Should Muller's investigation include Trump's financial history?

I'm including on this thread the letter that appointed Muller as special counsel and the scope of Mueller directives stated in that letter.....mindful that Rosenstein IS a Trump appointee.....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf
Investigations into malfeasance should go wherever they take the investigators. This is why the Whitewater investigation led to Monica, Bill's sexual harassment history, payoffs and perjury.

So, yes, if Trump has financial ties to Russia or any other groups that could be criminal, they should be investigate.

• Banned
No. Trump says it is off limits and his 5th amendment rights should be observed.

Since Kushner and Manafort will be before congressional committees this coming Wednesday......I hope they'll follow your "wise advice" and simply plead the 5th.....

that should go over well......LOL

I've got a better question. Why hasn't there been a special investigation into the Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Scheme which has never had a single audit and has been protected by the very agencies / people who should have called for an investigation! What I see is a diversion being led by the very people who have a history of protecting criminals while accusing the innocent!

It isn't as if there isn't a money trail to follow. The last known words from Seth Rich was .....follow the money! Considering that Haiti publicly outed Clinton Foundation as robbing the poorest of their poor of over 1 billion dollars in money donations allocated to them, I'd say it is high time we get to the bottom of this. Why are we allowing these people to falsely accuse the very man who is capable of exposing the real corruption and putting them all on trial!

Last edited:
Of course not. He was appointed to investigate Russian influence. Not finding anything, he is exceeding the scope of his investigation looking for anything at all.

No. Trump says it is off limits and his 5th amendment rights should be observed.
So if the IRS audits me I can just say "no" and they have to respect my 5th amendment rights? Who knew!?

Give it a try. But be warned, the IRS will be hauling your ass down to the U.S. Tax Court. You may want to check into the results of those who thought their constitutional rights had much weight in that venue.

As it relates to the alleged Russian meddling in the election, I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with are now Mueller's team leaking all over the place.

I thought Mueller was all high and mighty and he'd never ever do that. Hell's bells he can't or won't contain the leaks.

This is bullshit and I really hope the leakers ALL of them get to wear orange real quick.

Again I say, Trump reacts like a child with something behind their backs saying "don't look under there!"

And since Trump has an awful bluff every one knows to check it out.

I've got a better question. Why hasn't there been a special investigation into the Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Scheme which has never had a single audit and been protected by the very agencies / people who should have called for an investigation! What I see is a diversion being led by the very people who have a history of protecting criminals while accusing the innocent!

What a "fantastic" and novel question........

Let's see, House is republican, Senate is republican, WH is republican, DOJ is republican.......See where I'm going with this?

I've got a better question. Why hasn't there been a special investigation into the Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Scheme which has never had a single audit and been protected by the very agencies / people who should have called for an investigation! What I see is a diversion being led by the very people who have a history of protecting criminals while accusing the innocent!

What a "fantastic" and novel question........

Let's see, House is republican, Senate is republican, WH is republican, DOJ is republican.......See where I'm going with this?
Yes. It's quite clear that if any of these people were true Republicans they never would have colluded with the Democrats as we see them doing. Great point. There's no question that these people are Republican in name only. I believe the name is RINO's but I find a better name for them would be quislings.

As it relates to the alleged Russian meddling in the election, I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with are now Mueller's team leaking all over the place.

Besides FOX telling YOU that Mueller's team is "leaking" information....Where the hell are you basing your stupidity on?

Fox contributor baselessly claims special counsel Robert Mueller is leaking to the press

Fox contributor baselessly claims special counsel Robert Mueller is leaking to the press

I've got a better question. Why hasn't there been a special investigation into the Clinton Foundation Money Laundering Scheme which has never had a single audit and has been protected by the very agencies / people who should have called for an investigation! What I see is a diversion being led by the very people who have a history of protecting criminals while accusing the innocent!

It isn't as if there isn't a money trail to follow. The last known words from Seth Rich was .....follow the money! Considering that Haiti publicly outed Clinton Foundation as robbing the poorest of their poor of over 1 billion dollars in money donations allocated to them, I'd say it is high time we get to the bottom of this. Why are we allowing these people to falsely accuse the very man who is capable of exposing the real corruption and putting them all on trial!
Clinton did it.

So if the IRS audits me I can just say "no" and they have to respect my 5th amendment rights? Who knew!?

Give it a try. But be warned, the IRS will be hauling your ass down to the U.S. Tax Court. You may want to check into the results of those who thought their constitutional rights had much weight in that venue.
Agreed, so why should Trump, Obama or Clinton be different?

Yes. It's quite clear that if any of these people were true Republicans they never would have colluded with the Democrats as we see them doing. Great point. There's no question that these people are Republican in name only. I believe the name is RINO's but I find a better name for them would be quislings.

Paranoia, much???? Yes, the entire planet is conspiring against you and Trump......Obviously, the best place for you is under your bed and for Trump, the WH bunker.

Forum List

Back