Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

My first guess is they're your typical mentally ill home-grown Jihadi vermin, with no military training and no brains for sophisticated planning. Otherwise the death toll would be much higher by now, including among the MP's or whoever was meeting there today. Don't need any major international conspiracy for Jihadis to be involved; The degenerate violent genocidal ideology breeds them as a matter of course, an everyday thing built right into the cult itself.

giphy.gif

True. Their sacred texts are absolutely saturated with blood and permissions to wage-war and to commit violence in the name of their vision of the godhead, and those permissions and mindset are still broadly operative today, in modern times. A cultural Poison Pill for the 21st.

It is extremely toxic to outsiders and entirely alien-to and incompatible with The West and its culture and traditions and philosophy.

All the naive, well-intentioned, foolish and misguided egalitarianism and attempts at moral equivalencies and moral relativism and apologist behaviors in the world won't change that lethal viper into a dove.

Last edited:
Seems isis has posted his photo and picture
Dead gunman identified:

Gunman killed in Parliament attack named as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a Canadian born in 1982, American media report claims
Why is CBC reporting an American media report?

michael-zehalf-bibeau.jpg

It's going to be interesting to observe how the Canadians handle the touchy aspects of this event. On the one hand they're quite race-focused with their immigration - they have vastly slowed down black immigration because of the troubles Black-Canadians are having at succeeding in Canadian society - and on the other hand they're institutionally resistant to releasing race and religion information on arrest and conviction data of criminals.

He’s from Canada and was born in 1982. He is 32 years old. Some social media users speculated that Bibeau may be of Algerian descent thanks to the name “Zehaf.” Just after his name was released, an ISIS Twitter account posted the above picture claiming it was the Ottawa shooter.

Military Studies told Heavy.com that the same Twitter account was followed by Martin Couture-Rouleau. On October 20, Rouleau killed a Canadian soldier by hitting him with his car.

From heavy.com

He’s from Canada and was born in 1982. He is 32 years old. Some social media users speculated that Bibeau may be of Algerian descent thanks to the name “Zehaf.” Just after his name was released, an ISIS Twitter account posted the above picture claiming it was the Ottawa shooter.

Military Studies told Heavy.com that the same Twitter account was followed by Martin Couture-Rouleau. On October 20, Rouleau killed a Canadian soldier by hitting him with his car.

From heavy.com

A Twitter network of jihadis. Interesting.

Was there a conspiracy or did the car attack inspire this guy. What of the others?

Canadian authorities overheard plans for potential ISIS-inspired knife-and-gun attacks NBC National Post
this was from just a few days ago, thanks Jeremiah.

According to police , they are looking for multiple shooters, and they are monitoring the bridges to Quebec.

I think we are going to have to prepare ourselves, guys. You know - there was an event some time back where someone overnight placed white flags atop the Brooklyn Bridge in NY. Now at the time it was a mystery how did they do this? Then they noticed the flags were bleached out American flags - it is possible that sometime during the night the flags were lowered and then raised again before dawn and so they were turned white - security for the Brooklyn Bridge is very high. For some time people were concerned and fearful that the white flags flying on the Brooklyn bridge that morning were a sign of a future terror attack and our surrender - it was about that time that a couple of Europeans ( if I recall correctly ) claimed responsibility for the act claiming it was their expression of "art"... I didn't buy it back then and I'm not buying it now. I believe for whatever it was - it was a warning we need to be concerned for - to be praying over our nation - I believe the terrorists will make an attempt to strike our own bridges and one of them will no doubt be the Brooklyn Bridge. I hope I'm wrong but that story always haunted me. I will pull up the youtube video original news story about those white flags on the Brooklyn bridge - the greatest question at the time was due to such high 24 hour security for the Bridge - how did they manage to get away with it? If they can do that undetected? What else could they do? That is my concern.

Last edited:
Sincere and heartfelt condolences to the dead, and their families, and our friends and neighbors in Canada, for this loss, and this terrible day, and, of course, very best wishes, for the best possible and speedy recovery, for those hurt - in body or soul - within the past day or so - in these incidents. God bless.

Isis has posted a photo connecting them to this act of supposedly the dead shooter, if I got it right.

Suspect, reportedly Canadian-born Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, killed in Centre Block shootout

The shooter's a Muslim?! I'm...I'm...like......sooooooo surprised!

Last edited:
CBC reports:

Major Crimes leading investigation into #OttawaShooting . As it stands now this is a homicide investigation​

CBC reports foreign minister states:

Canada stands uncowed, and resolute in our values
I'm going to make a prediction that these values are going to be articulated as "tolerance" and that Islam is seen as a "religion of peace" and that a good portion of any statement is going to be devoted to warning Canadians to refrain from judging their Muslim neighbors.

That pattern is what plays out here all the time. A Muslim attack and the official concern is about reprisals against Muslims.

A tweet:

On Sunday, we asked a very handsome guard for a picture with my friend visiting from Cali - RIP Nathan Cirillo

71b932a1-19d5-47d0-9150-64a17e6a5174_500.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back