RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Should Evangelical Christians support modern day atheist Jews and hypocrite Jews in Israel who want their money but are building attack teams to attack their Christian faith and promote their anti-Christ agendas against Messianic Jews? Do they really think that restoring a man-made temple is what Jesus is all about? There are Chaldeans 'clod breakers' throughout the world but why would the faithful that know the spirit follow them and pay into their coffers to keep a spirit of Nebuchadnezzar 'may the propagandist protect the crown' a spiritual Babylonian king/pharaoh 'a great king with a little lantern' ruling over them?

I ask because of reading through so many counter Christian groups. Tthey appear from what they write to view Christians as parasites. The same type treatment is given to Christians in the Middle-east, African Christians and the Christians who are Palestinians who are following the teachings of Christ. Apparently they want the money from American Christians but at the same time have been organizing a movement against Christians. That somewhat of reminds me of the Islamist that believe they have the right to tax anyone who does not believe in their dogma and carnal theology and theories.

Why would Christian leaders or as another poster here referred to them 'the heavy weights of Christianity' support worldly (carnal) aspirations of people that believe that they are far superior to anyone else? Could it be that they have missed what the the spirit taught the prophets through the ages?

Legislative Issues

Last edited:
Should Christians support Antichrist, aka Jews? Should Christians support the children of Satan, aka Jews? Should Christians support those, the Jews, who have made it their mission to destroy Christian faith and freedom?

Authentic Christians don't support Israel.

Fake-Christian leaders support Israel in their theology because Israel-based theology is the foundation of exciting, ear-tickling teachings: "Bible events are unfolding now! And you're about to skip death and go straight to Heaven!!!"

Last edited:
What Christians should do is openly comdemn and ridicule people like you two. Oh wait, they already do that. Nevermind...Carry on, nutballs....

Should Christians support Antichrist, aka Jews? Should Christians support the children of Satan, aka Jews? Should Christians support those, Jews, who have made it their mission to destroy Christian faith and freedom?

Authentic Christians don't support Israel.

Fake-Christian leaders support Israel in their theology because Israel-based theology is the foundation of exciting, ear-tickling teachings: "Bible events are unfolding now!. And you're about to to skip death and go straight to Heaven!!!"
Actually Bullet you do not 'skip death and go straight to live in heaven'. That would be a false teaching just as much as claiming all Jews are all anti-christ or anti-anointing since christ does actually mean anointed. A Jew is simply one who walks by faith. Many Jews (those who walk by by faith in the WORD) also study to be approved and many of those study the whole word not just a piece of a portion in a pick and choose fashion. To be anointed with salvation does not immediately get you to knowing or actually understanding where the Lord's throne is. Nor does it give you a get out of jail free card for escaping the tribulations of this world, whether they be social, spiritual, economical or anything else. If the King didn't get a free pass why what makes others think they are entitled to one? Paul clearly stated he died daily. Every morning he had to wake up renewing his mind and remind himself to not think as a carnal being. If anyone in this world has the need to subject themselves shouldn't they subject themselves to the spirit of the lord in them? Why do they instead, subject themselves to the trash in this world?

Jesus did not say people get a free pass. Matthew Chapter 5, Luke 16

To be anointed with salvation is the beginning of a process to becoming perfected as second adam-human in the image of the Christ as we learn to overcome our own son of perdition. Whom they have labeled Jesus Christ the first-born of God who is also the second adam (spiritual MAN) able to fully overcome the carnal mind that concerns its self with worldly aspirations that go against God's eternal spirit in us. There is no place in scriptures throughout that verify this claim of going directly to remain in a heavenly realm that is often made by many Christians as taught by the vipers. That is what they were taught in the generation of vipers without being taught the rest of the scriptures; for instance what the meaning of the words and names are and where breath (life) is, (references to consider Matthew 5:34, Romans, James Ch. 4). That claim of immediate rapture without learning how to overcome one's own son of perdition is what the spirit of Lucifer 'light bearer' promotes. That spiritual host is the one whom the lord assures will go down to the pit (Sheol) which is also speaking of Hades (the Greek word for underworld of the dead).

He came a little lower than the angels. If the King of heaven came into this world a little lower than the angels; who are we to elevate ourselves above him? Who are they who believe they have power to deny God his glory? Consider this, the greatest mountains, the highest precipice to overcome is the human mind. Good luck in your endeavor to do so.

What Christians should do is openly comdemn and ridicule people like you two. Oh wait, they already do that. Nevermind...Carry on, nutballs....
Whose the nutballs here dog breath. I don't kiss the wall others have shit and pissed on. You can carry on all you want you have that right but so do I. Therefore, continue on eating your own shit and barking at the moon. I hate to burst your bubble asshat but you are not above anyone, not even me and I am the least. Go back to your den and wait for the moon.

Should Evangelical Christians support modern day atheist Jews and hypocrite Jews in Israel who want their money but are building attack teams to attack their Christian faith and promote their anti-Christ agendas against Messianic Jews? Do they really think that restoring a man-made temple is what Jesus is all about? There are Chaldeans 'clod breakers' throughout the world but why would the faithful that know the spirit follow them and pay into their coffers to keep a spirit of Nebuchadnezzar 'may the propagandist protect the crown' a spiritual Babylonian king/pharaoh 'a great king with a little lantern' ruling over them?

I ask because of reading through so many counter Christian groups. Tthey appear from what they write to view Christians as parasites. The same type treatment is given to Christians in the Middle-east, African Christians and the Christians who are Palestinians who are following the teachings of Christ. Apparently they want the money from American Christians but at the same time have been organizing a movement against Christians. That somewhat of reminds me of the Islamist that believe they have the right to tax anyone who does not believe in their dogma and carnal theology and theories.

Why would Christian leaders or as another poster here referred to them 'the heavy weights of Christianity' support worldly (carnal) aspirations of people that believe that they are far superior to anyone else? Could it be that they have missed what the the spirit taught the prophets through the ages?

Legislative Issues

I understand the support for the Jewish state, I support it for other reasons besides its religious significance, but I do question whether some of the evangelicals have a clear idea of why and what they're supporting in some cases, and should be at least a little more 'granular' re what they're actually supporting instead of just a blanket 'Hallelujah!!!' choir; not every Jew supports the Israeli state, for one, and they should be careful as to which receive support and aid, the state or some sect not sympathetic to it. I find it odd charity is even needed there in the first place.

An interview with an American Orthodox Rabbi worth reading all the way through.

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

... and an extreme example from Israel itself:

Ynetnews Jewish Scene - 'Islamization of Europe a good thing'

Last edited:
As I understand it, evangelicals support Israel, not out of love of Jews, but to bring about the second coming of Jesus. I suspect they believe the Jews will then be sent to hell since they don't follow Jesus.

The practical result of their support is a defiant Israeli state that has no real need to make peace with it's neighbors. Satan could do no better if he wanted to bring misery to man so my answer to evangelicals is STOP supporting Israel.

Actually Bullet you do not 'skip death and go straight to live in heaven'. That would be a false teaching just as much as claiming all Jews are all anti-christ

"Christian" supporters of Israel almost universally believe they can skip death and go straight to Heaven. And, the Jewish definition of "Jew" is definitely Antichrist. A descendant of Abraham is not par to of the Jewish definition of Jew. Deal with reality.

As I understand it, evangelicals support Israel, not out of love of Jews, but to bring about the second coming of Jesus. I suspect they believe the Jews will then be sent to hell since they don't follow Jesus.

Evangelicals have a fetish for Jews. And, they believe "all" Jews will go to heaven. They are monstously stupid and anti-Christian in their theology.

A verse says "All Israel will be saved." They equate "Israel" with jewish people. But, what the verse means is that both God's old testament and new testament saints will be saved.

The practical result of their support is a defiant Israeli state that has no real need to make peace with it's neighbors. Satan could do no better if he wanted to bring misery to man so my answer to evangelicals is STOP supporting Israel.

Yes. Israel feels no need to be a good neighbor. The US not only stands militarily behind Israel, but the US also pays off Egypt and Jordan to get along with Israel. Israel receives more foreign aid that an other country in the world. Guess which two countries are next.

Evangelical sh1theads believe hostility toward Israel is because the (hostile nation) Israel (an officially Antichrist nation) is God's people. And, they interpret the turmoil in the region as end-times events that must be, and that will get worse. Peace is not the Evangelical agenda.

Yes, those zany Jews are the problem in the ME; just pretend those Islmao-Vermin aren't a pack of deranged mass murderers and an violent imperialistic political ideology derived from some psycho bandit chief's ravings, fantasizing about an empire supported by looting and slavery. they're just peaceful lil hippie hobbits who are just interested in dancing little folk dances and working on their artful handicrafts all day with frequent breaks throughout the day to toke a little hashish and thinking deep thoughts, until those Evul Joos came along and wrecked everything n stuff.

Christians are about the most anti-freedom and most hateful people in this entire country...Hatred burns in their hearts.

When you faggots and libtards have redefined freedom to mean government coercion, I can see why you'd say Christians are anti-freedom. You're ass-backwards.

Christians are about the most anti-freedom and most hateful people in this entire country...Hatred burns in their hearts.

lol more insane nonsense as usual from the advocates of mindless self-indulgence and PC fascism. You do your heroes Mao and Stalin proud.

Yes, those zany Jews are the problem in the ME; just pretend those Islmao-Vermin aren't a pack of deranged mass murderers and an violent imperialistic political ideology derived from some psycho bandit chief's ravings, fantasizing about an empire supported by looting and slavery. they're just peaceful lil hippie hobbits who are just interested in dancing little folk dances and working on their artful handicrafts all day with frequent breaks throughout the day to toke a little hashish and thinking deep thoughts, until those Evul Joos came along and wrecked everything n stuff.
I'm guessing you don't know many Muslims. You need to get off the internet and visit the real world.

For all your modern "human rights" and "freedoms" ... you can thank those in history labled "heretics" ....

and the real Christians of history were among those labeled "heretic" ....

Just as the real Christians of today are called literally "everything but a child of God"

For all your modern "human rights" and "freedoms" ... you can thank those in history labled "heretics" ....

Just as the real Christians of today are called literally "everything but a child of God"
I've never met a Christian that could define what it means to be a Christian but everyone knew exactly who was NOT a Christian.

Actually Bullet you do not 'skip death and go straight to live in heaven'. That would be a false teaching just as much as claiming all Jews are all anti-christ

"Christian" supporters of Israel almost universally believe they can skip death and go straight to Heaven. And, the Jewish definition of "Jew" is definitely Antichrist. A descendant of Abraham is not par to of the Jewish definition of Jew. Deal with reality.
Another false teaching. A Jew is one who lives and walks by the spirit and faith. Jesus was not only a Nazarene but also a Jew and would be considered a Christian too as he was anointed with salvation from the beginning. There are those who 'call themselves Jews' and Christians can be put in that same class as the Jew Jesus is talking about as this is one who lives by faith; how many truly walk by faith? We do not need to judge but we do need to learn to discern and know that judgment is built-in from the manufacturer. 1Corinthians 14:32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. If we take or give council in error either one we subject ourselves. I support Israel for it is a namesake in the lord's word and they are an ally country plus their are many believers there. I think hypocrisy should be pointed out for those who are unaware of the wolves and vipers who desire their support to gain their wealth in attempts to push their own precepts, theories and ideologies that they are chosen and above others who live in and walk by faith.

I've never met a Christian that could define what it means to be a Christian but everyone knew exactly who was NOT a Christian.
A Christian could be a person who was raised in a christian family that believes even a portion of the word. A dedicated Christian is one who has given their heart to Jesus Christ as their savior; after that all things are possible depending on the individual. Jesus told the harlot whom he did not accuse but the men who desired to stone her accused to go and sin no more when she believe on him. The main theme is to the saving of the soul but if they fall into sin they will be given over to their own carnal desires and be lead astray by whatever. Jesus came to set them free from the bondage of sin and death. Of the world generally baptism by water is a sign of submitting to the spirit to lead you. Of the spirit it is a spiritual baptism. As humans we cannot tell the difference unless the spirit with us allows us to be able to see these things for understanding. That personal relationship comes into play and strength and faith is built up as one grows in the spirit.

Doesn't the Bible tell us that God will bless those who support Israel?

Forum List

Back