‘Euro Deadbeats’ Should Pay Up: ‘We’re Not Your Daddy’ You been HOAXED again... NATO funding

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023

Gutfeld!’ Defends Trump NATO Comments, Agrees ‘Euro Deadbeats’ Should Pay Up: ‘We’re Not Your Daddy’​

Yeah, Trump was correct. Europe does not pay. No pay, no protection. Real simple if you ask me.

“Typical media. They have done this before,” Gutfeld said. “Trump says, ‘Let’s buy Greenland, drink bleach and Nazis are fine people.’ At least some will be admitting how these hoaxes duped them.”

:doubt:

Last edited:

Gutfeld!’ Defends Trump NATO Comments, Agrees ‘Euro Deadbeats’ Should Pay Up: ‘We’re Not Your Daddy’​

Yeah, Trump was correct. Europe does not pay. No pay, no protection. Real simple if you ask me.

“Typical media. They have done this before,” Gutfeld said. “Trump says, ‘Let’s buy Greenland, drink bleach and Nazis are fine people.’ At least some will be admitting how these hoaxes duped them.”

Um...retard?

Those countries which border Russia spend 2 percent or more of their GDP on their defense budgets.

If Putin wants to invade the countries which don't spend 2 percent, as Trump is encouraging him to do and thus set off WWIII, Putin would first have to go through those countries which do spend more than 2 percent.

Stop drinking the orange Kool-Aid, dupe.

Um...retard?

Those countries which border Russia spend 2 percent or more of their GDP on their defense budgets.

If Putin wants to invade the countries which don't spend 2 percent, as Trump is encouraging him to do and thus set off WWIII, Putin would first have to go through those countries which do spend more than 2 percent.

Stop drinking the orange Kool-Aid, dupe.
Plead your case to Gutfeld.

P01135809 is famous for stiffing contractors. He seldom if ever pays his shysters, just ask Ghouli and the Kracken. Fuck him,

Trump always knows what to say to stay the topic of conversation....there is no bad publicity...
There certainly is bad publicity and Trump's doozy about NATO is bad publicity.

The irony of Trump chiding someone th pay their bill is astounding.

No one is behind on dues

A few countries are behind on spending 2% of their GDP on defense.

Can you name them? Can you tell us how far away from that target they are?

Tool. Your being fucking conned. He owes Ghouli over $2M in attorney fees. How made above PFC is amazing to me.
You keep my Service History out of your mouth. Hole, you been Hoaxed again :doubt:

We need to take Europe off our welfare rolls. We are $34 trillion in debt. We can't afford anymore welfare. No more welfare for anybody, domestic or foreign. No Illegals, no ghetto Negroes, no Europe, no Israel, nobody in Africa, South America, Asia or the Middle East.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku

Forum List

Back