Should america adopt affirmative action for the majority like africa does?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Yes, that's how it is in africa. They have AA for the black majority and for them it's suicide since it chases out the whites who are the producers. That's why the congo and zimbabwe have collapsed back to the stone age and and South Africe is headed there.

For america however, it would make a lot of sense to have AA for the whites since our minorities, the blacks and hispanics, are takers who live lives of crime or welfare. We should do all we can to chase out the loser class and encourage the makers.

• Banned
America needs to stop rewarding failed races like blacks and hispanics. That just encourages more failure. Give favored treatment to whites since they produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth.

You need to adopt an english teacher to tutor you to use appropriate grammar the grammar style in the title of your thread is atrocious.

You need to adopt an english teacher to tutor you to use appropriate grammar the grammar style in the title of your thread is atrocious.

and your " so called Grammar" is any better?

lol hahahahahhaahha

you characterize yourself as an "intelligent negro:"

lol haha

I agree.

You are as intelligent as a carrot,, no

carrot > negro

Last edited:
America needs to stop rewarding failed races like blacks and hispanics. That just encourages more failure. Give favored treatment to whites since they produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth.

How much wealth have YOU created through science and business, loser? Why should you even be allowed to stay in this country?

How much wealth have YOU created through science and business, loser? Why should you even be allowed to stay in this country?

This is a sophomoric fallacy: one who points to generalizations need not himself prove or disprove anything by his own example. Danny DeVito may correctly note that men are generally taller than women.

This is a sophomoric fallacy: one who points to generalizations need not himself prove or disprove anything by his own example. Danny DeVito may correctly note that men are generally taller than women.

Was I talking to you, coward? You'll be told when you need to respond. I asked speedos a question. Let's see if he ever grows the balls to answer.

Was I talking to you, coward? You'll be told when you need to respond. I asked speedos a question. Let's see if he ever grows the balls to answer.

Do you have any idea how ironic that is? People ask you pertinent questions on here all day, and for the most part you cower and deflect with some lame insult. That's why no-one on here takes you seriously.

Do you have any idea how ironic that is? People ask you pertinent questions on here all day, and for the most part you cower and deflect with some lame insult.

For example?

Yes, that's how it is in africa. They have AA for the black majority and for them it's suicide since it chases out the whites who are the producers. That's why the congo and zimbabwe have collapsed back to the stone age and and South Africe is headed there.

For america however, it would make a lot of sense to have AA for the whites since our minorities, the blacks and hispanics, are takers who live lives of crime or welfare. We should do all we can to chase out the loser class and encourage the makers.

I think racial separation generally is a good direction to head in. Short of that, whites need to unify and assert their GROUP interests as against the blacks and Hispanics who suck the life out of them.

I think racial separation generally is a good direction to head in. Short of that, whites need to unify and assert their GROUP interests as against the blacks and Hispanics who suck the life out of them.

Nothing general about it. Diversity is a disaster in all cases.

Dems openly favor blacks and hispos and repubs should do the same with whites.

I think racial separation generally is a good direction to head in. .

Because you are a pathetic fucking coward. Separate yourself and get the fuck out of my country.

Why don't you try 'favoring' the English language once in a while, you idiot?

Correct. The problem is, whites are currently fighting with both hands self-tied behind their backs, while the other races are fighting us with THREE arms: their own two, and one we handed them in the form of wealth transfers, AA, etc.

Forum List

Back