CDZ Should analgesics be legalized?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
When someone is in great pain I do not think it is any of the government's business to tell them what pain killer they are allowed to take.

Legalize it!

Analgesics? is that some kinda gay sex sinnery? No all that should be banned and anyone who even thinks of it, should all be stoned like the Good Lord intended. He's angry and vengeful lord who controls the whole universe and will burn you in a pit of fire lava for eternity for putting your penis where it doesn't belong, and eating meat on friday... although he seems kinda cool about that last one lately

Just kidding yes I think heroin (and everything else) should be legalized

Aspirin is an analgesic and you can get it OTC.

Another good one is Ibuprofen.

Take enough Ibuprofen and you can numb any pain.

And aspirin is good for your vessels and cleans them out.

18011151_422842491417881_2819607669172087714_n.jpg

When someone is in great pain I do not think it is any of the government's business to tell them what pain killer they are allowed to take.

Legalize it!

Is there any more particular instance you are thinking of? I barely trust folks to not do too stupid of things in pursuit of pot.

Legalize it!

Yep, legalize all drugs.

Why?

Why not?

Bad in the wrong hands.....especially our youth.
Legalized doesn't mean non-regulated. Alcohol is legal.

Very true.

Analgesics? is that some kinda gay sex sinnery? No all that should be banned and anyone who even thinks of it, should all be stoned like the Good Lord intended. He's angry and vengeful lord who controls the whole universe and will burn you in a pit of fire lava for eternity for putting your penis where it doesn't belong, and eating meat on friday... although he seems kinda cool about that last one lately

Just kidding yes I think heroin (and everything else) should be legalized
No surprise there. :lol:

Forum List

Back