I keep hearing about the Great Economy

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
while reading about Big Box stores going under. Just like 2007-8 where corporations were laying off by the thousands and the GWB admin, led by Kudlow, kept telling us the economy is strong. In my neighborhood, For Sale signs popped up like mushrooms after a rain.

Here's another mixed sign. Our economy is filled with part-timers, lots of work but nobody is getting ahead.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/america-biggest-employer-isn-t-160417706.html

while reading about Big Box stores going under. Just like 2007-8 where corporations were laying off by the thousands and the GWB admin, led by Kudlow, kept telling us the economy is strong. In my neighborhood, For Sale signs popped up like mushrooms after a rain.

Here's another mixed sign. Our economy is filled with part-timers, lots of work but nobody is getting ahead.

America’s Biggest Employer Isn’t Hiring Seasonal Employees This Year. Here’s the Reason Why
Hopefully we're still at a point where most Americans are hoping for the best, regardless of the politics involved.

Who knows. Maybe the cancer of partisanship has metastasized more than that.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/america-biggest-employer-isn-t-160417706.html

The wealthiest 0.01% & the corporations are the ones that are making a killing; no one else is.

Call it trickle down, supply side, whatever you like, it NEVER works, and once the money is transferred UP then the economy crashes, AGAIN.

The GOP loves this shit; they do it every time.

The joy spread by liberals is amazing isn't it. No one of them know what they are talking about but they keep talking. Must not be realizing that online stores a hurting a lot of physical stores. Nothing to do with the economy, trolls.

If the left thinks this economy is bad they must have thought Ears's was dreadful. No?

Lol

The joy spread by liberals is amazing isn't it. No one of them know what they are talking about but they keep talking. Must not be realizing that online stores a hurting a lot of physical stores. Nothing to do with the economy, trolls.

The OP linked Yahoo....first mistake

Hannity isn't on yet, so I can't post his glorious pronouncements. Or are you saying that Yahoo News is faking and that WalMart IS hiring seasonal help? Or that Big Box closings are 'fake' news?

Economies are not static; they are dynamic.
Technology has the potential to change economic activity, and commerce.
I thought the 'right' was all for competition; changing your tune now?

Hannity isn't on yet, so I can't post his glorious pronouncements. Or are you saying that Yahoo News is faking and that WalMart IS hiring seasonal help? Or that Big Box closings are 'fake' news?
I'm saying that yahoo are liars just like you.

Yahoo is left loon BS. Nothing more and possibly much less

Your thread is stupid, online is killing retailers....dumbass

My tune has never changed liar. Post some more double speak gibberish.

All these shill troll scum are trying to do is influence the election. They are getting more desperate by the hour as time grows short so now they will flood us with bullshit half truths and out right lies.

My tune has never changed liar. Post some more double speak gibberish.

I understand your cerebral abilities are lacking.
What you see as "gibberish" actually means something to those with a brain.

If the left thinks this economy is bad they must have thought Ears's was dreadful. No?

Lol
No! Especially after GWB. The econ tanked just as he handed off. You know that!

Hahahaha this economy is a locomotive compared to Ears's anemic shit, asshole.

You know it just admit it. You look like a clown

I'm saying that yahoo are liars just like you.
You saying it ain't enough. Back it up. Post a couple of lies from me and from Yahoo to prove your point, because I think your contempt is an auto-response reflection of TDS (Trump Divinity Syndrome).

All these shill troll scum are trying to do is influence the election. They are getting more desperate by the hour as time grows short so now they will flood us with bullshit half truths and out right lies.

Just point and mock the morons as Trump's economy keeps steam rolling.

So Amazon and Ebay are going to pick up the slack? I am not commenting on the changing norm of American consumerism, I am commenting on the employment situation that tells me the economy is not as great as advertised. Look around, sassy.

So Amazon and Ebay are going to pick up the slack? I am not commenting on the changing norm of American consumerism, I am commenting on the employment situation that tells me the economy is not as great as advertised. Look around, sassy.

Here is your problem Bullwinkle, you're an economic illiterate and I recognize that

Here is your problem Bullwinkle, you're an economic illiterate and I recognize that
Gee, thanks. I'm so grateful for your tolerance!

Forum List

Back