Should Any Debates Be Drug Tested?

Thread summary:

Trump is looking for an excuse to run from the debates. "WAAAAAA! HE DIDN'T GET DRUG TESTED, SO I WON'T DEBATE!".

All of the Trump cultists here are looking for reasons to praise DearLeader for running from the debates.

It's sort of a coward-wimp-cult, Trumpism.
So, you're saying that Biden couldn't pass the drug test?

So, you're saying that Biden couldn't pass the drug test?
Of course he could.

Biden humiliated you losers fair and square. Being fundamentally gutless, your side couldn't admit that. Instead, you all blubbered and made up story about how Biden must be on drugs.

Trump cultists, did you join the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or did they get snipped as part of the cult initiation ceremony?

Wow. You've gone hardcore Bidenfluffer. Noted.
no. but tds appears to be an effective defense against obnoxious con men.

i believe that any "man"whose business, charity and university have been proven fraudulent should NEVER be given the keys to ft knox or the power to appoint his own regulators and judges.

in fact, i find your faith in the rehabilitative powers of the lord to be pius and touching, but still, there are about 300,000,000 americans that i trust more.

bidens in there somewhere, probably not in the top 200,000,000 .

in closing our conversation, mr rawley. "bidenfluffer?" thats all you got?

no. but tds appears to be an effective defense against obnoxious con men.

i believe that any "man"whose business, charity and university have been proven fraudulent should NEVER be given the keys to ft knox or the power to appoint his own regulators and judges.

in fact, i find your faith in the rehabilitative powers of the lord to be pius and touching, but still, there are about 300,000,000 americans that i trust more.

bidens in there somewhere, probably not in the top 200,000,000 .

in closing our conversation, mr rawley. "bidenfluffer?" thats all you got?
Pretty much. hard to describe anyone that watched the hopped up, divisive, partisan SOTU and described it as a "masterful speeh by biden" anything but a Bidenfluffer. Not sure what else there is to say.

Of course he could.

Biden humiliated you losers fair and square. Being fundamentally gutless, your side couldn't admit that. Instead, you all blubbered and made up story about how Biden must be on drugs.

Trump cultists, did you join the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or did they get snipped as part of the cult initiation ceremony?
If Biden could pass the drug test then there's no reason not to take one, right?

If you could pass a drug test, there's no reason for you not to take one, right?

Every day, of course. Can't be too cautious. If you're not addicted to opioids, that shouldn't be a problem.
Who said anything about every day? But, if I was the nominee running for president, I'd be ok with taking one before debates.

Forum List

Back