CDZ Should analgesics be legalized?

I'm not an expert in this shit ...but if people are in great pain, yes, of course legalize it.

When someone is in great pain I do not think it is any of the government's business to tell them what pain killer they are allowed to take.

Legalize it!

Yep, legalize all drugs.

Why?

Why not?

Bad in the wrong hands.....especially our youth.

Are the innocent youth immune from pain? Of course not.

Well, I didn't say they were. BUT if a person is in that kind of pain, and or have cancer and dying.....etc.....the doctors will write scripts for pain meds.

I'm not an expert in this shit ...but if people are in great pain, yes, of course legalize it.

It is legal. I think they mean reduce regulations on it to make it available without prescription.

Well, I didn't say they were. BUT if a person is in that kind of pain, and or have cancer and dying.....etc.....the doctors will write scripts for pain meds.
What if they can afford the medicine but cannot afford to hire a doctor?

Since the 1950's we have had socialized healthcare where you go sit at the hospital and get your prescription. Sure they'll try to bill ya but to what end? It was effectively free for a potential ding on your credit.

Since the 1950's we have had socialized healthcare where you go sit at the hospital and get your prescription. Sure they'll try to bill ya but to what end? It was effectively free for a potential ding on your credit.

Sounds great if all you need is a few antibiotics because you stepped on a nail, but anyone with ongoing medical needs couldn't do that. A diabetic who needs insulin couldn't just stop by and pick up another supply each month.

Sounds great if all you need is a few antibiotics because you stepped on a nail, but anyone with ongoing medical needs couldn't do that. A diabetic who needs insulin couldn't just stop by and pick up another supply each month.

Can these folks not afford ANY pain pills? back a decade ago when I'd slum with the gals they'd get pills from the ER when their legit doctor prescribed pills ran out early.

But yeah, if you are a total homeless bum who can't do the welfare paperwork it is gonna suck.

Otherwise you play a hospital hopping game.

Forum List

Back