Should Congress set work ratings for America?

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
We have Unions set wages & benefits for their members, yet other people say they should banned for various reasons. So I was thinking we have ratings for media, that tell viewers what to expect in what they watch. How about Work Rating policies set by Congress that tell a worker what his rights will be working for a particular employer?

Some workers claim corporations should have to provide medical, or retirement, or Union wage rates, or even high wages or no minimum wages at all. So why not let Corporations certify the work conditions and wages they will provide in their businesses. These will create a criteria of 1 through 10 different ratings (where 1 is the top scale) when they advertise for workers, or on the fronts of their work applications so a worker knows in advance what he will be working for, without wasting the employers time and money. Only people who are willing to work for those wages and benefits, if any, will apply. This does away with minimum wage, or fair wages, or a need for an employer to provide anything for workers if he wants to opt out (medical, retirement, etc.)

The ratings will create an imbalance of power between workers and employers in which workers lose the ability to speak out for better wages or working conditions, but they know going in the door what to expect, and shouldn't be bitching later. I am sure conservatives will think this is an answer to their dreams for the American worker. So what do you think?

Last edited:
How 'bout workers be thankfull to their employers for fucking hiring them and they do their jobs for the agreed upon fucking wage and if they don't like it they find another fucking job or go live under a bridge?

:fu:

How 'bout workers be thankfull to their employers for fucking hiring them and they do their jobs for the agreed upon fucking wage and if they don't like it they find another fucking job or go live under a bridge?

Why should the employer waste time hiring them under your conditions? He rated his job a 9, the guy acepted a 9 rating for the job, so he has no bitch. If he quits the job he doesn't get unemployment, because a 9 rating Employer pays in no unemployment, medical or retirement benefits. If quits, he finds the bridge as you suggest.

How many 'fucks' does it take to have a thoughtful, reasoned argument?

None, actually.

None, actually.

I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu:

None, actually.

I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu: I don't give a fuck!!! :fu:

Then leave my thread alone, ya fucking asshole!!:up_yours::banned03:

No.

you asked a stupid fucking statist question you get a fitting response....

...don't give a fuck.... :dunno:

Last edited:
Congress's main concern about jobs should be in doing their own. Until then, they should shut the fuck up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Ahh yes, the government is the answer.

Are you aware that you can ask ahead of time what pay and bennifits are?

Or

That the employer will tell you at some point?

Why oh why did you even think a conservative would like this idea?

Here's an idea.... fuck the FICO score!!!!

Let's have big bro give us a federal life score to determine our fucking elidgibilty for a successful life you fuck tard!!!!! :fu:

Here's an idea.... fuck the FICO score!!!!

Let's have big bro give us a federal life score to determine our fucking elidgibilty for a successful life you fuck tard!!!!! :fu:

Graded on a curve, no fair if those who put more effort in get more out.

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Logan (Nov. 16, 1916)

economic dictatorship like it or GITT OUT

economic dictatorship like it or GITT OUT

At least the Pinochetists are honest about their views...

We have Unions set wages & benefits for their members, yet other people say they should banned for various reasons. So I was thinking we have ratings for media, that tell viewers what to expect in what they watch. How about Work Rating policies set by Congress that tell a worker what his rights will be working for a particular employer?

Some workers claim corporations should have to provide medical, or retirement, or Union wage rates, or even high wages or no minimum wages at all. So why not let Corporations certify the work conditions and wages they will provide in their businesses. These will create a criteria of 1 through 10 different ratings (where 1 is the top scale) when they advertise for workers, or on the fronts of their work applications so a worker knows in advance what he will be working for, without wasting the employers time and money. Only people who are willing to work for those wages and benefits, if any, will apply. This does away with minimum wage, or fair wages, or a need for an employer to provide anything for workers if he wants to opt out (medical, retirement, etc.)

The ratings will create an imbalance of power between workers and employers in which workers lose the ability to speak out for better wages or working conditions, but they know going in the door what to expect, and shouldn't be bitching later. I am sure conservatives will think this is an answer to their dreams for the American worker. So what do you think?
How about people negotiate the terms of their employment themselves instead of creating a huge bloated inefficient wasteful bureaucracy?

That never occurred to you, did it?

How about people negotiate the terms of their employment themselves instead of creating a huge bloated inefficient wasteful bureaucracy?

Board rules prohibit REP at this time.

Board rules prohibit REP at this time.
*tips hat*

Why should the employer waste time hiring them under your conditions? He rated his job a 9, the guy acepted a 9 rating for the job, so he has no bitch. If he quits the job he doesn't get unemployment, because a 9 rating Employer pays in no unemployment, medical or retirement benefits. If quits, he finds the bridge as you suggest.

Isn't that already the case for the most part? And aren't people still bitching about it?

Forum List

Back