Zone1 should psychiatry and especially gender identity "care" be idealogically attacked?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
should psychiatry and especially gender identity "care" be idealogically attacked?

i think so.
but that's just me.

i feel this way about it, because psychiatry first tried to force gender-conformity through the same drugs as are now being push-advertised onto large groups of youngsters according to free will - at far too young an age.
and given the international nature of psychiatry and therapists, it won't be long before this could spread to other NATO and EU and AUKUS countries. ($@#!@#!$@!!!)

should psychiatry and especially gender identity "care" be idealogically attacked?

i think so.
but that's just me.

i feel this way about it, because psychiatry first tried to force gender-conformity through the same drugs as are now being push-advertised onto large groups of youngsters according to free will - at far too young an age.
and given the international nature of psychiatry and therapists, it won't be long before this could spread to other NATO and EU and AUKUS countries. ($@#!@#!$@!!!)
The Left only want us to trust the medical profession so long as it it politically convenient for them

For example, during Covid many doctors spoke up about their concerns regarding the vaccine being safe. And in Europe the medical profession there in many countries banned the use of certain vaccines for certain segments of the population based on data urging them to do so

But in the US, none of that happened as doctors who got out of line were either ignored or maligned.

Also, when the DNC was trying to propose state run health care they would routinely say that doctors choose to charge too much, as if they were criminals that needed the state to come and make sure they behave.

But when it comes to the gender lunacy, something the Left wants to promote, they will use the same medical professionals they maligned at one time or another to shove it down our collective throats. All those that oppose them will be crushed, just like they were during Covid.

The Left only want us to trust the medical profession so long as it it politically convenient for them

For example, during Covid many doctors spoke up about their concerns regarding the vaccine being safe. And in Europe the medical profession there in many countries banned the use of certain vaccines for certain segments of the population based on data urging them to do so

But in the US, none of that happened as doctors who got out of line were either ignored or maligned.

Also, when the DNC was trying to propose state run health care they would routinely say that doctors choose to charge too much, as if they were criminals that needed the state to come and make sure they behave.

But when it comes to the gender lunacy, something the Left wants to promote, they will use the same medical professionals they maligned at one time or another to shove it down our collective throats. All those that oppose them will be crushed, just like they were during Covid.
i seriously doubt that what i highlighted in your post will ever come to pass.

i think so.
but that's just me.

Yes, you are just for you.

How about the minor and the parents? How about the politicians, other children in schools and those who make comments on the Internet?

There’s going to be a tsunami of lawsuits against medical professionals/doctors who lied and were negligent of explaining the permanent effects of these treatments to youth in the next years.

Let’s hope it bankrupts the right doctors and corrects the field. It was a breech of medical ethics to sterilize teens and mutilate their bodies permanently at such young ages, when they have no idea how long term lives play out.

There’s going to be a tsunami of lawsuits against medical professionals/doctors who lied and were negligent of explaining the permanent effects of these treatments to youth in the next years.

Let’s hope it bankrupts the right doctors and corrects the field. It was a breech of medical ethics to sterilize teens and mutilate their bodies permanently at such young ages, when they have no idea how long term lives play out.
There needs to be nonstop law suits against everything Leftists, in the medical profession, in government, in woke corporations, etc.

There needs to be nonstop law suits against everything Leftists, in the medical profession, in government, in woke corporations, etc.
All of them for their ideology? No.

But if the ideology manifests into messed up things like guiding impressionable young teens into permanent sterilization and mutilations? Yes, that’s on the doctors and medical community that promoted and performed it.

Those victims that had their livelihoods forever changed should get millions upon millions from the unethical doctors

Except there won't be because the vast majority of patients are satisfied with their gender affirming care.

What you can't verify is the existence of an avalanche of lawsuits.
There already are some, I never said “an avalanche” lol. So, it’s verified, But there will probably a substantial amount, and the heartless leftist media will maliciously continue to avoid and suppress them.

there were lots of lawsuits in Europe, and Europe has backed way off of the trans-first social engineering movement. They started it like 5 years before the USA did.

Do you think these victims should sue based on their tragic experiences and claims?

There already are some, I never said “an avalanche” lol. So, it’s verified, But there will probably a substantial amount, and the heartless leftist media will maliciously continue to avoid and suppress them.

there were lots of lawsuits in Europe, and Europe has backed way off of the trans-first social engineering movement. They started it like 5 years before the USA did.

Do you think these victims should sue based on their tragic experiences and claims?
What constitutes lots of lawsuits? Name them and the outcomes.

Why do you folks just pull arguments out of your asses like this? 😄

Forum List

Back