Shortage of COVID tests. How'd that happen?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Surely you remember when Trump and such launched this thing, he was heavily criticized of course for it and still is today.

Differences:
Under Trump this was NEW. How many have you experienced anything like it past?

Under Biden he promised to end it and cure cancer too. Then add two years of experience. Even Biden knew of COVID early 2020, heck he probably got wind of it before Trump did. Sure he's in cognitive decline, but it's not that bad.

And how do Democrats conclude this is still Trump's fault? You know many do for lack of gut checks. Did Fauci or CDC say something about an 11 month incubation period & climbing? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Surely you remember when Trump and such launched this thing, he was heavily criticized of course for it and still is today.

Differences:

Under Biden he promised to end it and cure cancer too. Then add two years of experience. Even Biden knew of COVID early 2020, heck he probably got wind of it before Trump did. Sure he's in cognitive decline, but it's not that bad.

And how do Democrats conclude this is still Trump's fault? You know many do for lack of gut checks. Did Fauci or CDC say something about an 11 month incubation period & climbing? I doubt it.
Bidens and the lefts operation slow speed .

Differences:

Wasn't Trumps son in law the mastermind to get all in order? Hmmm, maybe it was the MyPillow guy.

Do you think the left does a good job defending their thought process on things?

Differences:

They keep scaring democrat biden voters and now they line up even when they don't have symptoms..........to make sure they dont' have it...so people who don't have it are taking tests, and using them up......

Pity the poor patient who is suffering with serious symptoms and needs to obtain a COVID test — in some cases, where early intervention would be indicated as a matter of life or death; in others, as a precondition of an urgently-needed procedure. Weep for the worker whose employer requires he be tested regularly, or else risk losing paid hours or outright termination. Cry for the caregiver who already takes time out of her day to tend to someone too weak to care for himself, and who must now spend additional hours waiting in interminable lines for that crucial nasal swabbing.

Now, imagine, if you will, a devastating pandemic of a variant so virulent that victims don’t even know they have itunless they obtain a positive test.

This mindset is not necessarily the fault of the COVID-panicked individual. The “experts” they’ve been told to trust, from the White House on down to the local news, are terrorizing them with lurid predictions of doom if they are unfortunate enough to contract the dread disease.

Who takes a test for being sick when they dont have symptoms?

”I feel great! Better make sure I dont have COVID. I will go get tested.”

The cultists are so weird.

They keep scaring democrat biden voters and now they line up even when they don't have symptoms..........to make sure they dont' have it...so people who don't have it are taking tests, and using them up......

Pity the poor patient who is suffering with serious symptoms and needs to obtain a COVID test — in some cases, where early intervention would be indicated as a matter of life or death; in others, as a precondition of an urgently-needed procedure. Weep for the worker whose employer requires he be tested regularly, or else risk losing paid hours or outright termination. Cry for the caregiver who already takes time out of her day to tend to someone too weak to care for himself, and who must now spend additional hours waiting in interminable lines for that crucial nasal swabbing.

Now, imagine, if you will, a devastating pandemic of a variant so virulent that victims don’t even know they have itunless they obtain a positive test.

This mindset is not necessarily the fault of the COVID-panicked individual. The “experts” they’ve been told to trust, from the White House on down to the local news, are terrorizing them with lurid predictions of doom if they are unfortunate enough to contract the dread disease.

I'm guilty of it too. I had a cold and OH SHIT, must be COVID, so I joined my son to get a test early in the game, a big nothing for both.

Trick is before that, I was sick in December 2019 with a low grade fever and sore throat, and I hadn't had either for decades. COVID? Fuck I don't know, but I wasn't near as sick as I have been past with flu.

My other son had "COVID", nothing to it, he was barely phased by it. His girlfriend was sick with the same, she has some issues though. They're vaccinated, and just last month she got the flu or cold, and I quote "I've never felt more sick in my life". Imagine that, she gets the "flu" a year after COVID yet the flu is worse :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Here's a video I think the left can appreciate. Almost one year later, shortage of tests after they'd already been built. So how does that work exactly?

What's most rich is this is the source of the left's rant for well over a year now; 'Trump said he doesn't take responsibility". Surely you heard Biden sell it too. So if we assume the left and Biden are genuine, then the shortage today must be.....................

must be..............

Biden's fault

There's your sign leftists, but remember "Trump's the liar".

I'm guilty of it too. I had a cold and OH SHIT, must be COVID, so I joined my son to get a test early in the game, a big nothing for both.

Trick is before that, I was sick in December 2019 with a low grade fever and sore throat, and I hadn't had either for decades. COVID? Fuck I don't know, but I wasn't near as sick as I have been past with flu.

My other son had "COVID", nothing to it, he was barely phased by it. His girlfriend was sick with the same, she has some issues though. They're vaccinated, and just last month she got the flu or cold, and I quote "I've never felt more sick in my life". Imagine that, she gets the "flu" a year after COVID yet the flu is worse :auiqs.jpg:

I have taken about 7 tests over the last 2 years...some for medical treatments.....and I was happy to use them.......if the covidians want to give out free tests, I'll use them....

Just so people know, I have had two pfizer shots and came down with covid on Christmas.....mild chills, fatigue, runny nose a few days later...no fever...... I have had regular colds where I was more miserable....

Forum List

Back