Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

tumblr_pgvds5gztA1rgdteo_540.jpg

one would hope troops ordered to kill people like this would stand down....is this really what this country has come to?
i am amazed at the continued support of this president...i never thought i would hear the words mother fucker in the oval office..
They probably all said it, bones. He didn't tweet it did he? Or say it at a press conference?

OF COURSE NOT! WTF is wrong with you?
As a veteran, I know military law. That's your answer.

But you didn't answer MY QUESTION>> The military has its job to do, the question is >> can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
These are not soldiers engaged in a war. So stoppit. You're talking stupid. My brother is National Guard and he would no more shoot someone crossing the border than he would shoot you. And he is a veteran, also.
There is something very wrong with you protectionist. Maybe you need to go join the French Foreign Legion or just STFU.

one would hope troops ordered to kill people like this would stand down....is this really what this country has come to?
i am amazed at the continued support of this president...i never thought i would hear the words mother fucker in the oval office..
They probably all said it, bones. He didn't tweet it did he? Or say it at a press conference?
Are y'all going for the 'gossip party' affiliation now too? If the invaders are aggressive like they were at Mexico's southern border they are sending out invites to be shot at if they pull that crap at our southern border.

They don't hate their COUNTRY. They hate the violence being perpetrated by drug cartels and the corruption and mismanagement that keeps them poor. Who wouldn't rather stay home than move to a foreign country where you don't know the language or anything else? And taking the chance of prison ? These folks are desperate.

Are y'all going for the 'gossip party' affiliation now too? If the invaders are aggressive like they were at Mexico's southern border they are sending out invites to be shot at if they pull that crap at our southern border.
You talking about that group of guys and gals that were cornered in the drainage pipe? I don't know what you're talking about, "aggressive."

I say the Guard should show up, and be prepared. For the most part with less-than-lethal gear.

Tear gas, bean bags..etc..
How about something just to scare the shit out of them ?

th

Maybe Mexico isn't so bad after all, you think Pedro ?

Forum List

Back