Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

How about shooting over their heads or missing nearby?

Rubber bullets?
Wooden blocks?
Tazers?
Stun guns?
Water cannons (free shower)?
Tear gas?
This might make them think twice >>

th

and there's THIS >>

Soylent3.jpg
That skunk idea I like.

I can't take sick fuckers like you seriously. But I probably should. The kind of mental illness you promote is a blight on our nation.
What's your solution ?Just sit back and allow any marauding mob of criminal invaders to do as they please, against our country ? Or maybe you don't HAVE a solution or suggestion. Maybe you just specialize in mouthing off. Is that it ?

Or maybe you support the invaders, and you actually WANT them to all get in here.
Marauding mob of criminal invaders?

Dude, you've had soooo much koolaid......

Marauding mob of criminal invaders?

Dude, you've had soooo much koolaid......
Yes, Marauding mob of criminal invaders, but that's OK. We don't expect liberal loon heads to get it right. I guess you would call them block partiers ? Picnicers ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
Sounds like pepper spray repelled most of them on Mexico's southern border. I'm sure there are less lethal ways to repel them other than just shoot them but if the ones leading the pack like the fifty or so that made it through look like they could be military infiltrators or dangerous to citizens I'd say shoot them if they refuse to halt.

And I sure hope they take credit for it, but they will find a way to put it on Democrats.
`
Where I come from, people who promote MURDER such as the OP advocates and those who sit silently by and do or say nothing about it, are equally as guilty of murder...which in this case includes christians, evangelicals and conservatives.
So from what you are saying Kate Brown (Oregon's governor) and the rest of the liberal gang in colleges throughout that were calling for Lavoy Finucum and the other ranchers and their supporters be shot too at Malhuer are simply all liberal murderers. Thanks for that clarification.

Oh is he special, I think not. Just another white rancher who thinks he is above the law.
LaVoy Finicum - Wikipedia
He was murdered.
He was shot resisting arrest.

Yeah, hitting children with Tear Gas, that will look really good for you guys.
National defense isn't about looking good. Did the carpet booning of Germany look good ? How about Hiroshima ? Look good ?

Form follows function. ………" look really good? ? What do you think this is ? A fashion show ? o_O

Then he is a nut-bar with no business in the military much less a position of command.
You couldn't even shine his shoes. And you obviously know nothing about the military.
Wrong-O-butthead.

I'm pretty sure you are the one with no real knowlwkno of the military. Plus your story about your supposed commanding officer is obvious bullshit. Any military commander who went on record with a statement like that would be out so fast his uniform wouldnt have to be stripped from him it would ablate.

No, of course not.

You do not shoot UNARMED mothers and fathers and their kids. Why not arm the border with a ton of judges to hear their cases quickly, (send back those who do not qualify for refuge protection status)?
There's that word "UNARMED" again. Somebody at CNN must have told them this was supposed to be a duel. :confused:

Who needs the U.S. Army? Where are all the brave firearms advocates? These 'good guys with guns' have the opportunity to make a patriotic gesture and assemble at the border. Isn't that what all their weapons are supposed to be for? What could be more satisfying for them? They dream of ferociously defending their house from being penetrated, here their mother country is about to be entered!
None of them really has the balls to do something like that.

Wrong-O-butthead.

I'm pretty sure you are the one with no real knowlwkno of the military. Plus your story about your supposed commanding officer is obvious bullshit. Any military commander who went on record with a statement like that would be out so fast his uniform wouldnt have to be stripped from him it would ablate.
Like I said you have no knowledge of the military, and this post proves it twice as much.

Also makes you wonder about the timing. This fiasco set off just before the midterms.
Makes you wonder who (Soros?) is funding this.
The only way this could backfire is if Trump does nothing and the immigrants are allow in the US.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?
Sounds like pepper spray repelled most of them on Mexico's southern border. I'm sure there are less lethal ways to repel them other than just shoot them but if the ones leading the pack like the fifty or so that made it through look like they could be military infiltrators or dangerous to citizens I'd say shoot them if they refuse to halt.

And I sure hope they take credit for it, but they will find a way to put it on Democrats.
`
Where I come from, people who promote MURDER such as the OP advocates and those who sit silently by and do or say nothing about it, are equally as guilty of murder...which in this case includes christians, evangelicals and conservatives.
So from what you are saying Kate Brown (Oregon's governor) and the rest of the liberal gang in colleges throughout that were calling for Lavoy Finucum and the other ranchers and their supporters be shot too at Malhuer are simply all liberal murderers. Thanks for that clarification.

Oh is he special, I think not. Just another white rancher who thinks he is above the law.
LaVoy Finicum - Wikipedia
He was murdered.
He was shot resisting arrest.
Bullshit. He was shot because he had the ability and the knowledge to show what kind of crap was being pulled on the ranchers in the west. Ironic that you people seem to have no problem with shooting a citizen but sure don't want anyone shooting those illegals and gang thugs. Its very telling and notable for those who have watched it all unfold.

Forum List

Back