Should Preference to Sharia Law Be A 'Disqualifier' For Refugees / immigrants Coming to The US

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
VIDEO: Sharia in the Twin Cities?, by NR Staff, National Review

"Filmmaker Ami Horowitz was alarmed by the growing number of Somali Americans living in Minneapolis who have joined up with the Islamist-terror groups ISIS and al-Shabaab. So he recently traveled to that city to speak with members of the community about how much American values resonated with them, their feelings about sharia law and terrorism, and whether they’d prefer to live in Somalia or America. Their answers were revealing...."

Sharia Law is completely IN-Compatible with our government and is a threat to our nation as it exists...and it has led to cases of violence.

Should vetting include the question regarding preference for Sharia Law, and should that preference be a 'disqualifier'?

Yes. It's simply common sense, the likes of which being in short supply among all those here who have been conditioned to support Islam no matter what.

I would add quite a few other qualifiers to the list, myself.

Not only YES, but FUCK YES.

Our country, our laws. If that is your preference, stay where you are.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.'

All religions should be prohibited from personal association contracts that conflict with state and federal laws, yes.

Yes. It's simply common sense, the likes of which being in short supply among all those here who have been conditioned to support Islam no matter what.

I would add quite a few other qualifiers to the list, myself.

What qualifiers would those be?

I would argue that anyone already here in the country who acts as if religious beliefs negate the rule of law and order should be made to declare their intent to abide by our laws or be made to leave. As a rider on the OP's idea.

Last edited:
I would argue that anyone already here in the country who thinks that religious beliefs negate the rule of law and order should be made to declare their intent to abide by our laws or be made to leave. As a rider on the OP's idea.
Yes. Any religious dominionists who believes his belief trump state and or federal law should be made to leave the country.

No. All they would have to do is lie. Just like some people have called for only accepting Christians..
You cant vet someone with no background. Period.

I would argue that anyone already here in the country who thinks that religious beliefs negate the rule of law and order should be made to declare their intent to abide by our laws or be made to leave. As a rider on the OP's idea.
That worked well for the California Christmas killers.

You can't have thought police, or people arrested for what they think and believe. If they act on it, that is one thing - otherwise, it would be like a police state.

You can't have thought police, or people arrested for what they think and believe. If they act on it, that is one thing - otherwise, it would be like a police state.
Acting is what I meant. I'll edit it.

Are you talking in code?

American citizens can believe anything they want. It's a free Country and the Bill of Rights protects political and religious beliefs. The same privilege does not extend to aliens who seek asylum in the U.S. Maybe the low information left doesn't understand the difference between citizens and aliens.

Are you talking in code?
Obama vetted the Muslim killers in California. He failed....again.
Yup, he sat down and examined the killers and vetted them.

You are now JBondcuck.

Are you talking in code?
How did he vet the one that was born here?

Are you talking in code?
How did he vet the one that was born here?
Personally. Did you not read what I wrote above. BHO sat down and vetted them both.

Forum List

Back