Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

Uh, no....we are constantly told that lack of firearm ownership prevents these things from happening in Canada, Britain and Australia...

If someone told you that, it's wrong.

Instead, it reduces these types of killings. It doesn't prevent them completely. Canada has had murderous slaughters in the past and will in the future. But they will have them at a lesser rate.

That made me think of the guy in Vancouver (or outside...somewhere in the Lower Mainland) who owned the sausage company. He was worth several million. He had industrial sausage grinders on his pig farm. That's why police only found the tiniest fragments of the 50 women he murdered and ground up. I wonder how many people in Vancouver ate his special sausage, complete with ground-up hooker seasoning? Ohhhh man! Or I should say Ohhhh Canada! I read that that was the most expensive criminal investigation in Canadian history.

This is about immigration and open boarders and this phony notion of "diversity". And add in the fact we westerners can't be critical of immigrants as it it counters this phony cosmopolitanism. Don't question Muslims in particular.Gun ownership runs a close second here, don't QUESTION that, either.
Wasn't this guy a Canadian native?

Uh, no....we are constantly told that lack of firearm ownership prevents these things from happening in Canada, Britain and Australia...

Instead, it reduces these types of killings. It doesn't prevent them completely. Canada has had murderous slaughters in the past and will in the future. But they will have them at a lesser rate.

That made me think of the guy in Vancouver (or outside...somewhere in the Lower Mainland) who owned the sausage company. He was worth several million. He had industrial sausage grinders on his pig farm. That's why police only found the tiniest fragments of the 50 women he murdered and ground up. I wonder how many people in Vancouver ate his special sausage, complete with ground-up hooker seasoning? Ohhhh man! Or I should say Ohhhh Canada! I read that that was the most expensive criminal investigation in Canadian history.

The Pickton trial.

It was actually a bit different than your summary, if memory recalls. He was a pig farmer. The pigs ate the hookers. The pigs were taken to be made into sausages. The hooker residue was the result of pig residue. The had to find the women's DNA throughout the land of the pig farm.

Downtown for the most part has opened back up. They still are not sure whether the guy they got was the only shooter.

The Pickton trial.

It was actually a bit different than your summary, if memory recalls. He was a pig farmer. The pigs ate the hookers. The pigs were taken to be made into sausages. The hooker residue was the result of pig residue. The had to find the women's DNA throughout the land of the pig farm.

Dead's dead. It doesn't make much difference if you're pig scat or pork sausage. The guy was Canada's worst serial killer, yes? There was a long thread about this in another forum. I think he was convicted of 6 murders but he admitted to an RCMP plant in jail that he'd killed 49 and "regretted that he didn't make it to 50."

Americanizing Canada.

Sad.

For all the RW nutters in congress, they don't allow guns there.

LOL, they do allow guns "there" in Canada. Another uninformed left wing looney has to immediately blame "the right" in America for a home grown Canadian Jihadist terrorist.

Americanizing Canada.

Sad.

For all the RW nutters in congress, they don't allow guns there.

LOL, they do allow guns "there" in Canada. Another uninformed left wing looney has to immediately blame "the right" in America for a home grown Canadian Jihadist terrorist.
When an American referrs to gun ownership, the idea behind the words is an ordinary person carrying a loaded firearm pretty much anywhere they go for and no specific reason.

Canada does not allow that. In fact America is the only country in the world which does allow that. Until very recently a Canadian had to have a special permit just to transport their unloaded and locked rifle to the range for practice.

The sort of draconian gun control practiced by our Canadien friends needs to be extinguished. Denying the basic human right to keep and bear arms is a human rights violation and has no place in evolved society.

Last edited:
This is about immigration and open boarders and this phony notion of "diversity". And add in the fact we westerners can't be critical of immigrants as it it counters this phony cosmopolitanism. Don't question Muslims in particular.Gun ownership runs a close second here, don't QUESTION that, either.
Wasn't this guy a Canadian native?

Yes. He was a recent convert to Islam.

Then why doesn't he call it terrorism, if it is not a big deal? Well, we are all waiting for your explanation.
The President needs to lable an attack on US soil for legal reasons. The President doesn't need to lable attacks in other countries anything.

Do you not know what to think until the President tells you? I just don't understand your obsessive need for the President to call it terrorism. It doesn't make a diference either way.

Well the Canadian PM has called it terrorism, but as usual Obama hasn't yet.
Does Obama really need to call it anything? Do you need Obama to call it something?
Yes, absolutely. It's very important that world leaders acknowledge what it is, and to call it out. The more the president of the United States acknowledges it, the more likely countries around the world will join the fight.

Then why doesn't he call it terrorism, if it is not a big deal? Well, we are all waiting for your explanation.
The President needs to lable an attack on US soil for legal reasons. The President doesn't need to lable attacks in other countries anything.

Do you not know what to think until the President tells you? I just don't understand your obsessive need for the President to call it terrorism. It doesn't make a diference either way.

I know what it is, and I also know why this disaster of a president will not call it a terror attack unless he has to.

The fact that a left winger like you does not say ONE FUCKING word about the injured veterans in the TERROR ATTACK on Fort Hood tells everyone everything about piece of shit liberals.

Yeah, 13 killed, 32 others wounded. Most of the injured permanently like loss of eyesight. Yet this piece of shit administration (who runs to the fucking aid of illegals and wants to give them all of the things they need) calls it work place violence and those soldiers are therefore not eligible for care.

This fucking president hates our military. He is a piece of shit. You are a piece of shit.

There are a lot of reasons he refuses to call it a terror attack and it is all related to politics. This fucking disaster of president plays politics over the well being of the citizens of this country. He is a criminal, and anyone that defends the actions of this fucking loser in chief is worse.

Fucking left wing hacks are such pieces of shit.

Well the Canadian PM has called it terrorism, but as usual Obama hasn't yet.
Does Obama really need to call it anything? Do you need Obama to call it something?
Yes, absolutely. It's very important that world leaders acknowledge what it is, and to call it out. The more the president of the United States acknowledges it, the more likely countries around the world will join the fight.

I find fighting nouns to be a pointless waste of my time. ;)

One more:

Cpl. Nathan Cirillo pictured on the left, minutes before he was shot at the War Memorial today.

572d5abc-1b70-42ba-9ff2-feac5096ef4c_500.jpg

Question: are those rifles more than props...and if so are the mags at least loaded?

Forum List

Back