Should Japan stay Japanese..Should Japanese politicians write policy so it doesn’t?

What about Singapore?
Why aren’t these nations following the U.S. if diversity is so awesome for natives? Why aren’t their politicians encouraging thirdworld nations to send them their flunkies?
Dude you are a known racist on this board, and your ignorance is the source.....in Singapore 1 in 4 singaporian is a foreigner....also in Japan there are millions of immigrants. WTF are you always talking about? don't you get tired of making false claims? Have you ever been to those countries?
There are not millions of immigrants in Japan. ....

Yes there are.

Immigration to Japan - Wikipedia

According to the Japanese Ministry of Justice, the number of foreign residents in Japan has steadily increased in the post Second World War period, and the number of foreign residents (excluding illegal immigrants and short-term foreign visitors and tourists staying less than 90 days in Japan) was more than 2.23 million at the end of 2015.[1] With an estimated population of 127.11 million in 2015,[2] the resident foreign population in Japan amounts to approximately 1.75% of the total population.
Note: foreign residents are not allowed to become citizens. They nor their children will ever be citizens.

This is the part where they bury their heads in sand.

Who has done that?

Dude you are a known racist on this board, and your ignorance is the source.....in Singapore 1 in 4 singaporian is a foreigner....also in Japan there are millions of immigrants. WTF are you always talking about? don't you get tired of making false claims? Have you ever been to those countries?

Yes there are.

According to the Japanese Ministry of Justice, the number of foreign residents in Japan has steadily increased in the post Second World War period, and the number of foreign residents (excluding illegal immigrants and short-term foreign visitors and tourists staying less than 90 days in Japan) was more than 2.23 million at the end of 2015.[1] With an estimated population of 127.11 million in 2015,[2] the resident foreign population in Japan amounts to approximately 1.75% of the total population.
Note: foreign residents are not allowed to become citizens. They nor their children will ever be citizens.

Who has done that?

For example: Unkotare.

Yes there are.

Who has done that?

How, specifically?

Yes there are.

Who has done that?

How, specifically?

...silence...

What about Singapore?
Why aren’t these nations following the U.S. if diversity is so awesome for natives? Why aren’t their politicians encouraging thirdworld nations to send them their flunkies?
There are not millions of immigrants in Japan. The country is notorious for not allowing immigration, especially Muslims. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
There are thousands of muslims who live in Japan and also lot of converts....and 4ons of mosques as well. I'll volunteer to show you around.

What about Singapore?

Yes there are.

At first your believed a circulated lie, when I told you there are millions of immigrants now you talking about citizenship.
I say this all the time, Americans in general are known for their ignorance about world affairs....the so called righties are far worse than liberals and that's what makes them more likely to be hateful, judgemental and racist.

What about Singapore?

Yes there are.

At first your believed a circulated lie, when I told you there are millions of immigrants now you talking about citizenship.
I say this all the time, Americans in general are known for their ignorance about world affairs....the so called righties are far worse than liberals and that's what makes them more likely to be hateful, judgemental and racist.

Don't kid yourself. The lefties are just as judgmental, racist, and hateful as anyone.

What about Singapore?
There are not millions of immigrants in Japan. The country is notorious for not allowing immigration, especially Muslims. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
There are thousands of muslims who live in Japan and also lot of converts....and 4ons of mosques as well. I'll volunteer to show you around.
They aren't immigrants. Japan only allow a handful of Muslims to enter the country every year, and they aren't eligible to become citizens.

In the absence of official statistics on Muslims in Japan, demographic estimates range from between 70,000 to 120,000 Muslim residents with about 10 percent of that number being Japanese. The majority of estimates of the Muslim population in Japan are around 100,000. According to some sources, there were 30,000 Muslims in Japan in 1982.

Yes there are.

Don't kid yourself. The lefties are just as judgmental, racist, and hateful as anyone.
They live and let live unlike the uneducated angry righties.
20 years in an ultra blue city as a Muslim, the only 2 racist and bigoted ***** I came across were Republicans (I know them).

What about Singapore?
They aren't immigrants. Japan only allow a handful of Muslims to enter the country every year, and they aren't eligible to become citizens.....

You are talking out your ass, just parroting shit you read on the internet.

What about Singapore?
They aren't immigrants. Japan only allow a handful of Muslims to enter the country every year, and they aren't eligible to become citizens.

In the absence of official statistics on Muslims in Japan, demographic estimates range from between 70,000 to 120,000 Muslim residents with about 10 percent of that number being Japanese. The majority of estimates of the Muslim population in Japan are around 100,000. According to some sources, there were 30,000 Muslims in Japan in 1982.
Dude you ate a prime example of how messed up trump voters are and American culture is....you have 0 clue about Japan. Ever stepped a foot there? Or you just form opinions on what bigoted media sources tell you ?

What about Singapore?

Yes there are.

Immigrants are people who are eligible to become citizens. Japan has a little over a million foreign residents, but they aren't citizens. They can't vote and the can be kicked out any time the government wants to terminate their visas

What about Singapore?

Dude you ate a prime example of how messed up trump voters are and American culture is....you have 0 clue about Japan. Ever stepped a foot there? Or you just form opinions on what bigoted media sources tell you ?

"Bigoted media sources?" How do you know they are bigoted? Why should I believe anything you post?

"Bigoted media sources?" How do you know they are bigoted? Why should I believe anything you post?
Because maybe I have been to Japan , have Japanese friends ?
Let's be honest geography, world affairs is not your strongest asset. So let's not debate me and I proved you wrong from thestart.
You wanna be bigot , be it just dont show false information and expect us to say amen.

Let's be honest geography, world affairs is not your strongest asset. So let's not debate me and I proved you wrong from thestart.
You wanna be bigot , be it just dont show false information and expect us to say amen.
Going to Japan isn't proof that you know a fucking thing about the country. I just posted the statistics, moron. If you got different statistics, let's see em.

Yes . 78 years later they are still our bitch . They can’t even have a real military. All their neighbors hate them. China would enslave their asses if not for us .

Nature itself favors diversity . The US is the #1 superpower because of it .

Timmy....I don't know why we keep sending Lassie out to rescue you. Yeah, Japan is "our bitch".....that's how they stole our automobile, television and radio,appliance, musical instruments and motorcycle and bicycle and lawnmower and construction equipment businesses from us...by being "our bitch". :eusa_snooty:

Yes there are.

Immigrants are people who are eligible to become citizens. ....

Instead of just admitting you were wrong you are now trying to make up definitions from out your ass. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Going to Japan isn't proof that you know a fucking thing about the country. I just posted the statistics, moron. If you got different statistics, let's see em.
Look st this guy haha....dude be angry at yourself for being dumb and brainwashed...is not my fault.

Yes there are.

Immigrants are people who are eligible to become citizens. Japan has a little over a million foreign residents, but they aren't citizens.
Hahahaha wow no wonder trump made it.

Yes there are.

Immigrants are people who are eligible to become citizens. Japan has a little over a million foreign residents, but they aren't citizens. They can't vote and the can be kicked out any time the government wants to terminate their visas

Foreigners can become citizens of Japan.

Forum List

Back