should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

• Total voters
i just want to add

i doubt whether gays openly serve is a constitutional issue, in that, if a superior officer, say obama, the CIC, says gays can serve openly, then guess what, you can't disobey that order on its face as i see no constitutional violation.

And one man, this little shit stain from Chicago with zero military experience AT ALL, knows what's better for the military than old salts that have served in WARS? For DECADES? That little FUCK obama knows better than OLD SOLDIERS?

What are saying Yurt?

You mean old salts and old soldiers like these guys?

Retired Leaders Hit 'Don't Ask' Policy

And one man, this little shit stain from Chicago with zero military experience AT ALL, knows what's better for the military than old salts that have served in WARS? For DECADES? That little FUCK obama knows better than OLD SOLDIERS?

What are saying Yurt?

lol ..

You act like Obama is alone on this.

Oh really Einstein.... and you can show me he's not?

You can't be this retarded ...

Google

Do your own searching.

What are saying Yurt?

lol ..

You act like Obama is alone on this.

Oh really Einstein.... and you can show me he's not?

Retired Leaders Hit 'Don't Ask' Policy :eusa_whistle:

"Mr. Chairman, speaking for myself and myself only, it is my personal belief that allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly would be the right thing to do," Mullen said. "No matter how I look at the issue, I cannot escape being troubled by the fact that we have in place a policy which forces young men and women to lie about who they are in order to defend their fellow citizens."

"For me, personally, it comes down to integrity -- theirs as individuals and ours as an institution," he said.

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff

Mullen: Ending Don't Ask, Don't Tell "Right Thing to Do" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You can shut your piehole now, Pale.

ok. I support the right of lesbian and gays to serve openly in the military, and would strictly enforce sexual harrassment laws.

my two cents.

and thanks for being cool about the past man :)

I do respect you, even when we disagree

Im not thinking of enlisting.

I just wanting to get everyone opinion on the matter

I hope you are doing well, and I cant apologize enough for what happened in the past man :(, i acted stupidly/badly. I am truly sorry :(

Why do you care marty? You planning on enlisting?

Don't worry about the past martin. This is cyber shit. It's pure entertainment and nothing more. I couldn't give a rats fuck less about anyone here, including you.

But you're asking about a very controversial subject, and either you have an opinion or you don't. Don't just start a thread about it and then duck out. What the fuck is that?

"Mr. Chairman, speaking for myself and myself only, it is my personal belief that allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly would be the right thing to do," Mullen said. "No matter how I look at the issue, I cannot escape being troubled by the fact that we have in place a policy which forces young men and women to lie about who they are in order to defend their fellow citizens."

"For me, personally, it comes down to integrity -- theirs as individuals and ours as an institution," he said.

Mullen: Ending Don't Ask, Don't Tell "Right Thing to Do" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Bull shit son. There's two sides to this, whether your little pink as wants to admit it or not.

In other words, dork, DON'T DO IT AT ALL. You'd know that if you had any fucking clue in the world how commanders have to TAP DANCE around when addressing the CIC when they CONTRADICT him.

Last edited:

Bull shit son. There's two sides to this, whether your little pink as wants to admit it or not.

No fucking shit, you don't say?

My, my .. haven't we become instantly enlightened.

Just five minutes ago you were demanding proof of anybody actually supporting on Obama's side on this issue.

In other words, dork, DON'T DO IT AT ALL. You'd know that if you had any fucking clue in the world how commanders have to TAP DANCE around when addressing the CIC when they CONTRADICT him.

Sure thing, Pale ... whatever you say :cuckoo:

Just five minutes ago you were demanding proof of anybody actually supporting on Obama's side on this issue.

Well... wouldn't that be obama himself, oh wise one?

I was hoping that you'd be able to follow along... is that not the case?

You lift a rock and you will find just as many that support repealing as there are that want to protect the status quo. I think that it would be irresponsible, at the moment, to repeal it. Two wars and an ever shrinking budget does not create an environment conducive to change. But I could be wrong.

Beyond that, I could give a shit. The thing I ever cared about the people that I served with was whether or not their trigger finger worked. Because when you are kicking doors in and throwing flash bangs, it doesn't matter if the guy next to you took it in the ass the night before. And I never saw an IED that gave a damn whether you were a homo infidel or a hetero infidel. Just my two cents.

Well... wouldn't that be obama himself, oh wise one?

I was hoping that you'd be able to follow along... is that not the case?

No, I'm not tracking at all. I don't speak retard.

On a slightly unrelated note the reason I married my wife is because she always yells out HIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Every time I tell a joke.

God bless her.

Forum List

Back