Should illegal aliens from Iran and Syria be allowed to valid USA drivers licences

Illegal aliens from any country should not be able get any form of identification in this country other than they are breaking the laws of the US. They should be sent back home to follow the legal process of becoming a citizen.

When these people follow procedure I will be to first to congratulate them

Seriously, then they can hijack their fuel tankers and be legal drivers. So why is it racially allowable to bestow this privilege on Mexicans who are illegal.
Again, at least you’re consistent at being ignorant and wrong, as we saw in your failed thread about undocumented immigrants being prohibited persons with regard to possessing firearms.

And again, the issue has nothing to do with ‘race,’ it has to do with immigration status – where any undocumented immigrant has the right to due process of the law, and the right to apply for a driver’s license and receive it if he’s otherwise eligible until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Indeed, it would be in violation of the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment to deny Iranian and Syrian immigrants a driver’s license because they ‘might’ commit acts of terror, where such an accusation is baseless and without merit.

The Constitution does not allow government to disadvantage persons based solely on who they are, where they are from, or that they ‘might’ commit acts of terror.

This is consistent with the fundamental tenets of the rule of law: that one is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law – and that includes undocumented immigrants.
"Undocumented" means they have already broken the laws of the land. You can pretty up their status as much as you want what they are doing is illegal.

Doesn't matter. As I understand it, expecting anyone to follow our immigration laws is racist, and the way we prove we're not racist is to give 'em drivers licenses 'n stuff.
You ‘understand’ wrong – and you’re as ignorant as the OP.

Racism and bigotry manifest when immigrants are vilified because on their race, religion, national origin, or immigration status.

That one is in the country absent authorization doesn’t necessarily mean he’s ‘illegal.’

And everyone expects immigrants to respect our immigration laws, and everyone supports those undocumented to be subject to punishment when found guilty in a court of law of violating our immigration laws.

If we demand immigrants to respect our immigration laws, then we as a Nation must first respect the rule of law.

Doesn't matter. As I understand it, expecting anyone to follow our immigration laws is racist, and the way we prove we're not racist is to give 'em drivers licenses 'n stuff.

Racism and bigotry manifest when immigrants are vilified because on their race, religion, national origin, or immigration status.

That one is in the country absent authorization doesn’t necessarily mean he’s ‘illegal.’

And everyone expects immigrants to respect our immigration laws, and everyone supports those undocumented to be subject to punishment when found guilty in a court of law of violating our immigration laws.

If we demand immigrants to respect our immigration laws, then we as a Nation must first respect the rule of law.
Yes, they're not "illegal aliens", they're "undocumented immigrants".

:laugh:

The PC Police are a hoot.

Illegal aliens from any country should not be able get any form of identification in this country other than they are breaking the laws of the US. They should be sent back home to follow the legal process of becoming a citizen.

All of that is true, but we also need to jail the people who hire these illegals as well

Seriously, then they can hijack their fuel tankers and be legal drivers. So why is it racially allowable to bestow this privilege on Mexicans who are illegal.

No illegal invader should be given any benefits or privileges regardless of where they are from.

All of that is true, but we also need to jail the people who hire these illegals as well
I have no problem with that.

This is a states right issue.

Leave it to the states to decide.

Jake is that the LIBertarian in you?

True it is a state to state issue and states like New Mexico offer " Undocumented " aliens the right to obtain driver licenses within it border.

Now my issue with those licenses is they do not stay within the state they've obtained the license in and move to states where it is illegal for them to drive because of the state laws and requirement.

For me I would have them registered with the DMV and driving with insurance while ICE look for their ass to deport them...

Just my opinion...

Also not every " Undocumented " alien came across the Mexican border illegally, and I know many that came here from Russia, China and the Philippines but their issue is being out of status when their visa expired. ( That part is directed to others in this thread )

This is a states right issue.

Leave it to the states to decide.

Jake is that the LIBertarian in you?

True it is a state to state issue and states like New Mexico offer " Undocumented " aliens the right to obtain driver licenses within it border.

Now my issue with those licenses is they do not stay within the state they've obtained the license in and move to states where it is illegal for them to drive because of the state laws and requirement.

For me I would have them registered with the DMV and driving with insurance while ICE look for their ass to deport them...

Just my opinion...

Also not every " Undocumented " alien came across the Mexican border illegally, and I know many that came here from Russia, China and the Philippines but their issue is being out of status when their visa expired. ( That part is directed to others in this thread )
Nah, that is the constitutionalist in me who understands how fed and state governments and by the rules which they work.

what does licensing a driver have to do with immigration?
That is like asking what does your brain have to do with intelligence.
just answer. what does immigration have to do with driving?
Ah, a reasonable question so you are
muahaha.gif
fill in the blank

Last edited:
After 911 the United States implemented fingerprinting for transportation of hazardous substances, such as full gasoline tankers that could be half emptied, then refilled with ammonium nitrate and turned into this.
74221-120-93CB883E.jpg

So please direct your moronic question to the Federal Transportation Bureau that requires this fingerprinting of hazmat drivers. If you can not see why illegal aliens should not have this privilege, you need to be arrested as a terrorist.

Again the question is Why are there Illegal aliens
from Iran and Syria in the US to start with/

Yes, they're not "illegal aliens", they're "undocumented immigrants".

:laugh:

The PC Police are a hoot.
upload_2016-5-1_14-8-55.jpeg

Mac, this is an illegal alien.

After 911 the United States implemented fingerprinting for transportation of hazardous substances, such as full gasoline tankers that could be half emptied, then refilled with ammonium nitrate and turned into this.
74221-120-93CB883E.jpg

So please direct your moronic question to the Federal Transportation Bureau that requires this fingerprinting of hazmat drivers. If you can not see why illegal aliens should not have this privilege, you need to be arrested as a terrorist.
you realize you are making the case for licensing without regard for immigration status?

Forum List

Back