're asking about a very controversial subject, and either you have an opinion or you don't. Don't just start a thread about it and then duck out. What the fuck is that?

Don't be an idiot. He answered your question 15 minutes after you posted it.

Quit tapping your foot like some demanding wife.

i just want to add

i doubt whether gays openly serve is a constitutional issue, in that, if a superior officer, say obama, the CIC, says gays can serve openly, then guess what, you can't disobey that order on its face as i see no constitutional violation.

And one man, this little shit stain from Chicago with zero military experience AT ALL, knows what's better for the military than old salts that have served in WARS? For DECADES? That little FUCK obama knows better than OLD SOLDIERS?

What are saying Yurt?

lol ..

You act like Obama is alone on this.

you need an option for:

leave it up to the those in charge

the CIC and all those who serve

really....what does my opinion or your opinion matter when it comes to battle and the security of our nation? holy crap....we don't like fags....they can't serve......holy crap....we don't like jews.......

the military serves the republic and the president is the CIC.

What if "those in charge" don't agree with "the commander in cheif?"

There's this thing called the chain of command ... you might have heard of it ... the POTUS is at the top ...

That's not any better answer to my question than Yurt gave. I think you both need to go back read it again.

i just want to add

What are saying Yurt?

eh....what are YOU saying?

it doesn't matter if obama has ZERO military experience, upon swearing into office, he becomes the CIC, the highest military authority in this country....do you deny that?

Don't be an idiot. He answered your question 15 minutes after you posted it.

Quit tapping your foot like some demanding wife.

Just wipe the the slop off your pussy and answer my question jerk off...

What if "those in charge" don't agree with "the commander in cheif?"

There's this thing called the chain of command ... you might have heard of it ... the POTUS is at the top ...

That's not any better answer to my question than Yurt gave. I think you both need to go back read it again.

Ok ... then go look up the opinions of the SECDEF and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on this issue.

i just want to add

What are saying Yurt?

eh....what are YOU saying?

it doesn't matter if obama has ZERO military experience, upon swearing into office, he becomes the CIC, the highest military authority in this country....do you deny that?

Yurt, you are talking to a guy who does not think Obama is even eligible to hold his current office ....

i just want to add

What are saying Yurt?

lol ..

You act like Obama is alone on this.

Oh really Einstein.... and you can show me he's not?

cough. Im right here. You can call me whatever you want, but if you want an intellectual adult discussion thats one thing, if you wanna smear me thats another :lol:

why or why not?

You're a PUSSY martin. Start this thread and then RUN... little a scared little sissie.

That's the mark of a fucking TROLL martin. Wear it. You earned it.

Forum List

Back