Zone1 highly educated atheist investigates the Cause of Christ, becomes a Christian

One of the more famous atheists that converted was CS Lewis. He was an avowed atheist that became a writer of Christian themes.

It is always interesting to learn the stories of atheists that received faith.
true enough. I love conversion stories, which reminds me once again of how

you never hear about sick dim elites converting to Christ... just NEVER

name one

Nobody takes the leap of faith based on facts.
I disagree. While I think it not necessary to believe every little detail contained in the Scriptures and other testimonies, I know too many people who set out to disprove this or that regarding the Faith and wound up becoming believers.

I no longer set ANY criteria or standard for how someone comes to meet the Christ and enter into a relationship with Him. God indeed works in mysterious ways. :)

I agree. The way you read the bible is ridiculous. You don't possess the intellect or work ethic to read it the proper way.
There is no proper way to read one of the world's most dangerous self-glossing literatures. Likewise, the command not to take the lord's name in vain, when that's the only intelligent way that it can be taken.

No you don't.
There are those who build people up, affirm what is good, honorable, beneficial, noble, who understand the benefit and need for faith as well as its realities that result in good rather than evil. Such people make the world a better place.

Then there are the others. . .

One of the more famous atheists that converted was CS Lewis. He was an avowed atheist that became a writer of Christian themes.

It is always interesting to learn the stories of atheists that received faith.
As it is those who reverted from xianity, such as the ex-theologian who founded Freedom From Religion Foundation. How the christian machine secretes atheism is explained in Shults, Iconoclastic Theology.

There are those who build people up, affirm what is good, honorable, beneficial, noble, who understand the benefit and need for faith as well as its realities that result in good rather than evil. Such people make the world a better place.

'Benefit and need' reeks of protection racketism ever since hominids migrated out of Africa (Shults, Iconoclastic Theology). Knowledge is its major rival.

'Benefit and need' reeks of protection racketism ever since hominids migrated out of Africa (Shults, Iconoclastic Theology). Knowledge is its major rival.
There are those who affirm and build up people, who understand what part faith plays in a better more beneficial society, and who in their own small way make the world a better place. Such people are generally among the happiest people.

And there are rational adults who do all that and more without self delusion.

There is no proper way to read one of the world's most dangerous self-glossing literatures. Likewise, the command not to take the lord's name in vain, when that's the only intelligent way that it can be taken.
There are many militant atheists who would agree with you on this site.

They certainly aren't the militant atheists posting on this site.
Your whiny trolling attempts aren't relevant. Sorry.

But your serial dishonesty and classlessness does undermine the moral arguments you guys like to try to make.

I see you still are whining instead of making any intelligent arguments.

"Militant atheists"

So embarrassing.
You are habitually in in the "controlling parent" / "rebellious child" state. And you do not even know it. I'm guessing you don't actually have a job. And are on medication for mental disorders.

You are habitually in in the "controlling parent" / "rebellious child" state. And you do not even know it. I'm guessing you don't actually have a job. And are on medication for mental disorders.
Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine. Trust me.

Forum List

Back