Christ was not a political activist, nor are his real followers (the only people who should be labeled "Christian").

On the contrary, he was a Jewish zealot determined to free Israel from Roman rule. Hence he said "I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword". According to the Gospel of Luke, sell your cloak and buy a sword is an instruction by Jesus to his disciples.

If the OT is from God/true (as I'm confident it is), then soon we will SEE a Russian ("great power to REMOTE north") led invasion of Israel.

The OT reveals the outcome of this invasion. The invaders will be annihilated.

This event will cause many current non-believers to become believers in the God revealed in the Bible.

No point in arguing about it ..... just wait and see.
Both Jesus and Paul were wrong about the time of the coming of God but you think you know? Paul said it would come as a thief in the night.

The faith of Christians is made stronger by seeing modern Israel as the fulfillment of the OT predictions that after a long time period of dispersal Israel would be reestablished as a nation.

Christians are Israel. If support something else called Israel, you're not a Christian. You're a dumb member of a dumb pseudo-Christian cult.

If the OT is from God/true (as I'm confident it is), then soon we will SEE a Russian ("great power to REMOTE north") led invasion of Israel.

No, we won't soon see a Russian led invasion of Israel. But, neither reality nor scripture will budge your from your stupid cult.

Let's consider your false cult's teachings. You say the invaders of Israel will be annihilated. You cult teaches that the Jews will experience the worst hell on Earth, like the world has never seen before, and the Jews will be nearly annihilated. Why do you leave that part out?

Christ was not a political activist, nor are his real followers (the only people who should be labeled "Christian").

On the contrary, he was a Jewish zealot determined to free Israel from Roman rule. Hence he said "I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword". According to the Gospel of Luke, sell your cloak and buy a sword is an instruction by Jesus to his disciples.

This event will cause many current non-believers to become believers in the God revealed in the Bible.

Both Jesus and Paul were wrong about the time of the coming of God but you think you know? Paul said it would come as a thief in the night.

Both Jesus and Paul were referring to the end of ancient Israel .... not our end of era scenario.

The faith of Christians is made stronger by seeing modern Israel as the fulfillment of the OT predictions that after a long time period of dispersal Israel would be reestablished as a nation.

Christians are Israel. If support something else called Israel, you're not a Christian. You're a dumb member of a dumb pseudo-Christian cult.

No, we won't soon see a Russian led invasion of Israel. But, neither reality nor scripture will budge your from your stupid cult.

Let's consider your false cult's teachings. You say the invaders of Israel will be annihilated. ......................

Yep, that's what I say. You say I'm wrong. OK, we can both wait and see. Have nice day, JP

Both Jesus and Paul were referring to the end of ancient Israel .... not our end of era scenario.
Really? 1 Corinthians 7:
9 What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not; 30 those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; 31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.
This was to Christians living in Greece who would have barely noticed the end of ancient Israel. Yet they are to act like their world was about to end.

Really? 1 Corinthians 7:
9 What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not; 30 those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; 31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.
This was to Christians living in Greece who would have barely noticed the end of ancient Israel. Yet they are to act like their world was about to end.

If you were a Christian it would be obvious to you that Paul was referring to the end time of ancient Israel ..... not an end time 2000 years later.
Of course Jesus spoke of the destruction of the Temple which came to pass nearly 2000 years ago.

It would also be obvious to you that OUR end of era scenario is PLAINLY SHAPING UP NOW in accord with the God-sent Revelation.

The transition from "BC" to "CE" is also significant ........ besides the end of ancient Israel, another "end" came 2000 years ago ...

the end of the "BC" world and beginning of the "CE" world. Christ coming and living changed the world.

If you were a Christian it would be obvious to you that Paul was referring to the end time of ancient Israel ..... not an end time 2000 years later.
Of course Jesus spoke of the destruction of the Temple which came to pass nearly 2000 years ago.

Facts don't change if you are a Christian or not.

As Jesus said in Matthew 16:28:
I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

I don't see anything about a temple?

It would also be obvious to you that OUR end of era scenario is PLAINLY SHAPING UP NOW in accord with the God-sent Revelation.
How many times has an 'end of era scenario' been predicted, yet we still wait? What do you know that all those before you did not?

Facts don't change if you are a Christian or not. As Jesus said in Matthew 16:28:
I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

And how do you know His people of THAT era didn't see Him coming in his kingdom ? Cause it is not on video ?

Well it is at start of Matt 24.

How many times has an 'end of era scenario' been predicted, yet we still wait? What do you know that all those before you did not?

NEVER before has the world been able to see so many signs of OUR end of era scenario coming to pass.

Only in last few decades has technology come to exist that makes the "marking" not only feasible .... but inevitable.

Only since 1948 has Israel come back into existence. .... as OT predicted it would.

Only in past couple of years has the end of the current world order (composed of "sovereign" nations) been PLAINLY revealed.
End of current world order had to happen to make way for the soon coming NEW WORLD ORDER - One World Government which the Rev predicted.

Though most of the citizens of Israel are not Christian (many in fact openly hostile to the NT and it's Christ), Israel as a nation is a special tool of God.

Naturally non-believers cannot see modern Israel as fulfillment .... because they have already made up their mind that since God does not exist, obviously God never did anything.

Burn the bible and what do the jews have, nothing. They are no better than anyone. No the OT is not the words of God, its the words of men. Wait and see what?

Facts don't change if you are a Christian or not. As Jesus said in Matthew 16:28:

And how do you know His people of THAT era didn't see Him coming in his kingdom ? Cause it is not on video ?

That doesn't seem to make any sense. He is standing before a crowd of people talking about something that has yet to happen. What does it matter if his first was foreseen?

So you take two passages and string them together? Are you rewriting the Bible?

NEVER before has the world been able to see so many signs of OUR end of era scenario coming to pass.

Only in last few decades has technology come to exist that makes the "marking" not only feasible .... but inevitable.

Only since 1948 has Israel come back into existence. .... as OT predicted it would.

Only in past couple of years has the end of the current world order (composed of "sovereign" nations) been PLAINLY revealed.
End of current world order had to happen to make way for the soon coming NEW WORLD ORDER - One World Government which the Rev predicted.

Exactly what is this One World Government of which you speak? Does this mean that Trump is the Anti-Christ since he is fighting against a One World Government?

Yes, let's start with Matthew 24:
Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down. As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when.” .... Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place."

Israel in 1948 as the OT predicted? Does it not cause you pause to wonder why the New Testament doesn't predict Israel will be restored?

The technology to mark the forehead has been around since Adam and Eve.

Is anti-Christian stupidity a super-power of yours?

Last edited:

Goats dressed as sheep, like JOHNPREWETT, exist to destroy the credibility of the Bible. They spread false claims of the end-times and when the time for their false claims pass, their evil deed is done.

Goats dressed as sheep, like JOHNPREWETT, exist to destroy the credibility of the Bible. They spread false claims of the end-times and when the time for their false claims pass, their evil deed is done.
Like many throughout the ages, he seems to have decided what he want the Bible to say and then looks for support from it many books.

The technology to mark the forehead has been around since Adam and Eve.......

You are now a contender for title of author of the most stupid comment ever made.

You're in no position to accuse the remarks of another of being stupid.

You probably say you take Revelation literally, but you believe the "mark" on the forehead isn't a literal mark. So, you don't take Revelation literally. If you're not going to take it literally, then accept the truth that Revelation refers to the mark as a symbol of loyalty, not as some high-tech tracking system.

Your apparently believe that Mr. X could announce tomorrow that he's the president of the world and that everyone has to have a chimp implant to track them. Really, do you think a world government is about to rise and do that? Are the US and China both going to agree to that?

Forum List

Back