Should African-Americans be encouraged to colonize

I am sure our Native American population is wishing the very same about us as well. lol
--------------------------- thing with Indians is that the ones that I know fit right in to the USA . I grew up with Indians , Chippewa's and that's what I base my comment on MDK .

Take a trip out to Monument Valley. You will find many with a different opinion.
-------------------- such is life and I was talking Chippwa Tribe Bulldog .

Here is the rule you are violating and are being reported for:

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

I am sure our Native American population is wishing the very same about us as well. lol
--------------------------- thing with Indians is that the ones that I know fit right in to the USA . I grew up with Indians , Chippewa's and that's what I base my comment on MDK .

Take a trip out to Monument Valley. You will find many with a different opinion.
-------------------- such is life and I was talking Chippwa Tribe Bulldog .

Here is the rule you are violating and are being reported for:

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

Well, you aren't answering questions about the thread title anyway. I asked where you got such a silly idea to start with, and you didn't bother to answer.

:)

images

The USA would be much better off if white nationalists colonized the Rio Grande area in Texas.

You are attempting to disrupt the thread...I think that is against the rules. Try and stick to the topic of this thread. thank you.
Why is it 'disrupting the thread' to turn the tables and show how it would seem to suggest sending another group of Americans 'away?' Seems very on topic to me.

just seems like a thread morph and perfectly acceptable to me OldLady !!

Hey, Rump is gonna deport Ay-rabs and Mexicans, no reason he can't do the same for blacks. He'll build a gold-plated motorized walkway over the Atlantic and then build a wall around Africa. It'll be YUUUGE.

"Get them welfare people to work filling in the Bering Strait and charge them Indians a buck a head to go home". --- George Carlin

Folks...let's get back on topic please. Regarding potential mini-mods - threads do not have to be strictly on topic the way you want in order to be on topic ok?

Colonizing Africa = dumbest idea I've ever heard. It's already inhabited for a start. Why would any American citizen want to go there to live?

Colonizing Africa = dumbest idea I've ever heard. It's already inhabited for a start. Why would any American citizen want to go there to live?
Nothing in the Constitution says we can't deport coyotes, you know.

Abraham Lincoln the Great Emancipator said that blacks and whites were just too different to ever live together on a basis of equality...or sumptin like dat. Let me look it up.................."There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality" ...Abe Lincoln.

See more at: Abraham Lincoln Never Believed in Racial Equality

As a result of his racial realism Lincoln wanted to colonize africa with freed black slaves. Lincoln a very intelligent man may have been right on the mark in regards how to solve our racial problems .....begin a program of repatriating African-Ameicans to Africa...of course it should be on a voluntary basis.

Such a program would also benefit Africa I think......bring some American know how to Africa and it would be a great economic stimulus for them....such colonies would require a lot of financial support until the immigrants could become self-supporting and with such a huge continent with such abundant natural resources...a pragmatic and capable community of American Blacks could become the spearhead for great advancement in Africa whilst relieving racial tensions here at home.

You encourage as many African Americans to leave the United States as you want.

I recommend you do it personally.

Let us know how it goes.

Abraham Lincoln the Great Emancipator said that blacks and whites were just too different to ever live together on a basis of equality...or sumptin like dat. Let me look it up.................."There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality" ...Abe Lincoln.

As a result of his racial realism Lincoln wanted to colonize africa with freed black slaves. Lincoln a very intelligent man may have been right on the mark in regards how to solve our racial problems .....begin a program of repatriating African-Ameicans to Africa...of course it should be on a voluntary basis.

Such a program would also benefit Africa I think......bring some American know how to Africa and it would be a great economic stimulus for them....such colonies would require a lot of financial support until the immigrants could become self-supporting and with such a huge continent with such abundant natural resources...a pragmatic and capable community of American Blacks could become the spearhead for great advancement in Africa whilst relieving racial tensions here at home.
LOL who would go to Africa?
I would. I love it there.

To follow this logic, Chinese Americans should go back to China, Ukrainians to Ukraine, Irish to Ireland, etc etc etc.

Not that easy to just hit a "Reset" button.

At least Meathead wouldn't have to come back though, so ..... there's that.

You are quite off the mark....no other group are as dissatisfied with America as are the African-Americans. There is no racial tension with any other group comparable to that which exists between black and white Americans or between blacks and any other grooup in America be they Asian or Hispanic.

Integration has failed........the media hides the reality of the problems...turn on T.V. and all you see are black lawyers, black doctors and black scientists.....many whites believe that crap...there should be guided educational tours under heavy guard through our black inner city ghettoes...that might wake up some people.
I find more ignorant White trash in my corner of America. White trash incapable of holding steady jobs, white trash unable to adapt to a culture high than Hee-Haw reruns and professional wrestling. White trash dependent on government entitlements. White trash who drop out of high school only to sleep until the crack of noon then lounge on a urine stained mattress while watching the Jerry Springer Show. White trash who waddle rather than walk because their massive girth prevents a normal human gait. White trash who decorate their morbidly obese bodies with homemade tattoos.

Perhaps they should pack up their tank tops, flip flops and Scooby Doo sheets they use as draperies and immigrate back to whatever Euopean region their families came here from, often of their own will, unlike the immigration of Africans as slave labor for the predecceors of the White trash hillbillies

LOL who would go to Africa?
I would. I love it there.

Finally someone who sees the potential.

I might or might not go into this more later depending on how badly this thread gets disrupted....it does not appear the mods are going to do anything about all the disruptions thus I will most likely drop my participation in this thread as I have no interest in Native Americans or talking about waycism or slavery ...at least at this time.

To follow this logic, Chinese Americans should go back to China, Ukrainians to Ukraine, Irish to Ireland, etc etc etc.

Not that easy to just hit a "Reset" button.

At least Meathead wouldn't have to come back though, so ..... there's that.

You are quite off the mark....no other group are as dissatisfied with America as are the African-Americans. There is no racial tension with any other group comparable to that which exists between black and white Americans or between blacks and any other grooup in America be they Asian or Hispanic.

Integration has failed........the media hides the reality of the problems...turn on T.V. and all you see are black lawyers, black doctors and black scientists.....many whites believe that crap...there should be guided educational tours under heavy guard through our black inner city ghettoes...that might wake up some people.
I find more ignorant White trash in my corner of America. White trash incapable of holding steady jobs, white trash unable to adapt to a culture high than Hee-Haw reruns and professional wrestling. White trash dependent on government entitlements. White trash who drop out of high school only to sleep until the crack of noon then lounge on a urine stained mattress while watching the Jerry Springer Show. White trash who waddle rather than walk because their massive girth prevents a normal human gait. White trash who decorate their morbidly obese bodies with homemade tattoos.

Perhaps they should pack up their tank tops, flip flops and Scooby Doo sheets they use as draperies and immigrate back to whatever Euopean region their families came here from, often of their own will, unlike the immigration of Africans as slave labor for the predecceors of the White trash hillbillies

Unlike American-Africans white folks were not forced to come here in chains....thus I think we owe the descendants of those African-Americans who were brought here as slaves the right and ability to return if they so choose....not even to mention all the benefits that a colonization of Africa by African-Americans would have: great potential there for African Americans with the right kind of support.....which I might go into later.

At this time this thread is being disrupted too much....people are going in all kinds of directions and I am not going to take the time to try and explain the program of colonization as I envision it...just gets too time consuming with all the disruptions.

Forum List

Back