Should Congress set work ratings for America?

Ahh yes, the government is the answer.

Are you aware that you can ask ahead of time what pay and bennifits are?

Or

That the employer will tell you at some point?

Why oh why did you even think a conservative would like this idea?

Operative word.

Sorry, I forgot.

I simply can't fathom why libs think the Fed, and I mean not the States at all, are the answer to everything.

Haven't they seen how hard it is to get rid of corruption? Or is that the plan?

Ahh yes, the government is the answer.

Are you aware that you can ask ahead of time what pay and bennifits are?

Or

That the employer will tell you at some point?

Why oh why did you even think a conservative would like this idea?

Operative word.

Sorry, I forgot.

I simply can't fathom why libs think the Fed, and I mean not the States at all, are the answer to everything.

Haven't they seen how hard it is to get rid of corruption? Or is that the plan?

The dude is a union tool. What makes you think he gives a shit about corruption?

In response to the OP, in a word: No.

Centralized Planning always fails.

We have Unions set wages & benefits for their members, yet other people say they should banned for various reasons. So I was thinking we have ratings for media, that tell viewers what to expect in what they watch. How about Work Rating policies set by Congress that tell a worker what his rights will be working for a particular employer?

Some workers claim corporations should have to provide medical, or retirement, or Union wage rates, or even high wages or no minimum wages at all. So why not let Corporations certify the work conditions and wages they will provide in their businesses. These will create a criteria of 1 through 10 different ratings (where 1 is the top scale) when they advertise for workers, or on the fronts of their work applications so a worker knows in advance what he will be working for, without wasting the employers time and money. Only people who are willing to work for those wages and benefits, if any, will apply. This does away with minimum wage, or fair wages, or a need for an employer to provide anything for workers if he wants to opt out (medical, retirement, etc.)

The ratings will create an imbalance of power between workers and employers in which workers lose the ability to speak out for better wages or working conditions, but they know going in the door what to expect, and shouldn't be bitching later. I am sure conservatives will think this is an answer to their dreams for the American worker. So what do you think?

We absolutely need ratings otherwise we will not complete our transition to complete MARXISM.

We are well on our way, maybe you dont work so you have not seen the government posters that pretty much are exactly what your asking for.

U.S. Department of Labor -- OSDBU -- Poster Page

Poster Page: Workplace Poster Requirements for Small Businesses and Other Employers
Some of the statutes and regulations enforced by agencies within the Department of Labor require that posters or notices be posted in the workplace. The Department provides electronic copies of the required posters and some of the posters are available in languages other than English.
Please note that posting requirements vary by statute; that is, not all employers are covered by each of the Department's statutes and thus may not be required to post a specific notice. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and thus would not be subject to the Act's posting requirements. For information on coverage, visit the Employment Laws Assistance for Workers and Small Business (elaws) Poster Advisor. You may also contact the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, for assistance with these notice requirements

Marxism, one step at a time.

We have Unions set wages & benefits for their members, yet other people say they should banned for various reasons. So I was thinking we have ratings for media, that tell viewers what to expect in what they watch. How about Work Rating policies set by Congress that tell a worker what his rights will be working for a particular employer?

Some workers claim corporations should have to provide medical, or retirement, or Union wage rates, or even high wages or no minimum wages at all. So why not let Corporations certify the work conditions and wages they will provide in their businesses. These will create a criteria of 1 through 10 different ratings (where 1 is the top scale) when they advertise for workers, or on the fronts of their work applications so a worker knows in advance what he will be working for, without wasting the employers time and money. Only people who are willing to work for those wages and benefits, if any, will apply. This does away with minimum wage, or fair wages, or a need for an employer to provide anything for workers if he wants to opt out (medical, retirement, etc.)

The ratings will create an imbalance of power between workers and employers in which workers lose the ability to speak out for better wages or working conditions, but they know going in the door what to expect, and shouldn't be bitching later. I am sure conservatives will think this is an answer to their dreams for the American worker. So what do you think?

I had seriously proclaimed that rdean had posted the dumbest thing in the history of the internet and you are now going to prove I was wrong.

I had seriously proclaimed that rdean had posted the dumbest thing in the history of the internet and you are now going to prove I was wrong.

You aint read all RDEAN has posted

Forum List

Back