Should Israel Bomb Iran ?

According to the Principles of International Law Recognized in the Charter of the Nüremberg Tribunal and in the Judgment of the Tribunal, 1950. even discussing

Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
constitutes

Crimes against peace:
(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression
But Israel has never balked at committing war crimes

When are your Arab buddies going to be charged?

I'm neutral, I have no jew or arab "buddies" I posted a link to warn people of the Law
which could end with them taking a slightly longer trip on a short rope

According to the Principles of International Law Recognized in the Charter of the Nüremberg Tribunal and in the Judgment of the Tribunal, 1950. even discussing

Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
constitutes
Crimes against peace:
Riiiight ...
So between 1950 and 2012 only Israel have committed "Crimes against peace" by having plans to Bomb Iran's nuclear facilities.
Except that little snag we were living in utopia since 1950 , no wars ,no deaths, no conflicts ...
Yes,if only there were no Israel the world would become perfect. (Or so goes the typical Anti-Israeli rant )

Nice to see you are objective.

When are your Arab buddies going to be charged?

I'm neutral, I have no jew or arab "buddies" I posted a link to warn people of the Law

I guess the "Palestinians" should stop firing missiles at Israeli school buses.

constitutes
Crimes against peace:
Riiiight ...
So between 1950 and 2012 only Israel have committed "Crimes against peace" by having plans to Bomb Iran's nuclear facilities.
Except that little snag we were living in utopia since 1950 , no wars ,no deaths, no conflicts ...
Yes,if only there were no Israel the world would become perfect. (Or so goes the typical Anti-Israeli rant )

Nice to see you are objective.

No there have been others, many of them brought to trial, Milosevic Et Al, if you notice one be sure to post it in the correct forum:eusa_whistle:
Have you noticed israeli leaders rarely travel to Europe for fear of being arrested?
I'm sure they taught the Geneva convention in your tour in the IDF

Riiiight ... So between 1950 and 2012 only Israel have committed "Crimes against peace"

Sharon was a member of the Haganah gang, which was a paramilitary terrorist organization, formed just after WW2. Sharon was a decorated terrorist and made it to a junior officer ratting before the State of Israel was recognized. Once Israel became an official entity the Hanganah gang transformed themselves into what is now known as the Israel Defense Force.

Since Israeli’s have MURDERED British citizens you know they would MURDER American citizens too

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved. The King David hotel was being used by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed
and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May 11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

We know who the real terrorists are..,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.

:)-

Last edited:

I guess the "Palestinians" should stop firing missiles at Israeli school buses.

Yes I totally agree with you, they should save them for Merkava tanks

If you Palis tried to fight the Israeli military, you'd last about 5 minutes.

Yes I totally agree with you, they should save them for Merkava tanks

If you Palis tried to fight the Israeli military, you'd last about 5 minutes.

Yea 5 minutes, about 2 minutes longer than a Merkava tank against Hezbollah
Israel loses Lebanon war

Yeah they took out an Israeli tank Woo Hoo ...

Like it is often the case with extremists Islamic organizations , Hezbollah had involved innocent civilians in their fight.
And involved Lebanon in a war with Israel.
It didn't end well for Lebanon, for it's people and it's infrastructure but who cares about that right? As long as Hezbollah took out an Israeli tank the Lebanese people should be grateful.

Death to Iran!!! I hope you got a really big bugger when you finished picking your nose cause it makes for a great desert after going to the jon. Other than that calling for the death of a country is calling for the death of millions I though you J's were all done with killing ?

#1-not jewish

#2-that's hil picking her nose, not mine

#3-jon is spelled "john"

#4-I am not referring to ALL iranians, just the government. Unlike the iranian people, who want to kill all Americans. See the difference?

#5-last week khameini called for the death of all jews worldwide. No comment there, dimwit?

Jos , are you saying that attacking another country is a violation of international law ?

It's hilarious how the far left fucking morons like jos try to hold the Western nations to the tightest international rules, but never seem to have a problem with shitholes like iran and syria conducting massive amounts of terrorism and murder both home and abroad, or china running the world's largest gulag.

You have to understand, the rules only apply to the US and Europe, others are allowed to murder and terrorize at their whim, accordingly to the leftist morons like jos.

]Riiiight ... So between 1950 and 2012

Actually, here's a better list, asshole:

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism...me+First-+Terrorism+or+Occupation+-+Major.htm

"Which Came First - Terrorism or "Occupation"?
Major Arab Terrorist Attacks against Israelis Prior to the 1967 Six-Day War

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, March 2002

Palestinian and Arab spokesmen commonly claim that the recent Palestinian terrorism is the result of the Israeli 'occupation' of the West Bank and Gaza, adding that the violence will cease only when the 'occupation' is ended.

Despite this claim, it should be recalled that the many Palestinian and Arab rejectionist factions (such as the Hamas and the Hizbullah) repeatedly declare that even if Israel would fully withdraw from the territories they will continue their attacks, since they refute Israel's basic right to exist.

More importantly, however, the basic premise of the Palestinian claim - that the 'occupation' causes terrorism - is historically flawed. Arab and Palestinian terrorism against Israel existed prior to the beginning of Israeli control over the West Bank and Gaza as a result of the Six Day War of June 1967, and even prior to the establishment of the State of Israel in May 1948.

For example, Arab terrorism was rampant during wave of anti-Jewish riots in 1920-21 (which was characterized by the brutal murder in Jaffa of the prominent Jewish author Y. Brenner), during the 'Disturbances' of 1929 (which included the massacre of the Jewish community in Hebron), during the Arab Revolt of 1936-39, and in many other recorded incidents of wholesale anti-Jewish Arab violence throughout the pre-state period.

The Palestinian terrorism campaign was stepped-up on the eve of the UN Partition Resolution of November 1947, and led to the joint Arab invasion of 1948-49 which delineated the boundaries of the newly established State of Israel.

Indeed, this deplorable violence can be traced back to the beginning of the renewed Jewish settlement of the Land of Israel over a century ago.

After the War of Independence, Arab terrorism expanded in scope. In 1952, when 'fedayeen' terrorist border incursions reached their height, there were about 3,000 incidents of cross-border violence, extending from the malicious destruction of property to the brutal murder of civilians. This anti-Israeli violence encompassed both frontier settlements and population centers, and was perpetrated, for the most part, against innocent civilians, most of them new immigrants.

In conclusion, the oft-repeated Arab claim that the Israeli 'occupation' is somehow to blame for the Palestinian terrorism is nothing more than an empty retort, repudiated by the facts, and disproved by a century of historical reality.

The following is a partial list of documented acts of Arab terrorism, all occurring prior to the beginning of the Israeli administration of the West Bank and Gaza in 1967:

Major Arab Terrorist Attacks against Israelis Prior to the 1967 Six-Day War

Jan 1, 1952 - Seven armed terrorists attacked and killed a nineteen year-old girl in her home, in the neighborhood of Beit Yisrael, in Jerusalem.

Apr 14, 1953 - Terrorists tried for the first time to infiltrate Israel by sea, but were unsuccessful. One of the boats was intercepted and the other boat escaped.

June 7, 1953 - A youngster was killed and three others were wounded, in shooting attacks on residential areas in southern Jerusalem.

June 9, 1953 - Terrorists attacked a farming community near Lod, and killed one of the residents. The terrorists threw hand grenades and sprayed gunfire in all directions. On the same night, another group of terrorists attacked a house in the town of Hadera. This occurred a day after Israel and Jordan signed an agreement, with UN mediation, in which Jordan undertook to prevent terrorists from crossing into Israel from Jordanian territory.

June 10, 1953 - Terrorists infiltrating from Jordan destroyed a house in the farming village of Mishmar Ayalon.

June 11, 1953 - Terrorists attacked a young couple in their home in Kfar Hess, and shot them to death.

Sept 2, 1953 - Terrorists infiltrated from Jordan, and reached the neighborhood of Katamon, in the heart of Jerusalem. They threw hand grenades in all directions. Miraculously, no one was hurt......"

Yea 5 minutes, about 2 minutes longer than a Merkava tank against Hezbollah

We can see how "objective" this piece of shit is. By the way scumbag, the hez terrorists were sooooo successful nasrallah the pig can't leave his bunker, and the hez terrorists have not attempted a cross-border attack in 6 years. If that's "success," i wonder what they'd consider a failure. But then, terrorists can never "lose," they always somehow manage to "win" - even if they get slaughtered.

It is a reasonable question.However not attacking in the past,does not mean it won't happen in the future.Hitler was elected in 1935 I think ... And up to 1939 he didn't attack anyone.

It is a loaded question, used by the jew-hating far-left trolling filth across the web until they get crushed and then jump to change to subject. I see the same talking points like this used in many different political forums repeatedly used.

Iran has been conducting war against no less than FOUR other nations for years using out-of-uniform soldiers, and has initiated all of these wars, but because they involve soldiers not wearing uniforms, then somehow it is not a "war" to the mentally ill far left dogshit.

To answer so that the trolling douchebag can jump to the next subject, Israel, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Iraq - and you can now add Syria to the mix as its soldiers have been caught in syria shooting anti-assad protestors and fighters.

Forum List

Back