Should Government be in the Marriage business?

I'm not sterile fuck nut. I just chose not to have a gaggle of rug rats.

Why should a person with no kids pay more in taxes than a person with kids? If you want equity then start by having everyone pay their fair share.

You pissed that you're too ugly to have a girl want your kids?
So let's say I have 2 kids and you have none. When they grow up, that'll be 3 people paying taxes to your one (a taxpayer that will soon die out). So please either get a brain or stfu.

So your job is to produce future tax payers?

Here's a tip ass wipe.

Your rug rats use more services than I do so you should pay for them not me.

I will pay my way and you pay yours you lazy greedy fuck.

My rats will grow up to pay all those subsidies back with their taxes, and then some. Dude, I think that not getting laid is making you bitter and stoopid. :D
So what do you do that you're not also a lazy greedy knob? I bet you have plenty of time at your job to sit around stroking yourself.

Not taking their money enables them to more readily provide for their children so you don't end up paying for their care after the money they need to feed their children is taken by the state, you fucking retard. That's the point of the deduction. It's not that fucking complicated. Try to get it through your thick fucking skull.

How do you explain them getting a tax refund that amounts to more money than they paid in taxes? That is not just not taking there money, that is giving them some of my money.

So let's say I have 2 kids and you have none. When they grow up, that'll be 3 people paying taxes to your one (a taxpayer that will soon die out). So please either get a brain or stfu.

Here's a tip ass wipe.

My rats will grow up to pay all those subsidies back with their taxes, and then some. Dude, I think that not getting laid is making you bitter and stoopid. :D
So what do you do that you're not also a lazy greedy knob? I bet you have plenty of time at your job to sit around stroking yourself.

That is an assertion that is not based on evidence. Almost half of the "taxpayers" today pay no taxes, and I only see that number increasing unless we reform the tax system we now have. That means that the chances are that your rats will actually grow up and take more money from the system.

Here's a tip ass wipe.

That is an assertion that is not based on evidence. Almost half of the "taxpayers" today pay no taxes, and I only see that number increasing unless we reform the tax system we now have. That means that the chances are that your rats will actually grow up and take more money from the system.

I dunno about where you live bag, but here we have sales tax, property tax, gas tax, garbage tax, school tax, some have water tax, capital gains tax... so even if you don't pay income tax, you get hosed many other ways by the government. But don't let that ruin your argument :D

Here's a tip ass wipe.

Do you really think that someone who chooses not to have kids never has sex?

You really are fucking stupid.

Here's a tip ass wipe.

What up? No response?

btw, you too grumpy to be getting good sex.

What up? No response?

btw, you too grumpy to be getting good sex.

Response to what?

You want me to respond to your idiotic assertion that because you want a gaggle of rug rats that you are somehow entitled to pay less in taxes than I even though your brats eat up way more government services than I do? What you don't realize is that your kids upon reaching adulthood will be paying their taxes. That has nothing to do with you getting a tax break for having a brood for which my higher tax rate provides a subsidy.

Me being pissed about supporting your moronic brood has nothing to do with my sex life. Or are you too stupid to realize that a couple with no kids on average has sex more often than people with kids?

So stop worrying about my sex life and get one of your own.

And to answer your question as to what I do.

My wife and I own a business that we built from the ground up that employs 10 people and last year grossed over a million dollars, I have a number of rental properties as well as a property management group.

For the past 5 years I've been putting in 70 hours a week or more and you have the balls to tell me that I should pay more in taxes than you because you want kids. Who is the greedy fuck here?

Tell me what have you done lately besides pump out kids that you want a tax deduction for that is.

Last edited:
Man, you're fucking dense. My kids when they grow up will more than make up for any tax break I got with their taxes, so we'll be 3 tax payers to your 1. As for you, with no kids, so that means that someone else's kids will be taking care of you in a home/hospital/home care situation. Without other people's children, there would be no one to bury you and you'd be picked over by rats while you rot. And if you have no kids, why are you still working? Didn't make enough money to retire yet? Who's the greedy nob?
It's probably a good thing you didn't have kids, there's enough dumb fucks in the world already.

Not taking their money enables them to more readily provide for their children so you don't end up paying for their care after the money they need to feed their children is taken by the state, you fucking retard. That's the point of the deduction. It's not that fucking complicated. Try to get it through your thick fucking skull.

Get it through your head that your children are not my responsibility. They are yours and yours alone. I should not have to pay a higher percentage of my income to pay for government services for your kids.

If you can't feed your kids and pay your fair share of taxes then have fewer kids so you don't need my money to pay for them.

Noone's talking about me feeding your kids, you dolt. We're talking about not taking your money so you can feed your own damned kids.

It's not that complicated. Anyone with two working brain cells could grasp this- which explains, I suppose, why you're having such difficulty.

Man, you're fucking dense. My kids when they grow up will more than make up for any tax break I got with their taxes, so we'll be 3 tax payers to your 1.

No they won't make up for it idiot. They will be paying what they owe not making up for the breaks you got when they were underage. You are assuming that your brats will not be using any government services if you think their taxes will make up for you paying less than someone with no kids.

Tell me does a person with a gaggle of brats use more or less government services than a single person or a couple with no kids.

As for you, with no kids, so that means that someone else's kids will be taking care of you in a home/hospital/home care situation. Without other people's children, there would be no one to bury you and you'd be picked over by rats while you rot.

So you only have kids so they can take care of you? If that isn't selfish then I don't know what is. And I will be saving enough so that no one has to take care of me at their expense. Unlike most of you sheep I save more than 30% of what I earn for retirement. So you see I am being much more responsible than you when it comes to providing for myself even though I pay more taxes than you so you can afford to pump out your litter.

And if you have no kids, why are you still working? Didn't make enough money to retire yet? Who's the greedy nob?
It's probably a good thing you didn't have kids, there's enough dumb fucks in the world already.

I'm still working because I like to work. I like to save money, I like to start businesses and employ people. In short I like to be productive and self sufficient rather than relying on other peoples' tax dollars to support myself.

Get it through your head that your children are not my responsibility. They are yours and yours alone. I should not have to pay a higher percentage of my income to pay for government services for your kids.

If you can't feed your kids and pay your fair share of taxes then have fewer kids so you don't need my money to pay for them.

Noone's talking about me feeding your kids, you dolt. We're talking about not taking your money so you can feed your own damned kids.

It's not that complicated. Anyone with two working brain cells could grasp this- which explains, I suppose, why you're having such difficulty.

Jesus H Christ you are fucking thick.

If you and I both make the same income and you pay less in taxes than I because you pumped out some brats then I pay a higher percentage of my income for the government services you use than you pay.

So I am subsidizing you.

Ill ask you the same question as the other idiot.

Does a person with a gaggle of brats use more or less government services than a single person or a couple with no brats?

The answer is more.

Now that even though you use more government services than I you feel entitled to pay less in taxes therefore I am paying a portion of your tax burden even though I do not use the same amount of government services as you.

So yes my money is being used to subsidize you.

Skull, if everyone were like you, the human race would die out in 1 generation. Living in a society means nurturing the next generation, not just greedily saving money for yourself. So maybe you have a car and don't take the bus? Then why should your taxes pay to support public transit either? And since you can afford health care, why should tax dollars help poor people get treatment?
Best move you ever made was not to have kids. I'm sure the gov charges you more tax because you pay extra asshole and parasite taxes.

Skull, if everyone were like you, the human race would die out in 1 generation. Living in a society means nurturing the next generation, not just greedily saving money for yourself. So maybe you have a car and don't take the bus? Then why should your taxes pay to support public transit either? And since you can afford health care, why should tax dollars help poor people get treatment?
Best move you ever made was not to have kids. I'm sure the gov charges you more tax because you pay extra asshole and parasite taxes.

So now I'm greedy because i save the money I earn so no one else has to pay my way?

If you want to nurture the next generation then by all means do it. But I should not be forced to subsidize your procreation. If you haven't noticed people were having kids before there were tax deductions for them and guess what you still can. You should just have to pay for them not me.

And if your definition of a parasite is a person who is completely self sufficient without taking tax breaks that others have to pay for then you really are a fucking moron. You should be assessed a stupid tax.

You want me to pay more taxes than you so your idiot offspring can chew up more government services at more of an expense to me than to you. Seems to me you're the fucking parasite.

If you want to have kids then you take full fucking responsibility for feeding, clothing and educating them don't look to me to pay more than you do.

Last edited:

So now I'm greedy because i save the money I earn so no one else has to pay my way?

If you want to nurture the next generation then by all means do it. But I should not be forced to subsidize your procreation. If you haven't noticed people were having kids before there were tax deductions for them and guess what you still can. You should just have to pay for them not me.

And if your definition of a parasite is a person who is completely self sufficient without taking tax breaks that others have to pay for then you really are a fucking moron. You should be assessed a stupid tax.

You want me to pay more taxes than you so your idiot offspring can chew up more government services at more of an expense to me than to you. Seems to me you're the fucking parasite.

If you want to have kids then you take full fucking responsibility for feeding, clothing and educating them don't look to me to pay more than you do.

You're just a bitter, old, selfish gnome who wishes he had kids and resents those who can. It must suck to be your wife. I bet she has to make her own birthday present.

You're just a bitter, old, selfish gnome who wishes he had kids and resents those who can. It must suck to be your wife. I bet she has to make her own birthday present.

That's all you got?

So you have no counter to my argument other than name calling?

FYI I am in my early 40s and my wife is absolutely smoking hot because she hasn't spit out a bunch of puppies. I bought her some gorgeous jewelry for her last birthday that you probably couldn't afford and I whisked her away for a romantic weekend where I gave her her present over an expensive dinner at a wonderful little restaurant. Then we went back to our suite and fucked our brains out like you only wish you could.

That's all you got?

FYI I am in my early 40s and my wife is absolutely smoking hot because she hasn't spit out a bunch of puppies. I bought her some gorgeous jewelry for her last birthday that you probably couldn't afford and I whisked her away for a romantic weekend where I gave her her present over an expensive dinner at a wonderful little restaurant. Then we went back to our suite and fucked our brains out like you only wish you could.
kinda loses the romantic aspect when you have to brag about it on a message board

dontcha think?

YMMV

That's all you got?

kinda loses the romantic aspect when you have to brag about it on a message board

dontcha think?

YMMV

I'm sick of ol' piss brains pisster telling how bad my sex life is and how unhappy my wife must be because I don't want to pay more taxes than he does to support his fucking idiot brats.

I know they must be idiots because someone as fucking stupid as him or her is not capable of having smart children.

Forum List

Back