Should cigarettes be made illegal??

My parents neversmoked -thoughtthey were squares.

everyone smoked back then

stop trying to SAVE everybody! wear a helmet on a bicycle (even though u have a better chance of getting hurt eating a badge, its true) STOP taking the scoring system out of sports for kids (they won't learn to lose or win they end up being entitled
crybabies who can't do anything for themselves, there already is a useless generation u made that way) stop smoking its bad for u (everyone knows, even the idiots who believe fox news know that)..... this country its supposed to be founded on freedom of choice, if someone wants to do something that they know is harmful its NOT your business, stop trying to baby everyone. stop trying to make everyone act like u, maybe ur wrong in their eyes

they are killers............................

Not in my opinion. What consenting adults choose to do with their own bodies should not be anyone else's business. Just as importantly, no one should be made to pay for other's choices. Smoke 'em if you like, but pay for your own damn healthcare.

Who is suggesting that people don't pay for their own damn healthcare?

Republicans.

As for smoking, making it illegal wouldn't have any effect except as we've seen with marijuana. I used to smoke and now realize that it's a miserable addiction. But, it's not up to me to police other peoples actions (obviously, same with marriage equality, abortion).

But, I do have the right that others don't force their actions on me - eg - breathing their smoke.

We read that smoking is against the law everywhere here in Puerto Rico except your own car, unless children are present and your own home, unless children are present.

Do you all believe it should be illegal to endanger your children or other children by smoking in their presence?

Forum List

Back