Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

They are now saying they think there are numerous gunmen.

Either we have guns and a healthy respect for the 2nd Amendment or we have these bullshit unworkable gun free zones
Canada's second amendment modified the formula for apportioning seats in the House of Commons.

You're typical American doesn't know what a House of Commons even is, but I promise you it has nothing to do with gun ownership.

*Air jerk.*

Don't talk smack to ME!

I'm a pussycat.

I generally like Canada.

You need to get bad with the Muslims in your country.

Not me!!!

LOLOL

The Jihadis you give oral favors!

Eh?

:D

Either we have guns and a healthy respect for the 2nd Amendment or we have these bullshit unworkable gun free zones
Canada's second amendment modified the formula for apportioning seats in the House of Commons.

You're typical American doesn't know what a House of Commons even is, but I promise you it has nothing to do with gun ownership.

*Air jerk.*

Don't talk smack to ME!

I'm a pussycat.

I generally like Canada.

Not me!!!

LOLOL

Eh?

Mojo2, please no.

*Air jerk.*

Don't talk smack to ME!

I'm a pussycat.

I generally like Canada.

Not me!!!

LOLOL

Eh?

Tell us more about Canada and the 2nd Amendment. :D

Looks like more than likely a retaliation of Canada getting involved with the fight against ISIS.

So, in the end, the religion of peace strikes again.

Whoever these terrorists are their plan was diabolically brilliant.

They were going big.

You have all the caucuses in session with the head honchos of all our political parties. They kill a soldier in retribution for our warplanes and advisers going to Iraq to fight ISIS and could have pulled off a triple play with an attack on the same day as the young Pakistani girl who was to meet with Prime Minister Harper and become an Honorary Canadian Citizen .

This new breed of terrorist thinks bigger and better than your average car bomber.

And that's unnerving as all get out.

My first guess is they're your typical mentally ill home-grown Jihadi vermin, with no military training and no brains for sophisticated planning. Otherwise the death toll would be much higher by now, including among the MP's or whoever was meeting there today. Don't need any major international conspiracy for Jihadis to be involved; The degenerate violent genocidal ideology breeds them as a matter of course, an everyday thing built right into the cult itself.

Last edited:
Police confirm shootings at the Ottawa mall-Rideau Center, as well.

Sorry, anti gunners have assured me that this would not happen in a western mall...so it obviously did not happen...

Ottawa police now confirming there is more than 1 suspect and they are working to apprehend others.

Whoever these terrorists are their plan was diabolically brilliant.

They were going big.

You have all the caucuses in session with the head honchos of all our political parties. They kill a soldier in retribution for our warplanes and advisers going to Iraq to fight ISIS and could have pulled off a triple play with an attack on the same day as the young Pakistani girl who was to meet with Prime Minister Harper and become an Honorary Canadian Citizen .

This new breed of terrorist thinks bigger and better than your average car bomber.

And that's unnerving as all get out.

I don't think this was a big operation, although probably inspired by overseas Jihadists.

For sure one of them was a total moron who had a death wish for 72 virgins. He walked up to a Canadian soldier who was ceremoniously standing guard at national landmark and shot him in the chest which killed him, then he ran like an idiot into the parliament and got mowed down over there.

I want to extend my heart felt sympathies to the Canadians and I hope that no more 'innocent' lives are lost. God Bless Canada and it's people. Know that you are in my families prayers. Let us know what we can do to help.

As for the pasture-pies who have perpetrated these heinous acts. I have no doubt that the Canadians can handle anything thrown their way.

Isis has posted a photo connecting them to this act of supposedly the dead shooter, if I got it right.

Suspect, reportedly Canadian-born Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, killed in Centre Block shootout

Photos of the slain soldier - Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24:

61e49074-5f2a-4391-900a-10beff965a52_500.jpg

b5285e98-fbdd-4953-9bd6-df0cac902e37_500.jpg

Dead gunman identified:

Gunman killed in Parliament attack named as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a Canadian born in 1982, American media report claims
Why is CBC reporting an American media report?

michael-zehalf-bibeau.jpg

Forum List

Back