Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

One more:

Cpl. Nathan Cirillo pictured on the left, minutes before he was shot at the War Memorial today.

572d5abc-1b70-42ba-9ff2-feac5096ef4c_500.jpg

I am guessing practitioners of the religion of peace.

Yes, this has been long overdue in Canada. Multiple shooters in coordinated attacks on three separate areas of the nation's capital city, including an attack on parliament itself! Must be college pranksters. Sounds like their MO. Couldn't possibly be domestic Isil terror cells. I wonder what they have planned for our side of the border? Whatever it is, it's coming soon.

Hey lefties! You still want a bunch of cowardly ass-kissing race-baiting apologists and white flag wavers in charge of your government? Listen to all the girly-men at USMB for the last month. "Alarmists" they call MEN who know what the fuck they're talking about.

I say GOOD! It's time something woke Canada up from its ass-kissing politically correct malaise
. They even allowed Sharia law up there till teenage female bodies started populating dumpsters. "Honor killings" these savage bastards call them.

Meanwhile our nation is all caught up in the very pressing issue of queer “marriage” and legalizing the rape of helpless children. These are highly important issues for democrats. These scurrilous rats are twice the danger Isil will ever be. We need to wipe that threat off the radar first, then we’ll deal with any internecine problems Islamic fundamentalism represents. I’m sure Isil would even help us along with that holy task.

You are celebrating the death of a Canadian soldier because it serves your political agenda? That makes you exactly the same as the Muslim shooter. I hope there is a special place in hell for the both of you.

You are celebrating the death of a Canadian soldier because it serves your political agenda? That makes you exactly the same as the Muslim shooter. I hope there is a special place in hell for the both of you.

Yes and I hope there's a special place on the AIDS ward where you can reflect on your cowardice, projection, and your degeneracy. It's assholes like you who allow these cells of intransigence and terror to exist in North America in the first place, because you're a fucking weakling who thinks kissing terrorism ass is the solution to get by. You know that Isil kills queers, right? One more thing. What the fuck would you know about soldiers?

Yes and I hope there's a special place on the AIDS ward where you can reflect on your cowardice, projection, and your degeneracy. It's assholes like you who allow these cells of intransigence and terror to exist in North America in the first place, because you're a fucking weakling who thinks kissing terrorism ass is the solution to get by. You know that Isil kills queers, right? One more thing. What the fuck would you know about soldiers?
I was reading though some comments on the CBC story and predictably we see the douchebag leftists showing up and claiming that Canada victimized the Middle East and "we shouldn't be surprised" about these attacks.

I see you still can't curb your enthusiasm.

Dead terrorist shooter had an online ISIL ACCOUNT. He was Canadian born Muslim, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau. He'd been in trouble with the law previously. Just the kind of asshole Isil recruiters are looking for. I'm sure the pansy left will want to hold a wake.
You need to keep us informed when this creep's wake is held. I'll ask again tomorrow if you've heard.

This is about immigration and open boarders and this phony notion of "diversity". And add in the fact we westerners can't be critical of immigrants as it it counters this phony cosmopolitanism. Don't question Muslims in particular.Gun ownership runs a close second here, don't QUESTION that, either.

Last edited:
There have been multiple shootings. And there was a plot for doing just this that was announced foiled on Oct. 4, there. They are saying there is more than one shooter.
Fox had an "expert" who was a former CIA analyst and now works in private sector security. He actually said that the attack was "extremely well planned". This is such a back-assword analysis that it makes you think that the CIA is based on emotion rather than actual analysis. Granted it's early in the situation but why would a "well planned" attack take out an easy target and then be chased into a building? It sounds more like a mad-man (possibly jihad motivated) and possibly suicide by cop.

" A well planned attack"? The (former) CIA analyst was dead wrong. It kind of answers the question of how far off the charts the CIA can be in light of 9-11 and the Boston Marathon bombings.

Soldier Killed Suspect Dead In Shooting Near Canadian Parliament The Two-Way NPR
"Scott Walsh, who was working on Parliament Hill, said he saw a man running with double-barrelled shotgun, wearing a scarf and blue jeans."

The main lesson learned: You can't build up much of a body count with a shotgun. If the conservatives (aka "those complete fucking morons") here had their way, the gunman would have had a legally purchased AR-15 modified to full auto, and the body count would have been way higher.

So, we liberals were proven right again, magazine restrictions save mucho lives. No, we don't ever get tired of being proven right. We just get tired of not being listened to. It's our curse, to be Cassandras, to watch conservatives totally fuck up everything again and again, even after we warn them.

Muslims did this, what else can be said? Ignore it like good Canadians and shift the focus to mental health or gun control. Say it's a crime issue. And don't even think about scrutinizing Muslims or immigration. Shift the blame.

So, we liberals were proven right again.

A sure sign that you're engaged in performance art is when you use the words "liberal" and "right" in the same sentence. You're dropping clues here that you're pulling our legs.

Tighten up your comedy act and come back for a 2nd show.

I was reading though some comments on the CBC story and predictably we see the douchebag leftists showing up and claiming that Canada victimized the Middle East and "we shouldn't be surprised" about these attacks.

Well that's cool. If you're a veteran then, and you were victimized by communists or radical Muslims, then you can empty a magazine into any gaggle of marxists or Muslims you want, and it's OK? I'd leave the Muslims alone, for now, and concentrate on finishing the job Kennedy started in 1965. It's the same snake here in America today, it just shed its skin for a new brand.

This is about immigration and open boarders and this phony notion of "diversity". And add in the fact we westerners can't be critical of immigrants as it it counters this phony cosmopolitanism. Don't question Muslims in particular.Gun ownership runs a close second here, don't QUESTION that, either.
Sounds like a sure-fire recipe for cultural suicide.

Uh, no....we are constantly told that lack of firearm ownership prevents these things from happening in Canada, Britain and Australia...

If someone told you that, it's wrong.

Instead, it reduces these types of killings. It doesn't prevent them completely. Canada has had murderous slaughters in the past and will in the future. But they will have them at a lesser rate.

Forum List

Back