Should Government be in the Marriage business?

That's all you got?

So you have no counter to my argument other than name calling?

FYI I am in my early 40s and my wife is absolutely smoking hot because she hasn't spit out a bunch of puppies. I bought her some gorgeous jewelry for her last birthday that you probably couldn't afford and I whisked her away for a romantic weekend where I gave her her present over an expensive dinner at a wonderful little restaurant. Then we went back to our suite and fucked our brains out like you only wish you could.
kinda loses the romantic aspect when you have to brag about it on a message board

dontcha think?

YMMV

I'm sick of ol' piss brains pisster telling how bad my sex life is and how unhappy my wife must be because I don't want to pay more taxes than he does to support his fucking idiot brats.

I know they must be idiots because someone as fucking stupid as him or her is not capable of having smart children.
how much does it bother you that some asshole on the internet thinks you have a poor sex life?

perspectives, man, perspectives

see 2b
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perspective

Last edited:
kinda loses the romantic aspect when you have to brag about it on a message board

dontcha think?

YMMV

I'm sick of ol' piss brains pisster telling how bad my sex life is and how unhappy my wife must be because I don't want to pay more taxes than he does to support his fucking idiot brats.

I know they must be idiots because someone as fucking stupid as him or her is not capable of having smart children.
how much does it bother you that some asshole on the internet thinks you have a poor sex life?

Let me have my fun won't you?

Believe you me, he's madder than I am because he knows I'm right.

My rats will grow up to pay all those subsidies back with their taxes, and then some. Dude, I think that not getting laid is making you bitter and stoopid. :D
So what do you do that you're not also a lazy greedy knob? I bet you have plenty of time at your job to sit around stroking yourself.

That is an assertion that is not based on evidence. Almost half of the "taxpayers" today pay no taxes, and I only see that number increasing unless we reform the tax system we now have. That means that the chances are that your rats will actually grow up and take more money from the system.

I dunno about where you live bag, but here we have sales tax, property tax, gas tax, garbage tax, school tax, some have water tax, capital gains tax... so even if you don't pay income tax, you get hosed many other ways by the government. But don't let that ruin your argument :D

None of those pay for you taking my federal taxes to raise your children. If you had a brain you might understand the difference.

Man, you're fucking dense. My kids when they grow up will more than make up for any tax break I got with their taxes, so we'll be 3 tax payers to your 1. As for you, with no kids, so that means that someone else's kids will be taking care of you in a home/hospital/home care situation. Without other people's children, there would be no one to bury you and you'd be picked over by rats while you rot. And if you have no kids, why are you still working? Didn't make enough money to retire yet? Who's the greedy nob?
It's probably a good thing you didn't have kids, there's enough dumb fucks in the world already.

Again the assertion without evidence. I thought we already cleared that up.

Not taking their money enables them to more readily provide for their children so you don't end up paying for their care after the money they need to feed their children is taken by the state, you fucking retard. That's the point of the deduction. It's not that fucking complicated. Try to get it through your thick fucking skull.

Get it through your head that your children are not my responsibility. They are yours and yours alone. I should not have to pay a higher percentage of my income to pay for government services for your kids.

If you can't feed your kids and pay your fair share of taxes then have fewer kids so you don't need my money to pay for them.

Noone's talking about me feeding your kids, you dolt. We're talking about not taking your money so you can feed your own damned kids.

It's not that complicated. Anyone with two working brain cells could grasp this- which explains, I suppose, why you're having such difficulty.

You really do have a problem with math, don't you.

If you have kids you get a tax credit, which you get back even if you do not pay taxes at all. That has to be paid for by everyone who does not have kids. Or do you really think that money comes out of your pocket? You should take some time to study some basic economics while you are pursuing that fake degree in computers.

That's not true.

You're either an idiot or a liar.

Provide some type of evidence to back that up.

You made the assertion- one that was refuted months ago.

Prove that half of Americans pay no taxes. :lol:

But don't let reality get in your way- you never have before.

The Tax Foundation - Number of Americans Paying Zero Federal Income Tax Grows to 43.4 Million

Wow, someone who tries to claim telepathy exists is accusing me of not being concerned about reality.

Let's see

You make claim A
Almost half of the "taxpayers" today pay no taxes

then present evidence supporting claim B
Number of Americans Paying Zero Federal Income Tax Grows to 43.4 Million

and think we're all stupid enough to fall for it?

:lol:

That's like saying that nobody dies anymore and trying to back it up by showing that almost noone dies from the bubonic plague anymore.

I notice you said nothing of sales taxes, state income taxes, the death tax, unemployment insurance tax, social security taxes, or any other taxes levied. No, you think federal income tax is the only tax anyone pays because you're a moron.

Not surprising that someone like you, who lies about what one person says, would also lie about what your links say.

Where did I lie? I claimed, and still do, that you tried to use telepathy to prove that brain dead people think.

I am still waiting for you to prove that these idiots deserve anything but contempt, and that you are in the exact same boat for citing there stupidity.

Where did i say 'coma victims are telepaths'?

All I see there is a link to an article of interest and related to the discussion in which the post was made.Oddly, nobody seems to have had an opinion on the matter?

Funny how you don't want to talk about the fact that your own link doesn't say what you (dishonestly) claimed it said.

Jewelry and a dinner? Man, that's so original, did you think that up all by yourself? I bet you're one of those dipsticks that's rude and bossy at a restaurant and then tip lousy because you're drunk and pissed off.
But thanks for the extra tax dollars and thanks for not having kids. All those subsidies helped me afford an inground pool this year. My kids thank you to.

PS I bet your wife doesn't even have all her teeth.

Where did i say 'coma victims are telepaths'?

All I see there is a link to an article of interest and related to the discussion in which the post was made.Oddly, nobody seems to have had an opinion on the matter?

Funny how you don't want to talk about the fact that your own link doesn't say what you (dishonestly) claimed it said.

Better question, where did I say you said that?

You are the one putting words in my mouth, and then attempting to deflect your actions on me. My guess is that this usually results in your victim sputtering and looking foolish trying to prove they never said what you claim they said. Your problem is you are trying the technique on someone who doesn't care what people think of him, so he will not defend himself. I will just keep pointing out that you get so wrapped in your own personal errors that you resort to posting junk science as proof that your position is right, and then you are incap[able of admitting your mistake when called on it.

In other words, I will continue to mock you when you post idiocy, and resort to quoting your previous idiocy to drive home the point that you have a history of posting idiocy. Then you will attempt to prove me wrong by claiming you never said something I never said you said. You will continue to think you are winning these debates because you never admit you are wrong, and the rest of the universe will look on and be even less inclined to pay any attention to you.

:dig:

Skull, if you're sterile, why did you get married? Or did you marry a barren mule without knowing it? And if you make so much money, why are you so worried about helping your fellow peeps out?
btw, I don't even live in a merrukka, so how can I be pissed because you think you're winning the argument?
You're still a bitter angry gnome. You should get some counseling for your barren, useless existence.
What are you going to do with your money when you die?

The government is in the marriage business to TAX. The only reason politicians are considering homosexual marriage is: more TAX.

No more marriage licenses, only civil union permits as many as you want to buy.
No welfare for multiples period.

Forum List

Back