Should Israel Bomb Iran ?

To begin with Israel does not have “bombers” and their fighter planes have a limited range.

Any attempt would result in self destruction.

& I hope they remember the past.,.,, <?>

Self-destruction didn&#8217;t work on Masada

Masada (Hebrew &#1502;&#1510;&#1491;&#1492;, pronounced Metzada (help&#8226;info), from &#1502;&#1510;&#1493;&#1491;&#1492;, metzuda, "fortress") is the name for a site of ancient palaces and fortifications in the Southern District of Israel, on top of an isolated rock plateau, or horst, on the eastern edge of the Judaean Desert, overlooking the Dead Sea. Masada is best known for the violence that occurred there in the first century CE. In the final accords of the First Jewish&#8211;Roman War, the Siege of Masada by troops of the Roman Empire led to the mass suicide of the Sicarii rebels. Masada is located at 31°18'56"N, 35°21'14"E, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) east of Arad.

Masada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes you think it would work today ,<{?}> :)-

Last edited:
Is it possible to Google the location of "Mosada"

And view it from above as we can view lands in the USA ? :)-

If the terrorist state of Israel bombs the peaceful country of Iran.

Then the global markets and economy will go into a tail spin.

And the world could easily descend into chaos and eventually a debilitating war of biblical proportions.
So, a small country, the only democracy in the region that fights for its survival is a terrorist state, and the IRI (I refuse to call those thugs Iranians) that is responsible for global terrorism, kidnapping and assassination is a peaceful nation!
When was the last time we read that Israel jailed, tortured and murdered its political opponents? Or when they stoned a woman, hanged a homosexual, executed a political figure?
How typical of a Sunnu man!

I wanted to respond to that comment of his , but sadly I could not stop myself from laughing hysterically about 'Peaceful country of Iran' for a long enough time to formulate a response. LOL

who has Iran attacked ?

:udaman:So, a small country, the only democracy in the region that fights for its survival is a terrorist state

democracy--?

:udaman:

:)-

To begin with Israel does not have “bombers” and their fighter planes have a limited range.

Any attempt would result in self destruction.

& I hope they remember the past.,.,, <?>

Self-destruction didn’t work on Masada

Masada (Hebrew &#1502;&#1510;&#1491;&#1492;, pronounced Metzada (help•info), from &#1502;&#1510;&#1493;&#1491;&#1492;, metzuda, "fortress") is the name for a site of ancient palaces and fortifications in the Southern District of Israel, on top of an isolated rock plateau, or horst, on the eastern edge of the Judaean Desert, overlooking the Dead Sea. Masada is best known for the violence that occurred there in the first century CE. In the final accords of the First Jewish–Roman War, the Siege of Masada by troops of the Roman Empire led to the mass suicide of the Sicarii rebels. Masada is located at 31°18'56"N, 35°21'14"E, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) east of Arad.

Masada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes you think it would work today ,<{?}> :)-

New air refueling system gives Israel capacity
for strike on Iran

TEL AVIV — Israel has developed the advanced air refueling systems that could facilitate a strike on Iran.

The officials also said the development overcame several years of refusals by Washington to supply the systems required for the 1,000 kilometer flight from Israel to Iran.
Officials said the Israel Air Force has overseen the development and deployment of air refueling systems for its U.S.-origin fighter-jet fleet, Middle East Newsline reported.

New air refueling system gives Israel capacity for strike on Iran

They could've co-habited with their Muslim neighbours in relative harmony, like the Jews who lived in the region prior to Israel's inception did. But no, they ruthlessly stabbed their British saviours in the back by violently rebelling under a sustained campaign of terrorism.

Besides being fucking stupid, you're lying and an idiot. TRy to at least get basic facts correct before posting, moron.

Proof that kikes can't answer a simple question and MUST have the last word.

It is sad that this poster is mentally ill and a failure in life. It must suck to be you, save yourself and us a lot of trouble and kill yourself now, so that we can save lots of money on welfare and medicaid for you. Perhaps in your next life you might be worth something.

for strike on Iran

TEL AVIV — Israel has developed the advanced air refueling systems that could facilitate a strike on Iran.

The officials also said the development overcame several years of refusals by Washington to supply the systems required for the 1,000 kilometer flight from Israel to Iran.
Officials said the Israel Air Force has overseen the development and deployment of air refueling systems for its U.S.-origin fighter-jet fleet, Middle East Newsline reported.

OK..true enough, but I was still stunned when threats to attack Iran by Israel and/or the USA recently appeared in the news. Israel has been working on an anti-ballistic missile system called the Arrow system that is supposed to deal with the threat of an Iranian missile attack against Israel.

It seems plausible that Iran would launch its current missiles (equipped with conventional payloads) at what they would consider to be appropriate enemy targets in the aftermath of Israeli or American airstrikes against their nuclear facilities. So any Israeli or American airstrikes could prove to be counter-productive.

for strike on Iran

OK..true enough, but I was still stunned when threats to attack Iran by Israel and/or the USA recently appeared in the news. Israel has been working on an anti-ballistic missile system called the Arrow system that is supposed to deal with the threat of an Iranian missile attack against Israel.

It seems plausible that Iran would launch its current missiles (equipped with conventional payloads) at what they would consider to be appropriate enemy targets in the aftermath of Israeli or American airstrikes against their nuclear facilities. So any Israeli or American airstrikes could prove to be counter-productive.

I think that the potential danger of nuclear Iran outweighs any kind of conventional retribution.

Death to Iran!!!

I hope you got a really big bugger when you finished picking your nose cause it makes for a great desert after going to the jon.

Other than that calling for the death of a country is calling for the death of millions

I though you J's were all done with killing ?

:evil: :)-

I think that the potential danger of nuclear Iran outweighs any kind of conventional retribution.
or the consequences?

Principles of International Law Recognized in the Charter of the Nüremberg Tribunal and in the Judgment of the Tribunal, 1950.

Quote:
Any person who commits an act which constitutes a crime under international law is responsible therefor and liable to punishment.

Principle II

The fact that internal law does not impose a penalty for an act which constitutes a crime under international law does not relieve the person who committed the act from responsibility under international law.

Principle III

The fact that a person who committed an act which constitutes a crime under international law acted as Head of State or responsible Government official does not relieve him from responsibility under international law.

Principle IV

The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him.

Principle V

Any person charged with a crime under international law has the right to a fair trial on the facts and law.

The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:

(a) Crimes against peace:
(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;
(ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).

http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/full/390

Last edited:
According to the Principles of International Law Recognized in the Charter of the Nüremberg Tribunal and in the Judgment of the Tribunal, 1950. even discussing

Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
constitutes

Crimes against peace:
(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression
But Israel has never balked at committing war crimes

According to the Principles of International Law Recognized in the Charter of the Nüremberg Tribunal and in the Judgment of the Tribunal, 1950. even discussing

Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
constitutes

Crimes against peace:
(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression
But Israel has never balked at committing war crimes

When are your Arab buddies going to be charged?

Forum List

Back