Should Conservatives Quit?

Should conservatives just stop voting and running for office?

• I am conservative. Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I am conservative. No.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I am liberal. Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am liberal. No.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Regular No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
The D's track record on smaller govt is no better than Trump's. But, it is a fact that McConnell and Biden and Boehner did negotiate a deficit reduction package that the Tea Party torpedoed.
Any deficit reduction program needs to return to the high taxes on rich people that prevailed before the Reagan administration.

Where? Because the far Left Communists own 99.9999999999% of the fuckimg media, dumbass. Conservative outlets don't have the reach.
Repeating a falsehood does not turn it into a truth.

I already refuted that argument. I will again.

The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, The Washington Times, and FOX News have plenty of reach. So does right wing talk radio.

There are hardly any Communists left any more. Calling liberals "Communists" is as demographic as calling conservatives "racists."

Where? Because the far Left Communists own 99.9999999999% of the fuckimg media, dumbass. Conservative outlets don't have the reach.
You know what is so hilarious about this comment you are parroting?

You heard it from your MAGA media. :lol:

You poor oppressed whiners. All you have is...

Fox News

National Review

One America News

New York Post

The Hill

Breitbart News

The Wall Street Journal

The Blaze

The Gateway Pundit

The Daily Caller

RedState

Newsmax

Judicial Watch

The Heritage Foundation

The Washington Times

CNS News

The Washington Examiner

The Washington Free Beacon

World News Daily

American Thinker

The American Spectator

Infowars

Townhall

And then you have your long-winded podcasts by Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, the Federalist Radio Hour, Dan Bongino, Mark Levin, Candace Owens, Matt Walsh, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, and many more.

So...yeah. The Left controls nearly all information, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

10% and it should start at $1.00 of income

Agreed.

Or...

You know much about The Fair Tax movement?

I'm not sure I should care what Hamas does until they step foot in my back yard. If they do that then I should shoot them.

Fair enough.

That makes complete sense for a retard. If that really works then I am going to ask my boss to pay me less so that I can pay off my debts faster. I love retarded math. It is fun. You must listen to Rush Limbaugh.

apples and oranges 1.1.png

Shoot them.

Agreed.

Sounds good I guess. I don't know what you are getting at.

Commentary on 'gender fluidity.

Check at 1:28

Then you might want to pay attention to this $h!t.

I am a conservative republican that actually was elected to office. I know first hand what happens to conservatives that are elected.

Love to hear about it.

I'm right wing as fuck.

My bad, sorry for calling you a lefty.

I don't say, "Give me my government goodies but cut off his." I actually, "Cut off all government goodies including the ones I get. Cut them off twice." Anything that isn't a government function should be stopped immediately no matter what the outcome. It should be stopped because it is wrong not because of what good it does or what bad it does.

Then comes the battle over every one's pet pork. I'd cut the budget across the board. My stuff, your stuff, all stuff. Last time I did the math YEARS ago it would take a 12% just to balance the budget and this is still paying the interest on the debt, not enough to begin paying down the debt.

Congratulations

Congratulations

Thank you.

No. She passed away August 13 of this year.

No. She passed away August 13 of this year.

I'm sorry for your loss. It was just a generic Marchimedes insult. Maybe I should stop using that. Maybe use "your boy friend" instead of "Mother." That would be a generic gay Marchimedes insult.

I don't know the answer to this but I will say, "Yes."

It's what high brow Texans say instead of "Howdy."

Yes. I feel the regret immensely in my soul.

Repent and you'll be fine.

It might just take that long. I've already been waiting for about 25 years.
1994 was the last time conservatives did something. Now they just talk and put on good shows to entertain the lowest common denominator.

Forum List

Back