CDZ Should Americans be allowed to own military sniper rifles and military door buster guns?

If some people believe that Americans shouldn't be allowed to own "military style" rifles....what about actual military sniper rifles? How about military guns used to blow doors off their hinges? These are weapons used in actual war by the military.....should they be banned since they are actual military weapons vs. "military style," weapons?

And do you understand that under the Miller ruling....from the Supreme Court....actual military weapons are protected under the 2nd Amendment?

Yes! Anything they want and can afford including tanks even so long as they don't tear up the public roads with them.

We need to make plutonium and Sarin gas available to any military hobbyist as well; after all there is nothing in the Constitution that says my neighbor Goober Gump, who wears a foil hat and a raincoat 365 days a year, shouldn't be allowed to play with that stuff in his garage and stuff.

Suppose you want to slaughter a bunch of six year olds. You can charge in with your AR15 and 50 round magazines and kill dozens in one attack. But you will probably be killed.

Now, if you have a military grade sniper rifle, you can sit back concealed over a half a mile away and shoot the six year olds as they step off the bus. At that distance, you can easily get away and come back as many times as you wish.

That is what makes this country great
You have equal access to either.

Why are you the only one here who even mentioned murdering kids? Three times, even.

Not getting enough dead kids because of the abortion clinics shutting down?
It's called the emotive appeal, works on some, doesn't work on others.

Actually it is gun lovers who fantasize about using their thousands of rounds of ammunition, large capacity magazines and assault rifles

Otherwise, they wouldn’t have them

Why is it anyone's business what law abiding citizens own?
Exactly what I have been saying

If you want to buy the best available assault rifle or sniper rifle to slaughter young children, it is your own business

If you want to buy the best available assault rifle or sniper rifle to slaughter young children, it is your own business

No RW......It is your business UNTIL you commit a crime. Apparently you lust for slaughtered children that is all you are posting on this subject.

I dunno......I wouldn't trust anyone advocating for the slaughtering children so he can make some political point. The truth is that guns do not cause killing.

Suppose you want to slaughter a bunch of six year olds. You can charge in with your AR15 and 50 round magazines and kill dozens in one attack. But you will probably be killed.

Now, if you have a military grade sniper rifle, you can sit back concealed over a half a mile away and shoot the six year olds as they step off the bus. At that distance, you can easily get away and come back as many times as you wish.

Why are you the only one here who even mentioned murdering kids? Three times, even.

Ever hear of Sandy Hook?

Look, we need to provide our mass killers with the tools they need to accomplish their mission. Our second amendment demands it

I wasn't aware that the shooter used a sniper rifle at Sandy Hook.

I dunno......I wouldn't trust anyone advocating for the slaughtering children so he can make some political point. The truth is that guns do not cause killing.
Never said they did, specifically commenting on the style of "argument" being used by Rightwinger in this instance.

I thought it was sarcasm.

I thought it was sarcasm.
The primary appeal was emotive couched in a sarcastic delivery.

Ever hear of Sandy Hook?

Look, we need to provide our mass killers with the tools they need to accomplish their mission. Our second amendment demands it

I wasn't aware that the shooter used a sniper rifle at Sandy Hook.

They all look alike when you're like, in a militia and stuff. Same right covers revolvers and nuclear warheads in your back yard, apparently.

Maybe....Or maybe he meant it. After all, these days facts no longer matter it's whatever one perceives. I perceive RW as using and promoting dead kids to support a political anti-gun POV. I couldn't care less whether he was being "sarcastic" and/or "emotive."

We need to make plutonium and Sarin gas available to any military hobbyist as well; after all there is nothing in the Constitution that says my neighbor Goober Gump, who wears a foil hat and a raincoat 365 days a year, shouldn't be allowed to play with that stuff in his garage and stuff.
One day you will add something meaningful to a discussion.
Today is not that day.

No RW......It is your business UNTIL you commit a crime. Apparently you lust for slaughtered children that is all you are posting on this subject.

Exactly
There is no crime in buying the weapon of your choice before you go out to slaughter children or church goers

God Bless our second amendment rights

Maybe....Or maybe he meant it. After all, these days facts no longer matter it's whatever one perceives. I perceive RW as using and promoting dead kids to support a political anti-gun POV. I couldn't care less whether he was being "sarcastic" and/or "emotive."
Look

It your gun, you can shoot whatever the fuk you want.......six year olds, people praying in church or waskally wabbits

Exactly
There is no crime in buying the weapon of your choice before you go out to slaughter children or church goers

God Bless our second amendment rights

You're correct, you can purchase a butcher knife, a car, a hammer, a saw, a nail gun, a shovel, a fireplace poker, etc, etc, etc. Do you suppose people buying these things are planning to slaughter children? How warped are you anyway? People like you should be banned from buying anything like that.....OR maybe be put in a rubber room were you can't hurt anyone.

Forum List

Back