*Should NPR Be De-Funded?*

HELL YES THEY SHOULD BE DE-FUNDED!

Too bad you didn't create a poll in this thread. I'd be interested in seeing how the folks here would vote.

Yes they should be de-funded. They should never have been funded in the first damn place.

Why is the right so afraid of the truth that NPR provides?

And why does the right care about the part time contributor to NPR being fired?
Answer, they don't. But is is a good false outrage topic for them.

Last edited:

I love the way the libturds think THEY get to define the playing rules. Fuck the hell off.

I love the way the libturds think THEY get to define the playing rules. Fuck the hell off.

I love the way the bushtards think they get to define the playing rules. Go play with your dolls.

What's the public funding level of NPR these days? They'd hardly give up their independence for the little bit that still comes from governmental sources.

NPR fires a liberal and people want them defunded? For what? Conservative bias?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's been a waste of tax payer dollars for way too long. Wise up!

It cannot be a waste. The right have been trying to get NPR/PBS shut down for 40 years.
Anything the right fears that much has to be a good thing for the people.

btw what % of their funding is federally provided now?
I know the number has been dropping as the repubs keep chipping away at it.

What's the public funding level of NPR these days? They'd hardly give up their independence for the little bit that still comes from governmental sources.

No, they won't miss that little bit of money what so ever. So de fund them and we'll use it to feed the hungry.

Juan should have said he hopes the terrorist and their children get AIDS from a transfusion. NPR would have approved and he would have probably got a promotion afterward.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7msrF1V4NeY&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7msrF1V4NeY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. I think its around 500mil. a year.
2. They can't depend on the *Free Market Advertisers*.
3. So they suck of *The Tax Payers*.
4. I think it *High Time* to De-Fund, these *Tit Whores*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back